Thanks to the really special BKs

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

Thanks to the really special BKs

Post17 Nov 2007

Wish to say many thanks to those BKs who have helped me in various ways.

In addition, they have also made me, for better or worse, achieve a deeper understanding of spiritual thoughts and ideas that have been applicable in practical life. It is of one's own judgement to choose what is right or wong, what is suitable or useful or what is irrelevant.

Whilst this message is directed at BKs, the same also applies to other spiritual thinkers who have shared their insights and views for the betterment of oneself and for the betterment of society. This includes not just peoples in person but information and advice from a multitude of media and intercommunication sources. Sharing. I sense the real journey begins now.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post17 Nov 2007

Your welcome :lol: :wink:

bro neo

ex-BK

Post17 Nov 2007

No doubt joining the BKs was very good for me back when I did it. I do appreciate their acceptance and... hmpt, love for me. I was a big strapping 19 year old stud still in my first year of 12 step recovery groups back then though so I am sure many cults would have killed to have me in their control.

sparkal

BK supporter

remember the days of your childhood

Post24 Nov 2007

The term which comes to mind is "remember the days of your childhood". The spiritual childhood of course.
Fair point. At the same time, there is the need to grow up, it cannot be avoided. Perhaps growing up spiritually just gives even more meaning and need to remember that state of being, which is not always easy.
Adults are so___ serious.

Return to BK