My Experience with BB

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

yogi108

BK

My Experience with BB

Post16 Jan 2008

Just thought will share something with the rest of the folks who are browsing and reading in here.

I am continuously reading all that is being posted in here ... But everyday in the morning I sit for Amrit Vela and look at Brahma Baba's face. All I am experiencing is a deep sense of detachment and love for all the souls of the world ...

I do understand the seeming like gibberish in Sakar Murli's, Bhog messages, the birth date of Brahma Baba controversy, the DJ bashing etc ... but still being able to relate to the Murli or even have a great meditation experience.

Whether I am seeing transformation in my life ... yet to say with confidence a big YES but then if all the stuff that are being said here are true ... How the hell on earth I am able to have a good experience with Brahma Baba's picture in front of me ... ?

Also I have heard of so many souls that have gone to centers and said, on seeing BB's picture, that I have seen this man in one of my dreams ...

NOW DON'T END UP BASHING ME FOR THIS POST ... I just want some entertaining posts in response.

Yogi

bansy

Post16 Jan 2008

Thanks for the post. Good you are getting good experiences under whatever situation. Could you explain a bit more about the process?

What exactly, if you can recall, are you thinking of when you are in the state of meditation. i.e what are you concentrating on during meditation ? I know "love" has much to do with it, so is it possible to explain the feelings of the love at the time.

Meditation is about "thoughts" so it is really how clear are the thoughts. I know what you mean, at times when everything around me is noisy and hazy, the meditation experience can be more powerful than when it seems to be quiet. Is there something in the mind that is able to close off when it needs to? I am one to admit that I do not always get powerful meditations in Madhuban as compared to back to lokik home, but there have been times when I have done.

Power of Discernment.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post16 Jan 2008

But bashing is for free ... you have to pay for entertainment around here.

More to the point how or why are you having good experiences staring at BB's picture when it says in the Murlis not to?
    Self-hypnosis and auto-suggestion probably.
I don't know ... Let's do a scientific experiment. Face the other way at Amrit Vela for the next week and come back and tell us if the experience was a good. You might be distracted looking at all the BK nodding off to sleep, so chose your position in the room well. Big plus point, it will confuse the hell out of the Sisters and give them Maya for days. So check their stage whilst you are at it too.

alladin

no label

God's passport

Post16 Jan 2008

Self-hypnosis and auto-suggestion probably.

I wish that the weight of this influence could be measured. Was it Bansy who suggested " discernment"?

Infatuation and intoxication play a role in human's lives, but ultimately, it is safer if we count on and make choices upon facts and practical results.

I would like to discuss somewhere else about the "touching and catching power", because this is a tricky one, close relative of self- suggestion and self hypnosis and undue influence. Along with listening to ill and unprofessional advice, it can be an hazardous practise, that can put our lives and minds in great peril.

Reading on such delicate topics, I think that some BKs hearts shrink, and faith shakes. Apart from the info shared on the Forum, many BKs develop doubts anyway, about who the spirit being channelled is, whom are we concentrating on, during meditation? Is it sensible and accurate to focus the eyes on BB 's picture? Etc ...

Some BKs instinctively reject BB, others feel a subtle connection with that benevolent looking Grandfather figure. The suggestion that comes from Murlis and SS is: do not ask any questions, make your life simple and carry on. Still, doubts haunt BKs, even if nicely packed in a bundle and cast behind our back, they still represent a burden.

In the temporary absence of definite answers, what we can do is coping with doubts with a positive, inquisitive approach. To start with, let's not even label them as doubts, that's a threatening word. Why not replace it with "questions", expression of human natural curiosity, and of our right to know on which ground we are walking, whilst trying to progress on our spiritual path. Betting on the wrong horse, and investing (including our energy) on the wrong things and people, can be disastrous.

Any certainly we can hold on to? Like Yogi 108 pointed out, one is the transformation of sanskars, an increase of the degree of happiness and peace in our lives (possibly not to the expense of those around us!). They can be a valid indicators. This can also prove that, although no Spirit manifests himself with an ID card in his hand, and says, "Now that I identified myself as God, will you let me into your space?", at least if there are positive influences and improvement in our lives, the Spirit, that the BKWSU claims to be God in person who introduced himself and spoke and speaks through appointed mediums only, is benign. Than not only we can grant him a VISA, but we will desire to access to him more and more.

A doctor can only gain excellent reputation when his diagnosis are precise and cures are successful. The patient's role is accuracy in following what prescribed and a good degree of optimism.

yogi108

BK

Post17 Jan 2008

Thanks Bansy, Ex and Alladin,

Let me first reply to Bansy ... Most of my meditation expereinces have been one of a subtle connection and not of any thinking process ... What really happens is that there is a constant exchange of an 'I know you and You know me' kind of an experience. What this does is a clear understanding and personalisation of Murlis either when I am myself reading or Sister reads them.

Amrit Vela is purely an experience of LOVE and inspite of sounding BKish there is a lot of love flowing from whoever it is SS or BapDada ...

Going back to Madhuban and the experience of BapDada has always been that of BapDada recognising me and saying "Good to see you around" in spite of whatever is going on in your center ... Being one with god or seed stage and stuff like that do happen in Amrit Vela but that is a given thing ...

Now to answer EX's "Bashing is free and Entertainment is paid for" ... I just laughed out aloud when i read the suggestion of facing the other way at Amrit Vela ... I do not do Amrit Vela in the center ... I do it along with my wife and the evening meditation with my kids ...

Many times not going to the center helps ... Sometime ago I recommended "boxing from outside the ring" ... make sure your punches land but you do not get punched since you are outside the ring ... This has always helped me ...

Alladin Thanks for the reply ... If the experience is good and we have seen from various folks out here about many things that have happened or continue to happen in Yagya ... do not you think we now play to the rules of the jungle rather than trying to say I am going to establish another jungle ... ?

Yogi

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Jan 2008

yogi108 wrote:don't you think we now play to the rules of the jungle rather than trying to say I am going to establish another jungle ... ?

Its a cage in a zoo, not a jungle. We know, we have found the door at the back ...

On a more sober level, I am not sure anyone here is entirely separate, are we not having our effect? If folks set themselves up on the basis of false premises, they are going to fall down. That would be karma, is it not?

Their operation, and I should define who "they" are, stinks. Its based on at least 50 years of knowingly lying to their followers and covering up the truth. Personally, I don't like their jungle and I would not want even to be the

Check the link above ... any resemblance of King Janaki on her guddhi to King Louie on his must be a remembrance from last Kalpa. The little monkey with white hair is like Karuna Bhai and you have the Brothers from Madhuban at the back. Click to play and enjoy;
king of it.
|Image|
Any references between monkeys and men relate obviously, to the Ramayana.:wink:

Look ... its a memorial. Louie is Janki, Mowgli is Brian Bacon and Baloo is the ex-BKs on BrahmaKumaris.Info
    Mowgli to the King; "What do you want me for ..."
    The King to Mowgli; "Word has grabbed my royal ear (have a banana) that you want to stay in the jungle ... old king Louie can fix it for you ... have we got a deal?"
    BK Mowglie, "Stay in the Oxford Retreat Center! I sure do ... I will do anything to stay in the jungle!".
    King; "Well then ... I will lay it on the line then ... give the power of man's red flower, so I can be like you ..."

ex-BK Bhagheera; "So that is what that scoundrel is after ... now while you create a disturbance, I will rescue Mowgli".
    ex-BK Baloo; "Take me home, Dadi ...!"

King Janak; "have a banana ... have two bananas ..."

arjun

PBK

Post18 Jan 2008

ex-l wrote:More to the point how or why are you having good experiences staring at BB's picture when it says in the Murlis not to?

The Father says that – you should not remember any subtle, corporeal or incorporeal picture. You are given a target. Human beings remember (God) with the help of pictures. Baba says – stop seeing pictures now. This (i.e. seeing pictures) is path of worship ... So, one should not remember any picture. One should not even remember this picture of Shiv because Shiv is not like this. Just as we souls live in the middle of the bhrikuti (the spot on the forehead between two eyebrows), similarly Baba also says – I take a little space and sit beside this soul. I become a charioteer and give him knowledge. The soul of this one too did not have knowledge. Just as the the charioteer-like soul of this one, speaks through the body, similarly I too speak through these organs. Otherwise, how would I explain?” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 25.06.07, pg 2 & 3 published by BKs)
yogi108 wrote:Also I have heard of so many souls that have gone to centers and said, on seeing BB's picture, that I have seen this man in one of my dreams ...

If you can get the official English version of the Revised Sakar Murli dated 16.12.07 there is a mention of the above subject in the first paragraph.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post19 Jan 2008

“The Father says that – you should not remember any subtle, corporeal or incorporeal picture.

This is a significant point.

When it is known that the soul of Dadiji is to be reborn, and (from another thread) the soul of Jagdhish Bhai is in a 12-year old child, then why are their pictures being displayed in, of all places, Madhuban ?

Return to BK