BKWSU Positive News

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU Positive News

Post13 May 2008

First Indian to break Guinness World Record for longest TV watching marathon held by S. Joachim of Canada

B K Chandra Shekhar Tiwari became the first Indian to break the Guinness World Record for longest TV watching marathon currently held by S. Joachim of Canada . He broke this record at Memory lab, Noida by watching TV for 69 hrs 49 minutes. He commenced TV watching from 15:16 hrs ( 3.16pm ) hrs on 19 Feb 2008 and achieved this feat at 13:05 hrs ( 1.05pm ) on 22 Feb 2008 .

B K Chandra Shekhar Tiwari after breaking Guinness World Record told that he chose this event only to make the world record due to following reasons:-

1. He would become first Indian to do so.
2. TV is the most effective imagery media to programme mind & memory because it involves 5 I’s-

a) I – I (self)
    b) I – Invisible Doctor
    c) I – Image
    d) I – Interest
    e) I – Involved
3. To draw the attention of people towards most effective and powerful 5000 years old methodology Mnemonics-Neurobics-Rajyogato develop memory & concentration power and mind-body-fitness concept for healthy and happy living forever.
4. By Using the same principle Mr. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury made two Guinness Worlds Record and I too can do it because I also used above techniques to heal myself from three major disease of Cancer, Hepatitis-C & Diabetes.
5. Till now people are using 2500 yrs old methodology of ‘Aerobics & Yoga’ for body fitness

Now it’s time to learn 5000 yrs old Methodology of Golden and Glorious India . ‘Neurobics & RajYoga’ for mind-body-spirit fitness altogether.

While talking to media, Mr. Ajay Mittal, one of the adjudicator told that BK Chandra Shekhar Tiwari used sleep management techniques to refresh & rejuvenate him within the stipulated break time allowed. Dr. Sarita Dyputy medical suprindente, Yasoda Superspeciality Hospital, Ghaziabad, who looked after him during attempting period told that a unique ‘Happiness Machine’ invented by Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, was also used to record the state of mind of BK Chandra Shekhar Tiwari. The reading remained below 40 all the time.

After Neurobics & RajYoga machine displayed the perfect stable state of mind during attempting period.

Profile - BK Chandra ShekharTiwari is a Rajyogi, memory trainer, author, neurobics expert, co-inventor of “Happiness Machine” and director of “Dynamic Memory”. He is one of the faculties of RajYoga Education & Research Foundation of Brahmakumaris. He has authored four books on the subject of mind power and neurobics including his best seller “Science of mind” & “Invisible Doctor”.

He has been doing research for the last seven years with his colleague. During the research he applied the principles of Neurobics & RajYoga on himself to ensure his cure from three life threatening diseases of Cancer, Hepatitis-C & Diabetes.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: BK breaks Guinness World Record for longest TV watching mara

Post13 May 2008

ex-l wrote:He has been doing research for the last seven years with his colleague. During the research he applied the principles of Neurobics & RajYoga on himself to ensure his cure from three life threatening diseases of Cancer, Hepatitis-C & Diabetes.

NOBODY GO THERE! Last time anyone said anything about RajYoga and cancer being cured, the forum facilitator got into big legal trouble ... :biggrin:

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKWSU Positive News

Post13 May 2008

What did Baba say about not watching movies? ... it must have been Om Shanti channel or else the poor guy was just too TV starved and had to watch the entire back catalogue of "Big Brother" or something.

What I liked was the new one; "Mnemonics-Neurobics-RajYoga".

Return to BK