Soul Consciousness

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

patsan31

BK supporter

Soul Consciousness

Post29 Jul 2008

Hello ,
First of all thanks for starting such forum. I read so many books but still to remain in Soul Consciousness is very difficult.

Could you please let me know the detail?

Om Shanti

tom

ex-BK

Re: Soul Consciousness

Post29 Jul 2008

Welcome to the forum patsan31,
patsan31 wrote:I read so many books but still to remain in Soul Consciousness is very difficult.Could you please let me know the detail?

Please kindly tell us which books you read to learn about Soul Consciousness according to BK Knowledge? Have you been in any BK center and taken the course?

Welcome again, wish you a nice stay here.

patsan31

BK supporter

Post30 Jul 2008

Hello,

Ya, I used to go regularly 7 years back, and I continued for 3 years, and in that period I went to Mount Abu also. As I started my career in IT then I left everything but in the last year Maya hurt me lot and I again divert to the BapDada.

7 years back also I used to think that lokik life is also very important because people considered the karmas also that's why in the function for example in BKs function also we used to called the personality whom people know very well (Good name in lokik life like our president - Pratibha tai Patil like that).

When you provide any knowledge to any new person, then first that person used to check the history of the person then what his position in lokik life. That is not my question. What you asked me I already followed everything so you don’t worry about that.

Om Shanti

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Jul 2008

Can you want to define "Maya hurt me a lot"?

patsan31

BK supporter

Post30 Jul 2008

Yes that means Maya attracted me but later on I faced so many ups and down (problems). Regarding the books, I read Nyan -Nidhi, Adhyatmic Sashktikaran etc.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Jul 2008

So, you were not able to progress as well in your every day life, or were not well supported to do so, and so now you seek refuge back with the Brahma Kumaris? Probably what we can help you with the most is in preparing yourself on how to avoid the pitfalls if life in the BKWSU.

Soul-conscious or not soul-conscious the Brahma Kumari path is a mixed path like any other and one is best prepared who asks themselves first who is leading it down on earth, where it is going and how much of yourself you want to invest in that.

patsan31

BK supporter

Post31 Jul 2008

Thanks Bhai,

I know the things. The basics of spirituality is soul. The good example I have is that I have 2 dolls which works on the battery and when I fix up the battery in one Doll then it works (doing the customized movements according to the settings) and when I remove the battery that battery is of no use, now the customized movements means the Sanskar. Now I fix up the battery into the other Doll and it works. Hence the Battery is soul.

What the spirituality teach you is that you are battery and not a Doll. But that is all theoretical part but when you are in actual life to remain yourself in Battery state (Soul Consciousness) is difficult. Battery is the source of energy which is bodiless, nirakar. Baba used to tell us the same thing in all the Murlis.

Om Shanti

Return to BK