Whether The Knowledge known or accept by all?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

patsan31

BK supporter

Whether The Knowledge known or accept by all?

Post26 Aug 2008

I have one thing in my mind. In the world I think 21% are Muslim (by caste) Whether they are aware of this knowledge and whether they accept it?

patsan31

BK supporter

Re: Whether The Knowledge known or accept by all?

Post27 Aug 2008

Is anybody there to answer this question?

arjun

PBK

Post27 Aug 2008

patsan31 wrote:I have one thing in my mind. In the world I think 21% are Muslim (by caste) Whether they are aware of this knowledge and whether they accept it?

First of all I think the above percentage may not be fully correct. It must be more than 21%.

As far as India is concerned, the literacy rate among Muslims is very less and even among them, the literacy rate of Muslim women must be much lesser. So, I don't think most Muslims must be aware of the Godly knowledge as propagated by BKs. A considerable proportion of the educated Muslims may be aware of the existence of BKWSU, but I cannot say how many of them have had the interest to know about the philosophy of BKWSU.

As regards the Muslims from Arab/African countries, I don't think there must be much awareness about the Godly knowledge among Muslims because the presence of BKs in those countries is very less/negligible.

admin

site admin

Post27 Aug 2008

According to Adherents.Com Islam is number 2 religion with 1.5 billion followers or 21%. This was actually corrected from what patsan31 originally wrote, which was "40%".

rel_pie.gif
rel_pie.gif (15.66 KiB) Viewed 17550 times

Return to BK