BapDada - New season 2006-7

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

bansy

BapDada - New season 2006-7

Post28 Sep 2006

BKs,

• Time to get ready again, have you done all your homework for the last year ?
• Why does BapDada only come several times a year ?
• Where is He, Shiva, the rest of the year ?
• Does He go on summer vacations ?
• If you can already remember Him as a point of light amongst the points of light in Paramdham, why does He bother to come at all ?
• What's the need to bring Brahma Baba with Him, if you are told to just remember Him alone ?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post10 Oct 2006

Consider the number of people who have become BKs over the years, far more than when I went to Mad- you- ban. So there is the need, more than ever even for at least someone to come and sustain the growing family, even if we have moved on. How can they possibly get by without us? It just doesn't seem possible :P. It will keep growing no doubt, even without us.

Imagine a load of people wondering where the Advance Party is and it turns out to be themselves, whoever and wherever they are. They had better get "in character" for the comming trance messages, I wonder what scene will be cooked up this time?

Harry Tuttle - spiritual engineer

surya

PBK

Madubhan

Post10 Oct 2006

Dear Brother sparkal,

Yes, I see your point but where is Madubhan? Is there a need to go to such and such a place?

You can make your home a Mini-Madubhan! In my case, the room where I live now is like Madubhan.

kind regards,

surya

john

reforming BK

Post10 Oct 2006

Surya2037 wrote:In my case, the room where I live now is like Madubhan.

Excellent work surya2037, can we all come and visit :D

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post10 Oct 2006

John wrote:Excellent work surya2037, can we all come and visit :D

Yes, also I really wonder: will there be toli or not?

surya

PBK

Post10 Oct 2006

No sugar for me, please!
Honey will do!
Some people just drink hot water.
Madubhan means all are welcome! All means, all of you, BKs, ex-BK, PBKs... :P :evil: :!: :D :lol: 8)

arjun

PBK

Post11 Oct 2006

Sparkal wrote:Imagine a load of people wondering where the Advance Party is and it turns out to be themselves, whoever and wherever they are. They had better get "in character" for the comming trance messages, I wonder what scene will be cooked up this time?

Omshanti. The first Avyakt Vani of the forthcoming season of Avyakt BapDada is likely to be narrated on 16th November (Thursday). So let us hope that the revelation of Advance Party would get a further fillip through these Avyakt Vanis.

And if any of our well wishers on this forum who still visit the BK centers cooperate everyone can get to read the latest Avyakt Vanis on this forum. If any BK intends to do so, I hope the Admin. won't have any problem if the same is posted on this thread. Otherwise, it can be uploaded in the Murlis/AVs section with the help of Admin.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post11 Oct 2006

OK,
    Can someone please post an outline of how the BapDada season goes these days?
    How many visits a year and when?
    Are the visits getting less or more frequent as the years go by?
And for any PBKs in the know do Murli clarifications still happen at this time?

bansy

Post11 Oct 2006

John

There are usually 2 BapDada meetings per month, from October to March.

The first is in mid October. The dates are usually (give or take a day) 15Oct, 31Oct, 15 Nov, 30Nov, 15Dec, 31Dec. 18Jan, 1Feb, 28Feb, 15Mar, 31Mar. The ones in bold I know have been quite consistent. The first meeting is usually targeted for double foreigners as it follows a Peace of Mind retreat for newcomers/new joiners to the BKs who can see BapDada in Pandav Bhavan in the Autumn warmth. Another usual dedicated meeting for double foreigners is 31Dec since many people have Xmas holiday from work so can spend some time. The last meeting is also a Double Foreigner favourite, it is warm.

("Double Foreigners" in this above sense mean those from abroad, hence most translators are available during classes and BapDada meetings. English is usually always available at anytime anyway. )

As far as I know, the visitor numbers are increasing; hence having to assign specific dates to take care of Double Foreigners. However, experienced Double Foreigners can make it on their own in India during anytime of the season.

I have heard of Double Foreigners going to Mt Abu in the heat of the summer, with agreement with their centre in charge, but there are no classes at least in English, nor does BapDada does not come, what is the point if Father is not at home ? So, where is He ?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post11 Oct 2006

The first question here would surely be the fitness of the instrument. Is it still 1 Murli per 10 days/2 weeks kind of thing?

john

reforming BK

Post11 Oct 2006

Bansy

Thanks for the info :D

When I mentioned frequency I was referring to BapDada visits, not actual attendance at mount Abu. When I went to Mount Abu, the visits by BapDada were more or less everyday and I stayed for 3 weeks in Feb/March time.

arjun

PBK

Post14 Oct 2006

John wrote:And for any PBKs in the know do Murli clarifications still happen at this time?

Omshanti. Although Murli clarifications are given throughout the year (mostly in the mornings) I don't think anybody has ever checked up whether Murli clarifications have been given exactly at the same time when Avyakt BapDada had been narrating Avyakt Vani at Mt. Abu/Shantivan.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post14 Oct 2006

Arjun wrote:I don't think anybody has ever checked up whether Murli clarifications have been given exactly at the same time when Avyakt BapDada had been narrating Avyakt Vani at Mount Abu/Shantivan.

Thanks Arjun

The implications of both Avyakt Murli and Murli Clarifications happening at the same time could be quite interesting. Is it possible for you to give an estimate of how many Murli clarifications happen per year?Are you saying it is not seasonal?

arjun

PBK

Post14 Oct 2006

Is it possible for you to give an estimate of how many Murli clarifications happen per year?Are you saying it is not seasonal?

Dear John Bhai,
I cannot say for sure but it is definitely more than hundred per year in the last few years. AIVV began to release VCD* of Murlis a few years ago and already there are more than 500 VCD* and more than 150 discussion cds. I think the discussion cds are a much more recent phenomenon, which began only last year I suppose. And the number keeps growing by the day.
The Murlis are delivered whenever ShivBaba wishes - anywhere, anytime. As per a Sakar Murli published by BKs, Baba comes running to meet children himself. Sometimes it could be twice a day and sometimes there may not be any Murli for a few days at a stretch.
With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post14 Oct 2006

Arjun wrote:The Murlis are delivered whenever ShivBaba wishes - anywhere, anytime. As per a Sakar Murli published by BKs, Baba comes running to meet children himself. Sometimes it could be twice a day and sometimes there may not be any Murli for a few days at a stretch.

I am not asking you to breach any security, but, do you know how Murli clarifications, Q&A sessions are arranged at short notice ... I feel they must coincide with something to even get an audience? From what I understand in Sakar Murli days, Murlis were at a regular time and of course being at Mt Abu in the same location, not a too difficult thing to organise.
Next

Return to BK