Dadi Kumarka

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

surya

PBK

Dadis funeral

Post22 Oct 2006

When I asked the BKs why Kumarka Dadi wasn't in that Wembley event, the reply given was that she was not well and that these days she doesn't get involved in any administration or programs.

But the truth is that they lied trying to cover up the reality that she is not alive any more. My battle is why cannot they just say the true? Does any one know when did she leave the body? And was there a major funeral?

john

reforming BK

Post22 Oct 2006

Surya2037 wrote:But the truth is that they lied trying to cover up the reality that she is not alive any more. My battle is why cannot they just say the true?

Does any one know when did she leave the body? And was there a major funeral?

Surya2037

Are you serious? How do you know this?

surya

PBK

Post22 Oct 2006

John,

Once Dadi said, "destruction was sure as death!" Well, it is now.

I am not serious, just furious with the liars.

At Wembley they had many live video/phone links from around the world but when it came to Dadi Kumarka only a picture was placed on stage and there was silence. I though here must be something wrong. So I asked the administration of the program why wasn’t she there and they replied with a stamped lie.

bansy

Post22 Oct 2006

Please clarify if this is true.

Only two days ago, I heard she was in Mumbai.

Even if some people have developed strong feelings for others, I wouldn't think anyone in this forum actually wishes another person dead, that would really mean Maya has gotten into you.

surya

PBK

Post22 Oct 2006

Hey! I got you! Not physically death. Mentally, just!

And Maya already pops in as a solution. Guys, the second Narayan still here I think, relax. Good wishes to her.

Can you tell me how was her meeting in Mumbai? Maybe we can have one more class from Dadi ....has anyone heard her class and what was the topic? Was it Destruction?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Oct 2006

surya2037 wrote:Hey! I got you! Not physically death. Mentally, just!

My understanding is that she has Alzheimer's Disease or senile dementia and drifts in and out of periods of consciousness. I think it was mentioned in another thread, here. Is this the same one? Does anyone know better?

I suppose "lies" is a little harsh but I can understand the frustation with the organization just not being mature, admitting weaknesses and talking straight. Generally, such frustration is built up over a long time and numerous events before it comes out in this way over a little thing.

Why the BKWSU just does not come out straight with things is beyond me. I guess like everywhere else, it wants to keep up its unblemished front. I am afraid that is a bit old fashioned these days. By Gyan, surely they should be happy her karma is being burnt away but they will probably just manipulate the sympathy over her forthcoming death for some big service programme with loads of people that can afford flying all over the world to pay respects to the body, another foundation, another special day. And, for those that still actually read or can find supplies of original Murlis ... no halvah either.

So, interesting, the Yagya faces a new crises ... as the end of the world does not come, all the Dadis, Didis and Dadas require day care and Madhuban become an old folks homes for retired BKs. But what of all the non-seniors who gave up their lives, left their families, destroyed ther careers, did not have children to look after and who did not pay their pensions; who is going to look after them?

• Who gets to decide who gets to go to Abu and be looked after; and who gets chucked out to be left to their own devices?

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post23 Oct 2006

She is indeed in a state of dementia, as I understand it, poor old girl.

nirankari

friends or family of a BK

Post24 Oct 2006

Mr Green wrote:She is indeed in a state of dementia, as I understand it, poor old girl.

Hi Mr Green,

Yes, that is the way I understand it too. And she has been in that state of dementia for a long time. But what the Brother Surya is saying above is that the BKs organized an event and invited everyone saying "Come and meet the 3 Dadis".

Only two turned up!!!!!!!!!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post24 Oct 2006

nirankari wrote:But what the Brother Surya is saying above is that the BKs organized an event and invited everyone saying "Come and meet the 3 Dadis". Only two turned up!!!!!!!!!

Hi, Nirankari. I see. Sorry, I was not of aware of this point.

arjun

PBK

Post04 Nov 2006

Omshanti. I have received a photocopy of the Hindi version of the first Avyakt Vani of the season narrated through Gulzar Dadiji on 31.10.06. While speaking about Kumarka Dadiji on the third page Avyakt BapDada says,
"Achha, your dear sweet Dadi has come face to face. (Through video conferencing) She is giving a sweet smile. ....Look, Dadi has played a longer part in service than Father Brahma also. So she is a special hero actor, is not it? Look, Dadi! Everyone is feeling very happy by observing you....She would come soon. Look, however much the illness may be, but if there is no feeling of pain, then the illness gives rest. She is a hero actor, is not it; she is a deity of peace (shaanti ki devi). Now she would come soon, she would meet all of you. Achha."

The English translation has been done by a PBK.

With regards,
OGS,
Arjun

freedom

ex-BK

D Kumarka

Post04 Nov 2006

Hi ... I remember many many years ago (about 20 !) in a Sakar Murli I heard, Baba said: "crazy people don't feel any pain, because they are not in this world, they do not understand ..." (sorry if I cannot remember the exact words of the Murli).

I don't wish anybody any kind of illness, but for whatever reason Dadi has attracted this one for her ... she is not 'suffereing' ... actually that's something interesting, the law of attraction. We did not learn that in BK life ... we were focused in our past sins and building our future in Golden Age; and we forgot our present !!!

Never too late, all !!!

zhuk

non-BK

Re: D Kumarka

Post05 Nov 2006

freedom wrote:Hi...I remember many many years ago (about 20 !) in a Sakar Murli I heard, Baba said: "crazy people don't feel any pain, because they are not I this world, they do not understand..." (sorry if I cannot remember the exact words of the Murli)

Well that's rubbish for a start ... looks like more simple, uneducated Indian folk-nonsense. Just like his quaint little theory that schizophrenics have "two souls" :roll: oh dear! LMAO ...

Those who are psychotic or "crazy" as 'Baba' describes them do indeed feel the most intense suffering and terror that we who are lucky enough not to be so afflicted will never know just how excruciating that pain is. I've seen how terrifying it is for your sense of identity & reality to dissolve, utterly.

And as for Alzhemiers ... Dadi may well be suffering greatly. When my Father was afflicted with this horrible brain disorder, a few times I found him quaking in fear as he wailed "I don't know where I am!!!" while in a house he had lived in since 1956 :( . If you stop to think about it, how frightening would it be to recognise nothing and no one around you ... ever. No point of familiarity or reference is indeed terrifying in a deeply fundamental way.

freedom

ex-BK

Post05 Nov 2006

I agree ...

I was just 'repeating' a point from Baba and to tell you the truth, I don't know now if Baba is God, or just an entity speaking through an old spiritual lady in India and because of them (BKs) I felt many times like this : who am I and what am I doing here ?! ... so again, I don't wish anybody any illness, and I still want to understand more of this world and its history... :wink:

arjun

PBK

Post07 Jun 2007

Omshanti.

The June edition of the Purity magazine published by BKs contains many photograhps of Dadi Kumarka after having returned from the hospital and meeting BKs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post08 Jun 2007

Tons of recent Dadiji photographs here. Check them out before they're gone. Also of funerals of Bholi Dadi and Vishwa Ratan Dada.
Maybe Admin can put them in an album within bkinfo.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bksvideo
PreviousNext

Return to BK