Janki Dadi's class from Mount Abu

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mitra

BK

Post15 Jan 2007

arjun wrote:In fact, whenever Avyakt BapDada refers to Mama in the Avyakt Vanis, he says that Mama is always remembered for always saying 'hanji' (yes, please) to Baba. How can she give Baba's directions? When Baba himself says that he is an obedient servant, how could Mama be said to have violated this Shrimat? Could any BK kindly clarify this ambiguity?

Mama gave only clarification of Baba's points. If some children doesn't understand any point she just explained it to them.
arjun wrote:Supplementary Question: Can a PBK become member of the BK forum (http://www.brahmakumaris.com.au)?

Of course you are most welcome

IBHS
MITRA :D

arjun

PBK

Post15 Jan 2007

Of course you are most welcome

Thanks for the welcome. I would definitely give it a try.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

surya

PBK

JANUARY 18TH

Post18 Jan 2007

Hi Dadi Janki!

Today is January 18th!

I just checked my in box and found an email inviting me to your big day! See here:BKWSU UK newsletters

I am a bit surprised that the pressure is finally up on you. For you to move the celebration date to January 20th instead – I must say that the pressure is up! It must be! Because today is Thursday 18th and according to your teachings this means Satguru’s day. I would say what opportunity you have to celebrate the Satguru’s day and offer a special bog to Brahma Baba too. So what’s happened? You send this invitation for us to go and celebrate this day two days later and attached this notice:
”IMPORTANT NOTICE
This email and any attachment(s) is intended only for the addressee(s) named. If you are not the named addressee we request that you delete this email and do not disseminate, distribute or copy it. We endeavour to exclude viruses from our data but it is the responsibility of the recipient to check any attachments for viruses. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and we do not accept responsibility for any such matters or their consequences.”

My question to you is: Why are you attaching this message? Don’t you wish to give the message of your Guru to everyone? Why don’t you like me to spread the word around my community and invited all for the celebration of the anniversary of departure of Brahma Baba, after all he is an angel now, according to you!?

Look what an of your followers is saying here:
Anamik wrote:2. That soul has taken physical rebirth after leaving his body as Dada Lekhraj in january 1969.

Is this true? How come you are letting this to happen to your students?

I am still angry with you because you lie to me too! You lie to me for so many years! You told me a nice story that when you first came to London you used to go to Piccadilly Circus and look at the crowds of people there and think… “One day all these people have to be given the message that Shiva has come”!And now you are teaching that Shiva left to Paramdham!

Thanks for the invitation!

arjun

PBK

Post19 Jan 2007

PBK Surya wrote:I am a bit surprised that the pressure is finally up on you. For you to move the celebration date to January 20th instead

This should not come as a surprise because it is customary for most of the BK centers to organize the public function related to 18th January on some other nearest or convenient day because most BK centers devote the entire day of 18th January to be in remembrance of ShivBaba (or perhaps Brahma Baba). They invite the public on some other day to give them glimpses of Brahma Baba's life.

They have an entire series of audio cassettes of BK songs in which they remember Brahma Baba. This series is called Smriti Pushpa. Most of the songs of this series give an impression that the (present day) BKs are very sad at the demise of Brahma Baba (and thus ShivBaba), whereas ShivBaba says that I cannot depart before completing my task. He repeatedly says in the Sakar Murlis that 'Amma marey toh bhi halua khao' (even if the mother dies eat halua, i.e. a sweet). Actually, this proverb or teaching is not to be taken in literal sense. It refers to the incident that was to take place in 1969, when Brahma, i.e. Badee Maa or senior mother or Jagdamba (i.e. world mother), i.e. the soul of Dada Lekhraj would depart from the Yagya. ShivBaba was continuously cautioning the Brahmin children that they should not grieve over the departure of the (alokik) mother because the (alokik) Father is still on this world stage to take up the responsibility of the Yagya.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Jan 2007

arjun wrote:This should not come as a surprise because it is customary for most of the BK centers to organize the public function related to 18th January on some other nearest or convenient day because most BK centers devote the entire day of 18th January to be in remembrance of ShivBaba (or perhaps Brahma Baba).

I think the surprise was seeing Dadi Janki's face get VIP star billing on "Baba's Day" ... and then that day be moved to the 20th removing the power or significance of it from attendees.

mitra

BK

Post06 Feb 2007

Dadi Janki sharing chit-chat with double foreigners before BapDada's programme, 2nd February 2007, Shantivan, after returning from hospital in Ahmedabad.
This is a chit-chat, not a class. The spirit needs conversation. Baba is the only one who really speaks to the spirit. The time of the Confluence Age is passing very fast now. Whatever advantage we want to take of it, we have to do it now. Once the time has passed by, we won't be able to take benefit.

Shiv Baba has been giving to us, and even now is still giving, as the Innocent Lord. It is now that we also have the opportunity to be with this Godly family. We have the self, Baba, the family, service, all together. In fact, we cannot separate them. I am having a heart-to-heart conversation with all of you just as I speak to my own self.

Dadi told the doctors she was well again. They knew that it was because of the pull from Madhuban. It's the love of the Godly family that makes me well. I had to be here! I don't get the love and blessings I receive here from anywhere else. So I cannot miss out on this.

I race with Brahma Baba. I say to him: "OK Baba, you say you've given your body on loan to Shiv Baba, after Baba entered you; but you had to make your own effort to become karmateet, too. OK, you are the lucky Chariot; but I am 100 times more fortunate. I don't say I've given my body on loan to Baba, but He has taken everything of mine. The body is mot mine, either." Baba is very clever and we can be too! It's fine to have chit-chat with Baba in this way.

Kill this "I" completely. What else is there to do? The consciousness of "I" doesn't remain, so I don't have ego; and the consciousness of "mine" doesn't remain, so there is no attachment. So, Baba freed me completely. Let each one check this: Am I free from "I", empty of "mine"?

I say to Baba, "Baba, I am yours" and He says, "Yes, you are Mine". My whole life is such that he becomes the One who completely has that right. Everything that is happening is because of Him. He has enabled so many beautiful experiences to happen; and they happen because of the faith I have – God applies conditions. I might say, "I have faith in You", but He will say, "OK, show Me the proof."

To know that He comes in the body of Brahma, who He is, where He resides, what He does – yes, but all that is in the intellect. There is so much pain, so much suffering and sorrow, so much corruption in the world. He has made me free from all that. He has made me sit with Him. Wherever I am, that is also Baba's home – my service place, and my home. And the family is also mine.

Wherever you are, let there be the awareness that you have to remove the sorrow of that place. Enable victory to take place in everyone. Then others will see you with that vision. Baba teaches us motherly love. But also, Baba becomes your authority, your strength, to see yourself and see what you have to become. Through us, others should have the experience of what my mother and Father should be like, just as Baba has given us this experience.

Baba understood his part and considered the whole world to be his children. Mama also gave that motherly sustenance to everyone. When you sustain yourself on the basis of Gyan, you become a mother to yourself. Also, just as Baba through Yoga enables us to become bodiless, we will support that work too. With Baba as Mother and Father and ourselves as souls, we see ourselves clearly as one family, Brothers and Sisters. So much power comes from this meeting of the soul with the Supreme. Experiencing that I am a soul, and who He is, and belonging to Him; this is what brings that power.

Because we experience so much love from Baba, Maya/Ravan then gets jealous, and comes in-between. That is because of body-consciousness. Then, total chaos happens inside and "Baba" will no longer emerge deeply from the heart. Maya won't stop until the soul cries a lot. Whereas Baba makes us smile! When there is that love for Baba, it's easy to smile. When that is experience is not there, it is difficult to smile – one makes a lot of effort in what one does, but it is hard work.

Experience this new birth with Baba today. Such that you sing Baba's praise; and then the world will sing your praise.

"The road of this life is a very long one. Let's walk along it laughing and dancing." It's when you hear such songs that your face begins to smile. Where are we going? To our Baba's home. I cannot force anyone to go with me on this journey, but I should walk in such a way – accurately, happily - that they want to follow. In every way, Baba teaches us the wisdom of how to stay as a carefree emperor.

Melt yourself completely. It really is a wonder: "Baba, with Your love, everything becomes so easy." You can experience success instantly in this. However, worries get in the way. We have to find such cures for those inner illnesses that we experience healing and recovery quickly.

We should not be subservient to our own nature. Whatever is not good in me, let me change it very fast. When it has penetrated my sanskaras, it is difficult. I have to have this loving feeling in my own self: I am the one who has to change.

Catch the feelings and intentions behind what I am saying, and this meeting will be very significant! As Baba has given me mercy and forgiveness as an inheritance, take that for yourself, so everyone in the world sees you flying, and wants the same.

In hospital in Ahmedabad, there was one night when Dadi was unable to sleep. I did not have the thought that I should be able to sleep. Instead, there was the feeling of Baba having pulled me into the Subtle Region. Suddenly there was the experience of deep silence, and many others also came there. I felt Baba had brought me to the hospital for this reason – that others should also begin to fly.

He doesn't just make me sit there. He says to me, "Use your power of Yoga, stay yug-yukt." You are my friends and family, and you have to have this feeling too. Learn to be a friend. Consider the family to be your family. This is also a matter of great fortune.

arjun

PBK

Post06 Feb 2007

Dadi Janakiji wrote:I race with Brahma Baba. I say to him: "OK Baba, you say you've given your body on loan to Shiv Baba, after Baba entered you; but you had to make your own effort to become karmateet, too. OK, you are the lucky Chariot; but I am 100 times more fortunate. I don't say I've given my body on loan to Baba, but He has taken everything of mine. The body is mot mine, either." Baba is very clever and we can be too! It's fine to have chit-chat with Baba in this way.

Kill this "I" completely. What else is there to do? The consciousness of "I" doesn't remain, so I don't have ego; and the consciousness of "mine" doesn't remain, so there is no attachment. So, Baba freed me completely. Let each one check this: Am I free from "I", empty of "mine"?

Dear Mitra Bhai,

Omshanti. Without any offence to the feelings of BKs, I would like to know if the above statement has no relationship with the mention about Janaki Foundation for Good Health that has been mentioned by Brother ex-l in a thread in the Common Room Section. I have never heard about the Foundation except from this forum. So, you may be in a better position to throw some light on this aspect. Is the Foundation owned/run by the BKs? Where are its Headquarters? What are its activities? Is Dadi Janaki also a founding member/Trustee of the Foundation?
With regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post07 Feb 2007

8) I will try to find the answers. 8)
IBHS
MITRA

mitra

BK

Post07 Feb 2007

Dadi Janki - 4th February 2007 - Om Shanti Bhawan
Time is cautioning us...

All of us have loving Dadiji in our thoughts at present. Dadiji has claimed the throne of the Father and Mother and served through her own stage. One can see the fruit of her service in every part of Madhuban. I have never seen her get upset or angry; she always used
the thread of love to bind the family as one. We too have to make Baba's teachings part of our experiences. Knowledge should not simply be in the intellect or on our lips but our life should be filled with experiences.

The times are cautioning us to look at ourselves and not at others. Baba talked about 'detachment' today, which is not just a matter of remembering myself as a soul and not the body but being aware that I am a child of the Supreme, the mouth-born creation of the Father of Humanity (Prajapita). Only then can I realise my role and experience
dying alive. I cannot stabilise myself in soul-consciousness if I don't experience a living death. Nothing of the old Kaliyugi world attracts me because I know how it had made me impure. Baba has freed me from it and kept me safe in His lap.

Let there never be a moment when I forget the joys of my spiritual childhood. Through the lips of Brahma, God has said, "You belong to me. I will destroy all your sins only if you are honest in remembering Me." Do I have such intense attention? If I hold onto my old sanskars, I cannot experience the bliss of my childhood.

It is not possible for anyone to truly describe how much service Dadiji has done in her life. She always followed Baba's directions. We used to call her 'Munni Mama', that is 'Younger Mama' as she gave us the experience of being a Dadi, a friend and a mother. Thus she
always received love from the family. Let me check: if I am not receiving love from the divine family or I don't have love for the family, what use is this life? I should never keep conditions in giving love. If I am true with the family, I receive true love. Let me remember that these are my Baba's children. It is Baba's task and home, but I am instrument to see that everything goes well, which is possible only with truth, humility and love.

My efforts should be such that there is no trace of sorrow in my final hour. If I have a delicate nature, things will affect me. I cannot take care of myself if I am delicate. Childishness will make you happy sometimes and unhappy at other times. This nature of being too sensitive is a dangerous obstacle in creating my future. We have been
careless and arrogant for too long and in turn deceived ourselves. If the heart is keeping anything else but Baba and His teachings inside, Baba cannot work on me.

There are many new souls who instantly understand and imbibe Baba's teachings (like the Governor of Rajasthan who met Bap Dada on 2nd February), and on the other hand there are Baba's children, old in Gyan, but unable to pick up Baba's signals as there is a lock on their intellect. Let me check and see how much body-consciousness remains. It has entrapped the soul for so many births but God's power liberates me from body-consciousness. If I am pleased with a little, it's not possible to check and change myself. The more I am motivated to change, the more Baba will help. Baba repeatedly says, when the child has one step of courage, the Father comes forward 1000 steps with His help. But the basis of receiving this help is my honest heart. Let there be the accumulation of power through honest Yoga.

I should have the ability to rule myself and not allow the intellect to run haywire in controlling others. The power of elevated actions makes me strong and independent.

Baba is the Ocean of Mercy and Forgiveness, and has kept us on his path (gali) in order to make us the garland around His neck (gale). I should make such efforts that Baba Himself calls me 'His worthy child'. It is my duty to share whatever I have learned from Baba; drink nectar and give others the drink of nectar. The world is to take benefit from Baba through I the soul, and so my intellect needs to be free from trivial things. When my drishti and attitude are elevated, I can truly call myself richest in the world.

Om Shanti

bansy

Post07 Feb 2007

BKs and everyone,

For those interested in Dadis classes, you can read it in your own BKWSU forum at http://brahmakumaris.com.au/php/forum/i ... f42564b452

You can also get these if you send an email to innerbeauty@vsnl.net.

It will save your Brother Mitra from having to cut and paste this each time, so that he may be given more time to answer some of the other questions posed to BKs in this forum instead.

Of course, you are welcome and allowed to post and discuss matters in this forum if you are afraid that sensitive matters cannot be discussed in the BKWSU sites.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Dadi Janki – 25th February 2007 – Gyan Sarovar

Post26 Feb 2007

Dadi Janki – 25th February 2007 – Gyan Sarovar
Dadi Janki spoke not wrote:Have I really left the shore?

‘Om Shanti’ says a great deal in itself. When we say ‘Om Shanti’ there is no need to say, ‘How are you - are you happy and content?’ or, ‘Is everything OK’? The other important word is, of course ‘Baba’. Baba has given us such drishti that our third eye opened. It was through this that we are able to have the pleasure of seeing ourselves and Him. We might have known about the existence of the soul but we didn’t know that it was in the centre of the forehead. We learned about soul and Supreme Soul from Baba and thus the darkness was removed. It is such a wonder. We learned to see. Baba then gave us knowledge of the Three Worlds.

When we stand at the Confluence Age we leave the Iron Age behind and are inspired to let go of it completely. There is a story; a saint and a great soul were both sitting in a boat. It was night and due to the darkness they could not see. They could feel the movement of the boat and so they thought they were moving along nicely. They spent the whole night thinking that they were moving and so were quite content and happy just to sit there. However, when morning brought light they discovered that they were still moored to the bank. This story teaches us to be aware; we should not be moored to the bank by our karmic bondages. I have to make sure that I really am moving forward and for this the method is to sit in the boat of truth and cut all ropes of bondages.

We have such fortune at the Confluence Age to be with Baba, the true Supreme Soul. None of us will get such fortune in The Cycle again. I am multi million times fortunate – think like this. We become multi million times fortunate by spinning the discus, staying at the Confluence Age and remembering the Home. Our part in the play has finished – I need to let scenes just pass me by. This is the practice Dadi has. When we understand drama we can remain constantly cheerful and this shows on our faces. Everyone has their own part and everyone’s part is good. Let Baba's words echo in my head and automatically you will become cheerful. In fact, only Baba can really give happiness.

Baba's blessings make us worthy to sit in the Dilwara Temple. Baba is the one who can make my heart not just happy but ever happy and Baba has taught me to extend this happiness to others. I should receive blessings from the hearts of those I come into contact with. This is such fortune.

We are instruments. A true instrument learns to sit in the Subtle Region and serves from there. The Subtle Region has been created for us as well as BapDada. When BapDada comes we feel we are sitting in front of Him in the Subtle Region. Baba comes especially to help us to be detached from the body and bodily relationships. We receive the eye with which to see ourselves and to see Baba. The Subtle Region is full of light, cleanliness, coolness and truth. The purity there is so sweet.

I should be so full of light that anyone who sees me has the experience of seeing an angel. An angel is one who has no relationships with anyone.

Baba is very innocent: He becomes pleased with us very quickly when He sees that we belong to Him with a true heart. He is the Bestower. We receive the power from Him to understand Maya and overcome the vices. Where there is courage Baba definitely helps. Now surrender completely to Baba. If I hold a little bit back what will I get from Baba? And then what will I give to others? Then the question has to be asked: who am I keeping it for?

I am here on this earth for the sake of service. My breath, thoughts, time, virtues, The Knowledge I have received, are all for the sake of service.

Many human beings have very good qualities and virtues but along with these they also have defects. Having defects themselves means they also see defects. Baba is asking us to imbibe divine virtues. If I remember Baba as my Mother, Father and Friend arrogance will not emerge in me. In service no one can say ‘this is my virtue or quality’. We become virtuous on the basis of God's teachings. He teaches us to donate and this creates our fortune. God's virtues make us virtuous and give us the power to become angels. Deities have parents but angels are the children of God. They are light and virtuous and through this they become protectors of the entire world.

Om Shanti

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post26 Feb 2007

THE JANKI FOUNDATION FOR ARJUN

It has independant offices just up the road from GCH, this is the headquarters.

It is a small group run by a handfull of BKs, I won't mention their names here but they have their own website ...

They are now an independant charity with their own charity number and their own funding and accounts.

Some of the core group are non BKs, but most of them are BKs or ex-bks

Janko really plays no part in them at all, except she is present at all their AGM type meetings

The man who first started them up, is an avid Janko worshipper, he chose the name.

Their main work is promoting a values based meditation pack aimed at health professionals, it is known as "vihasa" or "values in health, a spiritual approach".

Some of the members are very sincere in what they do and dis-like the BK association, some of them are hardcore BKs who want to recruit members

The trustees of the group include Maureen but she gets her nose in as many pies as she can, always has.

I used to work closely with them, that's how I know.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Feb 2007

Mr Green wrote:The trustees of the group include Maureen but she gets her nose in as many pies as she can, always has.

Yeah, I heard that on the path of Bhakti, there is a statue of Jayanti as a Goddess ... but a Goddess with 3 ears.

Maureen is the third ear.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Feb 2007

THE JANKI FOUNDATION FOR ARJUN

Thanks for the information Mr.Green.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post10 Mar 2007

Dadi Janki – 5th March 2007 - Gyan Sarovar

The greatness of sweetness

Sweetness is very attractive. When combined with spirituality sweetness works miracles. Then someone remains in their spirituality Baba is naturally present. In fact the soul cannot do anything on its own without Baba. When someone remains in their spirituality they receive power from Baba and they then become a conduit for others. Dadiji has done so much service through her sweetness. She is greatly loved. She has absorbed Baba’s personality and made it her own. Through Dadiji great service of the Yagya has taken place and will continue to take place in the future.

The ego, arrogance and body consciousness, that is deep within the soul, have to be destroyed. It is love, worthiness and faith in the heart that enable us to remain in spirituality. An arrogant person creates fear in others and so we really have to destroy all our arrogance. Until the chains of arrogance and body consciousness are broken and removed, ego will not let go. I need deep realization to remove my ego.

The present time is very valuable. Baba Himself has given us the opportunity to make our lives as valuable as a diamond. A diamond in Hindi is heera - each of us has to pay attention that he is playing a hero part.

Those with money, position and education have the intoxication of those things. In contrast, we have little money and yet we are the wealthiest in the world. This is the Confluence Age and this study is such that those who have not received a worldly education are taught by Baba and become extremely wealthy. They are educated by God Himself. We are God’s children and so we have a very high position.
The method to pass with honour is to remain with Baba in your mind and thus become free from external issues and problems. This is what Dadiji has taught me. She has passed with honour. There is so much power of spirituality in Dadiji’s mind. She became worthy to take the might of the Almighty. She has done four types of service. From the beginning until now she has paid close attention to self service. She places each step in Baba’s footsteps. Her self respect is so powerful that she can endure insults. She has a lot of tolerance.

Brahma Baba was free from arrogance and therefore could be incorporeal, viceless and egoless. We all need to now become this. Dada Vishwaratan was a good example of this. We never saw any vices in him. He was a true effort maker. We have a right to such success but for this I must be honest with my own self. There should be no self deception of thinking ‘I am doing good service’ or ‘my Yoga is very good’. Think like this and you will not be able to become free from arrogance. Thirdly, even now Dadiji is paying close attention to the service of the Yagya. She asks if everything is running smoothly. Everyone has received love from Dadi. Godly service and the Godly family have grown so much through her.

Fourthly, Baba has used Dadiji to become an instrument for the whole world. At Oxford and Cambridge Universities there are pictures of The Tree which they received through Dadiji. The self, the family and the world are Dadiji’s service projects. Pay attention in one place
(Madhuban) and accumulate in all four. Power comes from having faith in the intellect. Faith and good feelings are so elevated that through them many souls can come close.

Om Shanti 8)
PreviousNext

Return to BK