Janki Dadi's class from Mount Abu

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Jan 2007

John wrote:Sounds clear to me ... Are you able to comment on that Mitra?

I am not criticizing you John but is not it unfair to put poor Mitra in the firing line for Power Janki just because he is a BK? I am grateful for his continued support as honest voice of BK. Its good to have family around.

But if this is all true, it is interesting to see how there is not just the issue of a Senior Sister (who has been unpaid for 60 odd years), having a bank accont but also that of an environment that prohibits or inhibits dedicated followers from being able to ask and receive answers.

You know, I have a tamopradhan intellect and she has a satopradhan intellect. But even I can see that there has been so much controversy over cults leaders and money that the only sensible thing to do is being completely open about such matters. Lay it on the line, make a public statement, defuse the situation, so that no one can accuse you. End of story.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post09 Jan 2007

I also want to say here how much I appreciate mitra's input here, I really wish more BKs would come on here, even if it is to shut me up :lol:

john

reforming BK

Post09 Jan 2007

I am not criticizing you John but is not it unfair to put poor Mitra in the firing line for Power Janki just because he is a BK? I am grateful for his continued support as honest voice of BK. Its good to have family around.

The emphasis is more on 'are you able', what I am getting at is that it may be difficult for known BKs to comment. It's subtle I know :)

I feel Mitra is a patient and tolerant BK, so yes very welcome here.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post09 Jan 2007

I would like to apologise if I have offended anyone or if I have insulted DJ, it was not my intention. This is just based on what I was told ... I am not saying it is a fact she has this money as I don't know 100%.

It's just when I heard it I found it incredulous and annoying, because of some my experiences in the Brahma Kumaris.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Jan 2007

Mr Green wrote:I would like to apologise if ... I have insulted DJ.

I don't know if I would go as far as that!

I am sorry but I think Dadi Janki is in a class of her own and ought to be tried for her Mahabharata War Crimes. I just don't think Mitra ought be beaten up for them! But John's question is fair ... it is fair to ask what one can ask a Senior Sister such as her and expect to receive a satisfactory answer.

mitra

BK

Post10 Jan 2007

John wrote:Are you able to comment on that Mitra?

:D Yes i understood

You see the duty of any soul is to advice others. But that advice to be taken or NOT depends on the soul who is hearing it. One should check ones inner consciousness and then act. No body can blame others, or anybody, for any reason. One has got full freedom as to act what one wants to be. My opinion is we should see everything in a "Thrikal darshi" stage, i.e. we should see the 3 stages clearly and then act.

If one does not want to give money, OK, don't give it. If one wants to give, OK, give it. It all depends on personal judgement.

Final point- Regarding the Dadi's

They have all experienced the beggary part in the early stage of the Yagya. And many of them have come from wealthy family also. They are experiencing wealth through Yagya because of the effort they have made in the past years in India.

I think there is nothing wrong in having money, or car, or palace, whatever may be. But you should have the feeling that these belong to the Supreme Soul. It is not yours. When you leave the body, you will not take these with you. If you have this feeling, then it is OK.

IBHS
MITRA

arjun

PBK

Post10 Jan 2007

They have all experienced the beggary part in the early stage of the Yagya. And many of them have come from wealthy family also. They are experiencing wealth through Yagya because of the effort they have made in the past years in India.

Dear Brother,
Omshanti. Do you mean to say that some BKs are enjoying the fruits of their efforts in the Confluence Age itself instead of the Golden Age or Silver Age, while the remaining BKs are waiting to take rebirth to enjoy the fruits????
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post10 Jan 2007

Mitra wrote:I think there is nothing wrong in having money, or car, or palace, whatever may be. But you should have the feeling that these belong to the Supreme Soul. It is not yours. When you leave the body, you will not take these with you. If you have this feeling, then it is OK.

Dear Mitra
With respect, they are pulling the wool over your eyes or you are just doing it to yourself. As well as being 'trikal darshi' we have to use our common sense, be practical and realistic. The main point being, should D Janki have a stash of cash whilst pushing other BKs to donate all of theirs?

bansy

Post10 Jan 2007

Brahma Baba (Lekhraj Kirpalani) knew what it was like to have money and use it by giving it all away for service. The current BK Yagya, many may not know what it is like to have money, and so would like to keep it in addition to using it for service.

john

reforming BK

Post10 Jan 2007

Whatever the reason we cannot have double standards because ALL BKs should be treated equally be it senior Sisters or a new member for 6 months.

One rule that should apply to everyone.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Jan 2007

I cannot let it lie Mitra :lol:

You did not at all tackle the question of the hypocrisy, give direction to others and do differently yourself.

A surrendered BK doesn't really have a choice Mitra. If you don't follow a direction you are breaking Shrimat, something that a surrendered member as I was will not do unless it's a matter of life and death. And even then some might give their life rather than break Shrimat. Such is the faith level involved ... Try and understand, I am not talking about the type of BK that just trundles along to morning class then goes about applying Gyan to their normal lives. I am talking about members that take and are expected to take direction from their Senior Sister at every step and never to follow man-mat or par-mat. Only Shrimat ... The freedom to choose is only seen by an outsider if you like. An insider feels they have no choice, and that God will put right any discrepancy ... is it clear?

I put this to Jayanti in my last meeting, would she have given her money if Dadi had given her direction to do so, she said, "yes".

john

reforming BK

Post10 Jan 2007

Eeeeek.

This following of Seniors orders is terrible, only Shiva gives Shrimat none other. Seniors orders/advice is just that, senior advice, how can they consider it to be Shrimat? Anyway, carry on.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Jan 2007

John wrote:This following of Seniors orders is terrible, only Shiva gives Shrimat none other. Seniors orders/advice is just that, senior advice, how can they consider it to be Shrimat? Anyway carry on.

In the Murlis it instructs you to follow the directions of your Seniors ... therefore it is Shrimat :cry:

john

reforming BK

Post10 Jan 2007

Mr Green wrote:In the Murlis it instructs you to follow the directions of your Seniors ... therefore it is Shrimat :cry:

OK, I haven't seen that. I am surprised. Are we talking Murlis or Avyakt Vanis? Do you have any Murli quotes for this? If it is Avyakt Vanis, then for me it is BrahmaBabas advice.

Even if Seniors give nonsense advice should it be followed?
Which Seniors are to be followed, how were they appointed?

I know Kumarka was appointed assistant, but muscled in to take control. I think it would be interesting to see the PBK take on that, because I believe only Virendra Dev Dixit advice is sought, that being considered to be the advice of ShivaBaba, therefore Shrimat.

mitra

BK

Post11 Jan 2007

Om Shanti,

In the Murli's it is often said that you have to become ' Balak - so - mallik' ie you have to become a child as well as a authority. While hearing from a senior you have to become a child but you have to give your opinion as an authority as and when it is required.

I do not know much about surrendered souls. May be they have no other choice but to obey the Seniors. A surrendered soul does not have any other options as well. If such a soul is wealthy then naturally he/she may have to donate everything to the Yagya? :?:

IBHS
MITRA :)
PreviousNext

Return to BK