BK Birthright

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post17 Jan 2007

Thanks bansy. In a simple-minded way i was trying to acknowledge the actions of the BKWSU in the context of the often heard Murli point "there is benefit in everything" but I was not at all condoning the act.

It may be that your point about "the Murli being listened to rather than read" is quite a subtle one that the BKWSU does not really emphasise in its teachings. Maybe it can not be taught but is acquired over time, who knows? I can not comment about the other organisations as I have no experience.

When i examine the consciousness with which I sit in Murli class it is very much in the manner that you describe, although I don't attribute this very much to my own doing, rather it seems to be a knack that the soul has the fortune of (to use BKWSU parlance).

Thanks for your feedback.
Previous

Return to BK