Translating the humble Murli

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sparkal

BK supporter

Translating the humble Murli

Post10 Jan 2007

This as always is my own personal interpretation of what the Murli is really saying behind the ultra humble language of Bap Dada who refers to different groups with different labels. Lets see-

"Kumaris"- You are pure and celibate, detach from the desire to bear children while on the path at least, make sure you keep it that way, OK? Go beyond the attraction to Kumars.

"Kumars"- You are celibate and prone to lusting after desirable Kumaris, make sure you remain celibate.

"Mothers"= attachment. There is one Mother and I am it. There is no place in any of my centres for Mothers, only "spiritual Brothers". Note that I refer to no group as "fathers" which means that I am singling you out for special attention. You cannot have your cake and eat it. If you want to be attached and obsessed to your lokik kids, then go and be with them, otherwise, you cannot have your cake and eat it as others tend to suffer from your selfish attachment. Attachment is the worst of the vices, one which is often twisted to mean love.

'But Baba, can I not bring my lokik children through the eye of the needle with me? They are only small, and they are sweet'

You can still attend the centre while being on the outside while tending to your children instead of chasing illusive palaces and kingdoms.

So, "mothers"= detach from everything in your mind, it will still be there when you get back. You have been put forward because you have attachment and not because I want you to play the role of Mother in any of my centres. Spiritual Brothers are all. Lose the Mothers ego and the sweet motherly bullying.

And the sound of a "Mother" - Baba sweet Baba this and oh sweet Baba Baba that, like a mantra, the opposite of swearing like troopers.

"Seniors" - why are you all running around like headless chickens on an electric plate wearing and burning yourselves out? The inheritance is earned through Yoga. Only the Mother and the Father have received a number, you all have work to do, you are moving forward otherwise.

mitra

BK

Post11 Jan 2007

:D True Sparkle,

I also feel that we are not giving enough importance to Yoga -The connection of a Soul with the Supreme Soul. We are wasting our valuable time in immaterial things. 8)

Time is actually TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Short

IBHS
MITRA

Return to BK