Brother Nirwair's message from Mount Abu

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

mitra

BK

Post22 Jan 2007

I am not shouting [just making my thoughts a little more POWERFULL 8)].

I am giving Shiv Baba's knowledge Straight away without any twist to the souls until now. There is no need to put a cloth in one's face. :D

IBHS
MITRA :lol:

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post23 Jan 2007

Om Shanti Mitra, I note that you have been posting Dadi's classes on the site from time to time. May I ask a few questions please?

Are you visiting this site with the okay of the Baba or the Seniors?

Do you visit other topics on the site?

Are you aware of some of the question that have been asked of the BKWSU by posters here? if you have you fed these back to your Seniors have they offered any comment?

Seeing that your profile designates you as a BK what are your feelings about engaging openly in some of the discussions?

is not there something odd about the BKWSU being disinclined to designate someone to engage with this public forum but yet still you post on this site lectures of one of it's world renowned senior representatives?

Thank you

mitra

BK

Post24 Jan 2007

Abrahma Kumar wrote:is not there something odd about the BKWSU being disinclined to designate someone to engage with this public forum but yet still you post on this site lectures of one of it's world renowned senior representatives?

:D I am visiting this site because i have free net access. I think i don't need permission from anyone to do this.

I haven't any connection with any Seniors.

i think it is my duty to help other SOULS. I don't think any odd in it.

IBHS
MITRA :D

abrahma kumar

Post24 Jan 2007

Thank you for your response Brother. Om Shanti

abrahma kumar

Post24 Jan 2007

Why do not you think it odd Mitra, is it because you agree that BKs neither need to respond to questions nor should they feel inclined to avoid offering non-institutionalised answers to the questions asked of them? Or do you simply see yourself as doing Baba's work and any questions ought be directed to Him?

Apologies if you find that my questions in this post are a little bit barbed - no rudeness is intended - but your response just gave rise to more questions IMHO.

For instance, elsewhere in this forum it has been asked whether there is a risk of the classes of some of the BKWSU Seniors gaining pre-eminence over GOD'S or is it the BKWSU Murli?

Could you offer any of your own thoughts on these points?

Om Shanti Brother

mitra

BK

Post28 Jan 2007

Abrahma Kumar wrote:in this forum it has been asked whether there is a risk of the classes of some of the BKWSU Seniors gaining pre-eminence over GOD'S or is it the BKWSU Murli?

As i have stated earlier, the classes of Seniors should be taken similar to a group study effort. Murli is the basic lesson. Some souls don't understand the Murli points directly. So they are clarified by the senior's classes. But it does NOT mean that they have more importance than Baba's Murli's 8.

IBHS
MITRA :D

abrahma kumar

Post29 Jan 2007

Thank you Brother

abrahma kumar

Post15 Feb 2007

Dear Brother Mitra I mean no disrespect at all but do you have any comments on the some of the BKWSU revelations that we souls have come across in the forum?
Previous

Return to BK