Raised as a BK

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sparkal

BK supporter

Raised as a BK

Post25 Jan 2007

Most BKs have a recognition of self and God to varying degrees, a re-birth while alive whereas there are those who have been raised in a BK family with both or one parent a BK. At some point or other, there must be a recognition of Shiva surely as with the others. This subject will not disappear, issues will continue to arise in this area, one issue being souls who have roles within the BKs on the basis of lokik family background, body type, or cultural background.

Should the BK ladder reflect recognition of Shiva? What about putting others forward? Or is it a women's organisation (B "Kumaris") and so kanyas have priority over those who have recognised off their own back? On the other hand, the family we are born into is not by random accident.

If there must be numberwise, it should be understood to be on the basis that it is the 8, 108 etc. souls who are closest to God and not to Seniors. This subject of BKs and children covers a large area. It could be said that at the heart of God's agenda may be the next few generations on planet earth and what they produce. Change will come from changing what we teach children and how we influence them.

mitra

BK

Re: Raised as a BK

Post31 Jan 2007

sparkal wrote:If there must be numberwise, it should be understood to be on the basis that it is the 8, 108 etc. souls who are closest to God and not to Seniors.

Surely souls do have there own ranking? The number is attained on the basis of the subject "Yoga", which is the toughest subject of all. So it means your closeness with Supreme Soul and not with any Human Soul.

IBHS
MITRA :D

john

reforming BK

Post31 Jan 2007

Surely, Souls do have there own ranking. The number is attained on the basis of the subject "Yoga" which is the toughest subject of all. So it means your closeness with Supreme Soul and not with any Human Soul.

How can there be a real closeness to the Supreme Soul if he is in the supreme abode Paramdham?

In the Murli it says, nothing is done through inspiration, but that Shiva comes and does himself. The more I hear ideas expressed by BKs after 1969 the more inaccurate it appears to be according to Murli itself.

Is it said anywhere in Murli that Shiva will go back to Paramdham after 1969 or is it mentioned in Avyakt Vani since?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post31 Jan 2007

We are told that it is easy Raja Yoga. Which this soul takes to mean that in its study and practical manifestation through ones life, Raja Yoga meditation allows one to experience the 'correct state of consciousness' - it is a Raja Yoga that will 'fit' the soul with no discomfort because all states arising from the study of Raja Yoga are for the re-surrection of all those qualities that are intrinsic to all souls i.e that which is natural sets the soul at ease with itself.

In this exploration of the word easy as an adjunct to sharing that fraction of one of the basic tenets of Raja Yoga the matter of toughness can not arise because issues relating to how successful or otherwise an individual may be at the practice of Raja Yoga is an entirely different matter. However the point about;
Yoga ... which is the toughest subject of all. So it means your closeness with Supreme Soul and not with any Human Soul

ought not to be taken as a casual interjection because it is perhaps the very cornerstone upon which the BKWSU Spiritual edifice is built: Surrender. In acceptance of the idea that it is;
"Yoga which is the toughest subject of all. So it means your closeness with Supreme Soul and not with any Human Soul"

What price for overlooking that this forsaking of closeness with any Human soul and instead giving paramouncy to your closeness with the Supreme Soul is based on revelations and teachings attributed to God, interpreted by the BKWSU and propounded by the BKWSU in it's Raja Yoga teachings to individuals who may or may not become students of the BKWSU. A percentage of those taught will in turn teach others the same thing. Maybe one day we will all be Raja Yogis or is it that one day the world will only have Raja Yogi souls in it? That is the Golden Age is not it? So they will be Deities, I get it. See how easy Raja Yoga is?! ;)

Thank you all for sharing your very yogyukt viewpoints - much appreciated.

I wonder what jannisder would make of this thread ...

Om Shanti

bansy

Post31 Jan 2007

John wrote:Is it said anywhere in Murli that Shiva will go back to Paramdham after 1969 or is it mentioned in Avyakt Vani since?

Got to check the Murlis ... in the meantime, ask a BK where Father Shiva goes after the BapDada meeting is over.

And whilst BapDada is having a meeting, is Virendra Dev Dixit (soul) on his own ?

john

reforming BK

Post31 Jan 2007

And whilst BapDada is having a meeting, is Veerendra Dev Dixit (soul) on his own ?

That is something I was thinking about before. I may have even posted something to the effect of has a Murli clarification session ever happened at the same time as a BapDada meeting?

arjun

PBK

Post01 Feb 2007

Sister bansy and bro. John,

Om Shanti. Your questions are valid and since I cannot answer this question I would seek clarification from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) and let you know.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun
Note:-Questions have been sent.

mitra

BK

Post01 Feb 2007

John wrote:How can there be a real closeness to the Supreme Soul if he is in the supreme abode Paramdham?

I mean MENTAL closeness.

IBHS
MITRA :)

sparkal

BK supporter

Post10 Feb 2007

A question in my mind also.
Arjun, does Virendra Dev Dixit speak the Murli at the same time as the one in Madhuban.
Lets say that the Murli in Madhuban kicks off at 7.00 pm (Indian time), at what time in relation to this does Virendra Dev Dixit speak? (the same Murli)
(we are off topic)

arjun

PBK

Post10 Feb 2007

Dear Sparkal,
Omshanti. I have sent the querry to ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit). As soon as I receive the reply I would intimate.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

Return to BK