Who is Prajapita?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

anamik

BK

Who is Prajapita?

Post06 Feb 2007

Dear Sweet Souls,

I am giving you few Murli points. Avyakt Vani dt. 30.6.74 :
"Brahma ka part sthapana ke karya main ant tak noondha hua hai. Jab tak sthapana ka karya sampanna nahee hua hai tab tak nimitta bani huee Aatma ( i.e. Dada Lekharaj ) ka part samapt nahee hona hai. Vah tab tak doosra part nahee baja sakate. Jagatpita ke naye jagat kee rachana sampanna karaneka part drama main noondha hua hai. Manushya srushti kee sarva vanshavali rachane ka Brahma ke liye hee gayan hai Great Great Grandfather."

In English: Brahma's part in the work of creation ( or Generation or establishment) is recorded till end. Unless and untill the work of creation is completed the assigned soul's ( i.e. Dada Lekharaj) part will not end. Till then he cannot play another role. The part of Jagatpita (Father of the world) of completing the creation of the new world is recorded in the drama. The praise for Creation of all the races of humanity is only for Brahma as Great Great Grandfather.

It is Avyakt Vani of 1974, and it is clearly stated that Brahma i.e. Dada Lekharaj's soul has to complete his duty of creating all races of human beings. And the word "JAGATPITA" is used for Brahma. It means that although Brahma ( Dada Lekharaj) has left his corporeal body in 1969 January, still he cannot play another part other than that of Brahma. But as you know Jagatpita has to be in this Jagat (world) with His own body so as to be called as JagatPita. So it is clear that Brahma (Dada Lekharaj) even though lef his Body in January 1969, he has taken rebirth and have his own another physical body at present.

Now talking about temporary and Mukarrar Rath, my opinion is that the Body by name of Dada Lekharaj was temporary rath and the body which that soul has taken after January 1969 is The Mukarrar Rath or Bhageerath (lucky Chariot) of Supreme Soul Shiv.

Now you may ask, then who comes in Mt. Abu in seasons. To this my answer is the following Murli point. Sakar Murli dt. 2.4.85, page 3:
"Tum log Brahman khilate ho. Aatma ko bulate ho na. Yah saari drama main noondh hai. Aise nahee ki Aatma koi shareer chodkar aati hai. Yah rasam riwaaz drama main hai. Ismain moonjhane kee baat nahee."

In English: You people feed brahman (There is custom in India of feeding brahman after death of relatives thinking that the soul comes to have the food through the brahman). Call the Aatma, is'nt it. All this is recorded in the drama. IT IS NOT THAT THE SOUL COMES LEAVING IT'S (next) BODY. This custom is in the drama. There is nothing to confuse in it.

Telling about myself, I had nice experience in BK's and in Mt. Abu. I did have few very spiritual experiences in Kampil and with Dixitji. I have felt the love through Dixitji. I believed what Dixitji said. I was not disturbed by the dates given by Dixitji. But yes. When Dixitji started telling that second part of ShivBaba (i.e. through himself) is completing and another personality will be revealed in the near future. It made me to think. Love is one thing, and Knowledge is another thing. I still Love Dixitji. But will not believe what he says. I have started to read and churn The Knowledge myself and have stopped believing anyone without thinking over it myself. And I expect and want others also to do so.

Now talking about Hiranyakashyap. ShivBaba has called only those people as Hiranyakashyap who call themselves as Shiv. ShivBaba has taken only the responsibility of Dada Lekharaj for whatever is told through him. And even Brahma Baba acknowledged that he (Dada Lekhraj) is Chariot of Supreme Soul Shiv. Sakar Murli dt. 24.4.85 page 2, last butone line:
" BAP KAHATE HAIN MAIN IS Brahma TAN SE BOLTA HOON. MAIN HEE IS BACHHE KA RESPONSIBLE HOON. TUM HAMESHA SAMJHO ShivBaba BOLTE HAI. "

In English: Father says I talk through this Brahma body. I only am responsible for this child. You always think ShivBaba talks.
Sakar Murli dt. 13.5.85 page 3:
" MAHIMA SAREE US EK KEE HAI. MAIN TO UNKA RATH HOON. BAIL NAHEE HOON."

In English: All praise is of that One. I am His Chariot. (I Am) not bull.

There is difference in acknowledging that ShivBaba is using his/her body to do service and in boasting of onself as the Chariot of ShivBaba.

O.K. It is nice discussing points with students of ShivBaba.

Yours,
Anamik.

mitra

BK

Re: Who is Prajapita?

Post07 Feb 2007

Anamik wrote:It is Avyakt Vani of 1974, and it is clearly stated that Brahma i.e. Dada Lekharaj's soul has to complete his duty of creating all races of human beings. And the word "JAGATPITA" is used for Brahma. It means that although Brahma ( Dada Lekharaj) has left his corporeal body in 1969 January, still he cannot play another part other than that of Brahma. But as you know Jagatpita has to be in this Jagat (world) with His own body so as to be called as JagatPita. So it is clear that Brahma (Dada Lekharaj) even though left his Body in January 1969, he has taken rebirth and have his own another physical body at present.

Brahma has become equal to GOD . So with his body of light he can travel to any place on this earth at the split of a Second. He does not need a material body to do service. He does not need a physical body.

He is currently doing Service through MIND from the Sookshma world

IBHS
MITRA :)

john

reforming BK

Post07 Feb 2007

Brahma has become equal to GOD . So with his body of light he can travel to any place on this earth at the split of a Second. He does not need a material body to do service. He does not need a physical body. He is currently doing Service through MIND from the Sookshma world

How do you know this, where is it said?

john

reforming BK

Post07 Feb 2007

Now you may ask, then who comes in Mt. Abu in seasons. To this my answer is the following Murli point. Sakar Murli dt. 2.4.85, page 3:
"Tum log Brahman khilate ho. Aatma ko bulate ho na. Yah saari drama main noondh hai. Aise nahee ki Aatma koi shareer chodkar aati hai. Yah rasam riwaaz drama main hai. Ismain moonjhane kee baat nahee."

In English: You people feed brahman (There is custom in India of feeding brahman after death of relatives thinking that the soul comes to have the food through the brahman). Call the Aatma, is'nt it. All this is recorded in the drama. IT IS NOT THAT THE SOUL COMES LEAVING IT'S (next) BODY. This custom is in the drama. There is nothing to confuse in it.

Anamik
As you have posted the point of who comes in Dadi Gulzar (again), I will ask you again. How are you interpreting the information you have given. Can you answer in plain speak please.

Are you the only one who believes Lekhraj Kirpalani has reincarnated or are you part of a group?

Return to BK