Lost BKs

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

proy

ex-BK

Lost BKs

Post05 Mar 2007

The workings of the wiki, or encyclopedia, on this web site, are a bit of a mystery to me. I wonder if someone can help who knows a bit more about it than I do. There is an Indian BK called Varundembla17 who is posting on the Talk page of the wiki.

It seems he thinks that is the forum. He has posted a picture of his Father LATE SH. B.K BALDEV RAJ who died recently, and he is asking BKs for advice. It is a bit sad as the poor chap could be waiting for a reply forever, and there is a link to this forum on the wiki main page. I wonder if someone could point him to this forum, and keep a look out for any more stray BKs who end up there in the future. It will be good to have more BKs on the forum, and this one obviously needs to talk. I would do this job myself, but the wiki is a great mystery to me. You can see his post HERE

OK Thanks, I see from checking that my link works that someone has already re-directed him. Thanks to whoever it was. I will let this post stand though, as there may be others who make the same mistake in future.

Return to BK