Positive opinions about BKs expressed on this forum

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

alladin

no label

Vedanti, some BKs are really sweet

Post13 Mar 2007

Attn. Br Arjun. Yes, I had interactions. She's really cool and I even think she remembered and recognized me after many years. For sure, she gave me that feeling of closeness and family. It's true, the moments of sharing love compassion and kindness amogst BKs are very high, a bit rare nowadays. Rush, rush is the theme!

I used to enjoy the days when every body, even in Madhuban when leaving, was asked to tell from the stage a spiritual point, a realization or something they got during their stay. This was also the system at centers for visitors, " Tell us how you came in Gyan ... how was Madhuban, etc ...", as well as welcome and good bye tolis or take away prasad. It seems that priorities have changed and these sweet exchanges are left to the personality and will of the individual. So if it's in your Drama, you come across those type of BKs or even have one in charge of your center or living with you. That'd be Paradise!! So far it was not in my script!!

arjun

PBK

Post01 Apr 2007

In the thread titled 'God's hand - a lucky touch' in the Commonroom Sectoin:
Sister Bansy wrote:I consider myself fairly lucky because it has opened up a wider vision of things, to see the small as well as the great. To be able to appreciate the good things as well as the bad things. I've learnt more about religion and spirituality as it now becomes an integral part of myself rather than a side observer or bookworm. At times, I begin to even appreciate other religions even more. At times, I do wonder if God is holding my hand, or just the end of tip of my finger. Maybe it is the Law of Attraction itself coming to play where God is another entity, like money, that you can actually attract. To have your cake and eat it too. So, yes, lucky.

In the same thread,
John wrote:I always consider myself fortunate to have come across the BKSWU. I can remember taking the 7 day course and being hit with thunderbolts of realisations and my faith in Shiva was sealed instantly. I always enjoyed class and Murli, meeting many wonderful BKs who I considered to be genuine, intelligent, warm friendly human beings. Meeting and talking to BapDada was, and is still, a high light in my life.

That was all a long time ago though, I am pretty much getting the picture things have changed a lot now. As for the Dadis, I do appreciate their tireless service of many decades. I don't believe they speak the truth though.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post02 Apr 2007

In the thread titled 'God's hand - a lucky touch' in the Commonroom Sectoin:

paulkershaw wrote:I don't regret a thing. I recall a lot of things that made my time in the BKWSU difficult but it was all people related I think.

I remember praying to God that He better prove to me that He exists because I did not believe it and a week later I was doing the 7 day course and crying my eyes out in relief (Talk about carrying baggage in those days ...). So God not only showed me He exists but also saved me from myself, for which I am eternally grateful.

However there comes a time in our lives when we've all got to stand up and get out there and my time arrived. It took me some time but I did it.

I've taken what I want from Gyan and discarded the rest which no longer has hold over me.
Previous

Return to BK