End of times

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

End of times

Post13 Mar 2007

Do BKs play the 'end of times' card to silence questions and get fellow BKs to knuckle down and get with the programme?

dilaram

BK

Post13 Mar 2007

Hi John, i am not sure what you mean. However i am really interested in the phenomenal oppression, repression, suppression & denial in the family.

By this i mean i am of the feeling that this is ALL simply fear, which is in my humble opinion is just not knowing, which manifests as insecurity, therefore the awful feeling of fear ensues.

On a BK omniscient perspective the paradox is the fear is non-existent once we continually celebrate our attainment, and ultimately that is where i am going with this re-entry into the forum, as i have become endlessly castigated for being unlimited.

I do not mind this as i feel it is simply Baba using my socratic (if there is such a word) sanskaras.

So could you perhaps clarify your interesting comment to enlighten this other one :D

proy

ex-BK

Hi Dilaram

Post13 Mar 2007

dilaram wrote:By this I mean I am of the feeling that this is ALL simply fear

Hi Dilaram, welcome to the forum. I well remember, when I was in my "Honeymoon Period" meeting a long time ex-BK who said to me, "There is a lot of fear in the BKs, but I met a lot of nice people." This comment guided me through many rocky waters.
dilaram wrote:that is where I am going with this re-entry into the forum, as I have become endlessly castigated for being unlimited.

As far as I can see this is your first post, and you joined recently, so I do not understand what you mean by what you say above. Were you here before and under a different user name, and was it here you were castigated? Or are you talking about the BKs?

I see from your profile that you name the town you live in as Wollongong, which is near Sydney in NSW Australia. Were you ever on the Aussie BK forum? When I was a BK I searched the web for a good forum, to discuss matters that were not talked about at the centres here in Scotland and England that I went to. I found the Aussie forum, but it was not much use to me. As soon as I found this one I felt that I could talk openly.

I am sure John will answer your question soon. I just wanted to welcome you and put in my experience of fear, which I found all pervading. Even this morning I felt still afraid of what the BKs can do. I got woken up with a very sinister feeling.

dilaram

BK

Post14 Mar 2007

Forgive me for saying so (Shiv Baba says, "we have to tolerate praise & defamation) but fantastic answer ... let's get this post into the Guinness Book of Records for the most Angels bringing Happiness/The end closer on a Godly Blog :D
Were you ever on the Aussie BK forum? When I was a BK I searched the web for a good forum, to discuss matters that were not talked about at the centres here in Scotland and England that I went to. I found the Aussie forum, but it was not much use to me. As soon as I found this one I felt that I could talk openly.

Yes, agree to highlighted but only to the extent that i felt i would be constrained (MY PROJECTION not the truth probably?). Underlined comment total agreement :idea: :D :) :lol: high Highest, Luckiest, Wholiest Hopes ... By the way i was incarnated into a body from Yorkshire in this birth, 25 yrs UK, 25 yrs Oz, 1.5 yrs USA.

You rock, in my humble opine, keep the royalty of reality and we will ALL be singing & dancing in no time ... Shri Shri Shiv Baba Yaad, sneh, preet, Pyar Hai !

Let's cut the crap & get it on. By the way, my latest service was to have my six year Murli privilege revoked for doing service outside the centre, (four or five times in 6 years in accordance with BapDada's wishes according to my understanding) rightly or wrongly ... Baba says, "if you see something wrong & do nothing, you are wrong ... I think years of plaintive requests for, "dropping the Godly Bomb & Make their Head spin" kinda means if i don't make an understanding of both sides of the coin here, Baba said in same Murli/context i believe, "that was alright but now. etc etc" ALL to be found in Sakar Murli of 16/02/07 from memory.

So let's get dancing & singing with ALL our fabulous family (THE WHOLE WORLD) each one more than the next !!! :D.

Meherbhani apprentice Dilaram (son of) The Dilaram

Thanks.

john

reforming BK

Post14 Mar 2007

I was wondering whether the 'end of times' card as I called it was 'used' or misused to pull BKs into line, especially if they have too many questions which can not be answered within the BK knowledge/framework. I don't mean what is written in Sakar Murli about destruction, but more the use of it by BKs. Is it also used to pull ex-BKs back into the fold?

OK, it can be a subtle thing, but anyone who has been a BK will know the general scenario and therefore subtlety can work. For believing BKs it is a reality. But do BKs really know what is going to happen? I don't think so.

Did Brahma Baba even know? He was convinced destruction was going to be in 1976.
I believe the fear aspect is down to body consciousness and as ShivaBaba says in Murli soul consciousness removes any fear.

Dilaram I am not sure if that will be a satisfactory explaination of what I am thinking because it is something I am still 'churning' upon. So I was interested to read what others make of the situation.

Return to BK