Quantum leaps in consciousness

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sparkal

BK supporter

Quantum leaps in consciousness

Post26 Mar 2007

Many times a year, teachings are given which are designed to enable the individual to change them SELF internally. A soul may have been going to a centre and part of the setup for some time when, at some point, the experiences become deeper, bringing internal change of the type mentioned above.

How do BKs receive such shifts and gifts? Is it even noticed by those running the centre? Do those who run the centre think/feel that deep experiences is the preserve of those who run centres ... Baba's real children? So how, if you are running a centre, do you know if THE teacher is taking a soul deeper through their Yoga/meditation? Is there a place in the minds of those who run centres which even permits the possibility of a soul being taken deeper in quantum leaps over a one two year period, possibly after being on the path for many years? It can and does happen.

'Ah but hold on, some people are different. So it is bound to happen. You can get unique circumstances'. Yeh? Are we not all unique? We are being asked to change. So it is possible. So who is it who is teaching, or what aspect of a teachers training tells them to compete with, to reject, to alienate and isolate individuals for succeeding on the path? For having a churning which does not fit in with the "religious beliefs" of those who are obviously not dealing with their new found powers yet.

Well, who better to test your nonsense out on than someone who is actually succeeding where few have. That's right, judge, caution, just shut them out, disrespect any ideas they have as they are surely just trying to take over. They cannot possibly have anything constructive to offer, especially if they are coming out with odd things but more importantly, if they have a male body.

Have any centre COORDINATORS been told, warned, cautioned with regards to souls emerging from the teachings who have to be kept down? If so, why? Have souls ever been judged for things that they have not done yet? If so, why? This is sordid, and against the teachings. The teachings have said all along that we will know what is going to happen before it happens. So the souls who run centres know that anyone is capable of quantum leaps in consciousness. Are these souls who run centres aware of this? have they been trained to deal with this? What have they been trained to do? If those who run centres are being taught WHAT to think rather than HOW to think, well ...

During my last personal meeting with Sister Jayanti, I suggested a need for a second teer of education as part of the BKs. She replyed with an imediate "no". We cant assume why "no", it could be another way of saying, 'rather start something new, the family will come together again'. This will happen when there is a lack of transparency and many are left guessing as to what is going on. I will trust that they have a reason for secrecy. A pity that THEY are not capable of trust themselves. 'God trusts me but the coordinator does not' because the coordinator has told me that I am not Brahmin. Or did this come from the SS. Hmm. Sorry girls, I cant live in this world of secrets and sneaking around, though, if my agenda was to bear children etc, perhaps I would have these traits also.

As time goes on, there will be shifts in consciousness, and I will make sure that I am there to stomp on certain individuals, you know, to abuse them mentally, to crush their energy, stick a knife in their tyre. It is part of the teachings remember ... or so some seem to think ... otherwise you may get ego. So when you start to sprout your angel wings, I will be there with the pruners. That IS how we do things is not it? We hold our own back, in case they get in front.

So what is the latest BK fashion anyway? Let me guess, ' I will put you forward, as long as you don't go ahead of me'. Well, who am I to judge? Perhaps that IS forward movement.
I don't mind sounding arrogant to get my point across as there will be many enlightened beings emerging over time, my only hope is that I can make more progress myself, or should that be SELF. I am trying to get together a team to stamp out these enlightened types as they emerge, in case they challenge me for my role. MY role! So no one else can play MY role, so whats with all the paranoia?

Enlightenment may just be a fancy word for, 'I cant stand this world and don't want to be here any more'.

So, are we ready for an explosion of enlightenment? Can those who run centres be detached enough to handle it? Will they compete with and chase people away for being successful? So what are these individuals saying? 'Come to OUR God's house, but don't go deep, meditate, but don't be successful or we will be jealous and ask God why we are not getting experiences'. It could be that a soul is receiving things from beyond in relation to their future role. But hold on, the centre-in-charge decides what my future role is, do they not? We are not still working on the basis that God is working through them all are we? You have used and abused that trump card. The only place left to turn to for power is within.

So, can you handle it? Others receiving while we may not, today at least. Consider roles, consider that God can work through. Yes, I know, it should not be allowed but, yes, God can also work through souls with a male body, odd as it may sound.

And finally, I will be sexist, racist or whatever else-ist to get my point across; I don't care, because I care. For too long there has been an air about the BKs which says, you are being sexist if you so much as question or challenge BK authority. Let me remind you that spiritual authority comes from Yoga/closeness to God. The question is, will your centre coordinator spot it if THE teacher starts whipping the rug from under you and the ground starts moving beneath your feet.

So, the aspect of role playing is a deep one and needs to be understood deeply by the teachers, as understood by THE teacher ...

alladin

no label

Post26 Mar 2007

they are surely just trying to take over.

Interesting "class" Sparkal, I like many points. They deserve churning but the one above really applies to many centers and shows the paranoia in which coordinators and teachers are caught; gaddhi addiction. The simple and beautiful instructions Baba gives of putting others in front, yelding, (you move forward yourself automatically for the gesture, anyway!)allowing everyone to express their talents ... If your center-in-charge respects these guidelines you must be very lucky, an exception, and the atmosphere at the center special.

I feel that in most places, the Yoga activities and spiritual chit chats, are not been given much time. Decreased, over the years. No time for bhattis. No time for revising the Murli together,. Who cares. We have to have "meetings", like corporates, get the biz going. Figures count not the happiness or the quality of what you do. And about happiness, many BK friends were really questioning what do centers in charge do at Amrit Vela? Do they spend time with God, have good experiences? Filling themselves with bliss and honey?

Apparently not, since majority are bitter, dissatisfied and abusive with others. One of the blessings I got in personal meetings with BapDada, was about the flying stage. Great, but the main enemies challenging my flying high, were within the family. If you are high and happy, they envy that and try to shoot you down. Understanding of spiritual laws and obedience to God, close to zero. We don't have so many good examples before us, so points like the ones Sparkal made, are useful in our effort for personal growth.

Return to BK