Jagdish Chander?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

joel

ex-BK

Re: Jagdishbhai

Post04 Jun 2007

We can agree he had a sense of humor, was a prolific writer, and managed to get his work published widely. If he were so scholarly, he surely would have seen all the relevant old materials that you dug up readily at a quite a distance from that ancient land.

So he would have been aware of the rewriting of history. Also an active participant. In addition to Adi-Dev, Jagdish-bhai who wrote the language for the text-filled teaching posters of Creator and His Creation and Human World Tree. It's not that Shiva gave the text. Jagdish-bhai with Lehkraj's supervision, wrote the text from Shiva's point of view.

"Dearest Children!" it begins.

The BKs have always talked about the changing knowledge, 'previously you believed this one was god'

It is interesting that Dada Lehkraj heavily emphasized attention to eating. I am reading a chapter 'Concentrating on Eating' in a book entitled Ego, Hunger and Aggression by Fritz Perls.

He writes about the difficult and importance of being continually aware of the movements that one during eating including lips, tongue, teeth, jaw, how long one chews, does one fully liquify the food, or does one swallow food in unbroken lumps. The process of eating relates to the way we digest our other life experiences. Biting off with our teeth and chewing, cutting, reducing and digesting as nourishment for expressing our total self.

So, I wonder what 'remembering Baba' meant to Lehkraj. Perhaps the richness in his personality was nourished by a care and consciousness in eating. Sensory richness that was reflected an intense aliveness and passion.

'Eating in remembrance' can be something entirely different, fully the flavor of the self, not the future perfect idealized self, the - present - multidimensional self, wounded healer self, adult child self.

yogi108

BK

Post17 Jan 2008

Jagdish Bhai again let's give respect where it is due ... one of the four pillars of the Yagya as described from the Brothers' perspective ...

The only bro who apparently did not misuse the resources for himself ... used to walk in the streets of Delhi and lived in a cramped room in one of the centers ...

Yes, he wrote a lot of stuff for the BKs not all style and grace personified but it was for Indian consumption ... and, in India, people pay books from their size ... that's VALUE FOR MONEY ...

He had a good relationship with Dadi Gulzar and spent his last few days with her relating a lot of unfinished business to her ...

I had a lot of respect for the Brother and hopefully I don't see any posts suggesting that BB's heart attack was because of him ...

Yogi

dilaram

BK

Post19 Jan 2008

Om Shanti Yogi 108 et al

I love this drama in the swardarshan chakradari nirsankalp samadhi, [all spelling corrections gratefully accepted] way. My only speciality is being totally open and childlike, unable to feel dissension to anyone, only curiosity as to their condition (ergo it affords quite good catching power it seems); not to mention it gave me a cool birth of being C.G.Jung, i think.

Therefore last year during Janki Dadi's programme at Wilton, I was shown not only Jagdish in His current birth, a 12 year old boy named Butterfly born to wonderful Indian parents who reside here in Oz; but also The Abraham soul.

Perhaps more specifically, the BK soul whom Abraham enters like Christ/Jesus etc and Penultimately (Pen{5}-Ultimate - "Mudra's" earth wind fire mutable atma) my wonderful 108 Brother (Jewels & periodic table right?). Either way, the voice (who i took to be Baba/BapDada) said it to be Abraham (A-Braham), who i was enjoying S.S. Drishti with at the time.

I have long felt that Gyan is misinterpreted as regarding the major prophet souls, and is yet to be clarified. Where as Baba says, "Christ did not mean to start Christianity", for instance, so i feel due to various BKs Karmic connections with these souls, this divine Schizophrenia (2 souls in one body) occurs.

Perhaps there is a powerful memory of looking for the next womb as we reach old age so we have began to meditate on this and find in the Jesus/Christ example they both are pulled to the same Chariot?

Sorry i speak like i swallowed the Oxford, i don't seem to be able to help it. So i have very special experiences on the Mudra's Bhai ji, if you would like to chat, as it is definitely long overdue for the Advance Party souls to network in and out of the Subtle Region i feel?

Wishing you and ALL endless Loveleen Yoga & whatever you wish yourselves.

Chota Dilaram ... least that's the hope !!
m.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post19 Jan 2008

Page 52 of "Spotlight on Purity, Knowledge and Yoga" by Jagdish Chander.
Jagdish Chander wrote:Even the so-called 'Jagat Guru', worship Shivalinga as the symbol of the Lord SUpreme but when they deliver discourses, they profess the faith that the self is Shiva!!

"Shivohan, Shivoham" - this aphorism forms the foundation on which their whole belief is built up. But what a ramshackle faith it is! It is like a man contradicting his own words by his practical acts. But the pity is that the people who are slaves to blind faith, offer obeisances to these pufed up Gurus ... these Gurus become instrumental for deflecting the mind of men and women from the Incorporeal Shiva.

Its a miracle. God does work even through BKs. I wonder which gurus Jagdish could be talking about!?! Put this into the context that the balance of evidence suggest that no such "Shivohan, Shivoham" episode took place in Lekhraj Kirpalani's life time and no such grand incarnation of God.

I don't take credit for pointing this out, it was sent to me. Thanks.

bansy

Post19 Jan 2008

Therefore last year during Janki Dadi's programme at Wilton, I was shown not only Jagdish in His current birth, a 12 year old boy named Butterfly born to wonderful Indian parents who reside here in Oz; but also The Abraham soul.

Perhaps more specifically, the BK soul whom Abraham enters like Christ/Jesus etc and Penultimately (Pen{5}-Ultimate - "Mudra's" earth wind fire mutable atma) my wonderful 108 Brother (Jewels & periodic table right?). Either way, the voice (who I took to be Baba/BapDada) said it to be Abraham (A-Braham), who I was enjoying S.S. Drishti with at the time.

Hi dilaram

Could you elaborate more on this.

Who is this reincarnation of Jagdhishbhai, has this been conformed with the BKs in a memo, Murli or Bhog message ?

Similarly with the soul named Abraham.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Jan 2008

Yes, stick with the topic on Jagdish Bhai, but you also had a "touching" about Mama being re-born as an acrobat in a troop of Chinese theatre or circus performers, did not you?

According to the BKs, he joined the cult in 1952.

http://www.bkdrluhar.com/00-pdf/097.%20 ... nglish.pdf

[quote]Brother Jagdish Chandra’s (sister in charge) spiritual birth took place in 1952 at Kamala Nagar Centre in Delhi. Dadi Kunj, presently serving at Patna, was the instrument teacher to give the 7-day course to Brother Jagdish. Over one and a half years, she discussed knowledge with him and sustained him through knowledge. She describes how Brother Jagdish’s spiritual birth took place and how was his spiritual childhood.[/quote]
Previous

Return to BK