Silver Aged visitors

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

sparkal

BK supporter

Silver Aged visitors

Post27 May 2006

Let us go forward to the start of the Silver Age. I am not so sure about going backwards. Its a bad habit!

We souls have never been informed as to the origin of the body's which we use as instruments. In particular, the genetic background.

Sakar Murli - THE FIRST CONFLICT IS AT THE START OF THE Silver Age ( 1,250 years into the 5,000 year Drama or Cycle). "A new clan enters/emerges, they wear a different dress".

When Baba talks about "dress", what does it mean? Clothes or bodily costume? What kind of different dress are we talking about? What different type of bodily costume COULD we be talking about? Ram and Sita are the only big noise I am aware of at the start of the Silver Age.

The pyramids are sometimes dated back to around then are they not?

Whoever we are talking about will be under the influence of entropy?

Sakar Murli - THERE ARE THOSE WHO SACRAFICE HUMANS.

These two points may well have been part of the same Murli nearing the end of 2005.

We live in a world where truth ( subjective to the individual ) and an honest heart is optional. The future is transparent, knowledge must now come to the surface. It may not all go as our predicted expectations would have us believe.

Murli - there will be revelations.

The more open minded we are, the more stable we will remain when the spiritual ground starts to move randomly beneath our feet. Change is the name of the game or the path goes stale, and that includes feeding the intellect with newer and deeper knowledge.

No one ever said that we have all the details of knowledge hence the Murli is always talking about churning. If we don't, it all dries up. So the grass goes through many stages before it becomes butter.(churning knowledge in the intellect / mind )

And because we leave the path, it does not mean that the churning stops, if anything, it allows us to think without being pummelled with fixed mass group consciousness.

It is humility to let the Murli / head teacher address new points or revelations but BapDada seems unlikely to get too deep in an up front understandable way to the masses, as many are new to the path.

So, where does the new things come from?

I suspect many drift because they feel that there is nothing more to take. Others may not be able to take any more. It can only come from our Yoga/meditation and churning, or others.

It is just a play. The point of Drama brings lightness to we Lights.

Have mercy on the self and others.

howiemac

ex-BK

Re: cycle-silver reptiles?

Post27 May 2006

sparkal wrote:Sakar murli-THE FIRST CONFLICT IS AT THE START OF THE Silver Age....A new clan enters/emerges,they wear a different dress. When Baba talks about dress,what does it mean?

So - you are suggesting (going by the topic name) that reptilians enter The Cycle in the Silver Age - aliens? The giants mentioned in Genesis?

The Murlis tend to paint the Silver Age as like the Golden Age with slight tarnishing.. but i have long suspected it is radically different. All the new agers who talk about coming from other planets, etc - many of them psychic or spiritual healers, clairvoyants, and the like - i have long suspected that they are Silver Aged souls... also vimana and fabulous palaces and so on seem more Silver Aged than Golden Aged to me - products of the creativity of the golden/Silver Aged 'deities' who, in a world where matter is much less dense, have full mind control over matter, and can create material things limited only buy their imagination. Thus the fabulous civilisations that even scientists admit existed in pre historic times.

I have no feel for the alien thing myself - other planets and so on - none of my experiences in this life (one UFO sighting excepted) suggest to me that i was ever on another planet.... but there are so many who claim they were, or that they have encountered aliens - can they all be deluded? My own thought is that the world of the golden and silver ages is so unlike this world we know now that it would seem like another planet anyway - so confusion would be easy - especially when we can move anywhere we like in "less than a second", whether it is between dimensions, or between planets...
Sakar murli-THERE ARE THOSE WHO SACRAFICE HUMANS.

in the Silver Age? - i had always assumed that such things started up in the Copper Age... given that everything is vegetarian and non-violent in the golden and silver ages. Having said that - why is the Silver Age known as the "warrior" age? - i have asked that question of several BKs and not received any answer that satisfies me - how are warriors compatible with peace? If there is no sorrow and no conflict then what do the warriors do?

So, as usual, there are holes in Gyan, and i have to assume that it is not accurate - the reality will be something different from BB's fairy stories and folk tales.
there will be revelations.
The more open minded we are,the more stable we will remain when the spiritual ground starts to move randomly beneath our feet. Change is the name of the game,or the path goes stale,and that includes feeding the intellect with newer and deeper knowledge.

No one ever said that we have all the details of knowledge hence the Murli is always talking about churning.If we don't,it all dry's up.

yes indeed - the BKs stay stuck in their rut of dogma and have long since given up evolving their "knowledge", which, given all the flaws and holes that are only too apparent in The Knowledge, is a sad state of affairs.. Those of us who are interested in evolving The Knowledge have had to leave the mind prison that the BKWSU has become.
sparkal wrote: And because we leave the path ,it does not mean that the churning stops,if anything,it allows us to think without being pummelled with fixed mass group consciousness.

Exactly. So what are you suggesting? Be more specific - give us more to chew on...
It is humility to let the Murli/head teacher address new points/ revelations

I don't agree - it is obedience certainly, but a lack of self respect in my book to let others do your churning for you, especially when most of them don't seem to even do much thinking, having long since shut down their horizons and put the blinkers on.... That is the dogmatic and autocratic way of religions - we have to finish religion and become free individuals trusting our own intuition and making our own decisions. There is no religion in the New Age.
B/D seems unlikely to get too deep in an up front understandable way to the masses, as many are new to the path.So,where does the new things come from?

Those of us who have left so we can follow our own intuition? ...I agree it is very unlikely to be coming from BapDada.
I suspect many drift because they feel that there is nothing more to take. Others may not be able to take any more.

well said :) - I left for both reasons - but i don't see it as drifting - i see it as a very positive step to have walked out of the prison, or the school, or the asylum (or whatever you want to see it as) and taken my life back into my own hands.

I am curious why you, as a BK have posted this topic, concerning churnings on Gyan, in the ex-BK section? You say your heart told you it belongs here - i assume this is because your heart realises the BKs will not accept any newness in Gyan, no matter how much BB hits them over the head with demands for newness ? To think outwith the mental straightjacket of the BKs you have to leave the BKs, or you will encounter (and create) constant conflict...

Let the churning commence... :wink:

joel

ex-BK

Re: cycle-silver reptiles?

Post28 May 2006

sparkal wrote:Cycle-silver reptiles:

If you have that consciousness, surely that is what you will become, become,... become <echoing off the mercilessly incendiery walls of lava tubes in the depths of the inferno> :evil: <-- try to imagine a hellish red in place of this anaemic blue.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 May 2006

Humility to let the teacher control your thinking, more like.

Believe me, those 'teachers' have no more idea what's going on than anyone else. They are literally just reading from a sheet of paper. Some of them make a big song and dance about reading it first, three times, before they read it to others. When you ask them questions it is only their ego that kicks in, as they take on the mantle of authority. They know nothing more and although they may like to think they have some sort of 'connection', they don't.

Let's face it The Cycle is a joke. It's been taken from Hinduism and just changed. It's balloney and balderdash.

john

reforming BK

Post28 May 2006

Let's face it The Cycle is a joke. It's been taken from Hinduism and just changed. It's balloney and balderdash.

Welcome back Mr green :D

Though I don't agree with some of your views I respect your right to air them so boldly!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 May 2006

John wrote:
Let's face it The Cycle is a joke, it's been taken from Hinduism and just changed, it's balloney and balderdash

Welcome back Mr green :D

Though I don't agree with some of your views I respect your right to air them so boldly!

thanks john :wink:

zhukov

ex-BK

Post29 May 2006

Mr Green wrote:Let's face it The Cycle is a joke. It's been taken from Hinduism and just changed. It's balloney and balderdash.

I had the same sneaking suspicion when I saw a documentary on the castes and religion in India and they started mentioning all these vaguely familiar concepts :biggrin:

sparkal

BK supporter

Post30 May 2006

I am not saying that there was human sacrafice in the Silver Age. Or even that there were reptilian genes floating around. I am just highlighting a Murli point. I did not speak the Murli. To observe a point of knowedge about something should not tar you with it in the next Kalpa, or are you sugesting that we cannot talk about certain things ?

We have to keep an open mind and not "believe " things. At the same time, we can but accept what is there. They may have offered an apple or something to their God in those days.(?)

Return to BK