Why only Gulzar?

for Brahma Kumaris, or those becoming BKs, to discuss matters in an open, non-judgemental manner.
Forum rules Read only. BK and PBK followers wishing to discuss "The Knowledge" from the point of view of a "believer", please use; http://www.bk-pbk.info.

john

reforming BK

Post07 Jun 2007

Mitra

No offence, but I am sure we've all heard that kind of tosh before :wink:. BKs are so preoccupied with Destruction it's surely unhealthy for spiritual progress? Again I say it's a subtle stick to beat others into line.

I always defend the BK organisation when it comes to accusations of brainwashing, but I do think a mass consciousness has developed with continual repeating of ideas; the problem being that BKs seem unable to understand what they keep repeating like parrots.

Mitra can you give us something new instead of just repeating all the things that other BKs keep repeating? It has become like a simplified mantra zombiness.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Re: medium for BapDada

Post07 Jun 2007

Mitra

So you don't know when it happens now? Well nobody knows only the one that is going to push the button ... but yet you have to pack your bags and get ready to Fly to India ... by Yoga??? Or airplane, or are "the flying" cars handed out before the turmoil??

Jesus said, "it will come as a thief in the night". Not that i am married to Jesus. But it seems the same thing as the Murli quote. Since you are married to BKWSU, they want you to belief a type like Gulzar, who has Alzheimer light, i assure you. Good Job, when you belief anything she sees.

Come on!!! Snap out of it!!!

Jan

arjun

PBK

Post09 Jun 2007

Omshanti.

Sister Bansy has provided a useful link to; BK photographs.

I have seen the photographs on the main page, but did not find time to look at every photograph. I was thinking that if anyone could select two photographs where Gulzar Dadiji's face is shown in close-up when her body is possessed by Avyakt BapDada and when her body is not possessed by BapDada. This could show the viewers the physical changes that appear on her face when Avyakt BapDada enters into her.

Thanks in advance,

OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post11 Jun 2007

jannisder wrote:yet you have to pack your bags and get ready to Fly to India ... by Yoga??? Or airplane, or are "the flying" cars handed out before the turmoil?? Jan

:lol: Well, i don't need a plane since i am in India! :wink:
Jesus said, "it will come as a thief in the night".

Well, here the Father of Jesus, i.e. Supreme Father, The Supreme Soul, has come to earth to establish the first religion, the Deity religion, long ago in the darkness. in the night. This night is not the night caused by Sun, but the night of ignorance. If you want to be part of Golden Age you can make a choice right here.

[ :o I am sure that we will be seeing again in Golden Age :idea: ]

IBHS
mitra :P

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 Jun 2007

arjun wrote:Sister Bansy has provided a useful link to; BK photographs. I have seen the photographs on the main page, but did not find time to look at every photograph. I was thinking that if anyone could select two photographs where Gulzar Dadiji's face is shown in close-up when her body is possessed by Avyakt BapDada and when her body is not possessed by BapDada. This could show the viewers the physical changes that appear on her face when Avyakt BapDada enters into her.

No offence Arjun but it's not difficult to hold your face in a certain way. It doesn't mean you've got God in you!

dyavu

PBK

Post12 Jun 2007

Why did Brahma Baba select Gulzar Dadi as a a Chariot? I asked this question to Baba(Virendra Dev Dixit) in Mar 15, 2005. This is the answer I got from Baba,

"Brahma Baba was having attachment towards Gulzar Dadi since her childhood".

Another reason is -- Its said in the Avyakt Vani dated 23-1-69, "Its not like you cannot check the class sermonized by sandeshis, that's why will you should get directions from instrumental souls chosen by this Didi & Kumarika. For this part also to whom they make instrument through them the secrets will be revealed."

abrahma kumar

Post12 Jun 2007

dyavu wrote:Why did Brahma Baba select Gulzar Dadi as a a Chariot? I asked this question to Baba(Veerendra Dev Dikshit) in Mar 15, 2005. This is the answer I got from Baba was,

Brahma Baba was having attachment towards Gulzar Dadi since her childhood".

Another reason is -- Its said in the Avyakt Vani dated 23-1-69, "Its not like you cannot check the class sermonized by sandeshis, that's why will you should get directions from instrumental souls chosen by this Didi & Kumarika. For this part also to whom they make instrument through them the secrets will be revealed[/color][/size]".[/color][/size]

Hi dyavu, Thanks for your feedback.

dyavu, I checked my BKWSU published 1969 Avyakt Murli Book and can see no reference to what you shared with us and attributed to the Murli of 21st January 1969. Can you help clarify? Thanks.

From the Murli dated 21st January 1969 there is the following segment: ...
And all of you know who is the instrument for all of you from today. Didi is the main one already, and Kumarka is her helper. All the administration will be carried on from the headquarters as it has been. Both of them will continue to tour your centres. ...

And later on ...
Your attention is being drawn to one more thing, that is the teachings that you have received in the last Murli that BapDada spoke, about having too many visions and going into trance being a waste of time. This is why that should not happen. It should not be that you are not able to verify the parts being played by the trance messengers at the centres. This is why you will receive directions through whichever trance messenger Did and Kumarka, who are the instruments, appoint as instruments. For this part also, the significance will be clarified by whoever they make the instrument. ...

Can you calrify dates and the inference of your post for us please? Thanks

jann

Post12 Jun 2007

dyavu wrote:Brahma Baba was having attachment towards Gulzar Dadi since her childhood

Attachment??? What is this???

Attachment is a dirty word in the Murli. How come the Father can be attached and the children have to be detached?

Another thing that does not make any sense. Mitra said "Well, I don't need a plane since I am in India!" What about the double foreigners!!!

abrahma kumar

Post12 Jun 2007

jannisder wrote:Attachment??? What is this??? Attachment is a dirty word in the Murli. How come the Father can be attached and the children have to be detached? Another thing that does not make any sense. Mitra said "Well, I don't need a plane since I am in India!" What about the double foreigners!!!

Jannisder, it is said that those children who "have the wireless of the intellect set" (to the "correct frequency") will be able to pickup the subtle signal that time has come to pack-up and return to Madhuban before sedtruction. A sort of telepathy i suppose.

Therefore if a soul misses the signal it cannot blame anyone since efforts should have made efforts over a long time to keep remembrance of One Baba and none other. As they say in the movies: Keep this frequency clear!. Again in the 1969 Avyakt Murlis one can read a discussion between Avyakt BapDada and the gathering to the effect that his leaving unannounced was so as to circumvent any subtle and gross pulls that the children WOULD have felt and expressed for Brahma Baba to stay, i.e. not die.

Interestingly enough, in those same Murli's, Baba asked the gathering how come if they professed to have so much pure love for the Father, they themselves did not leave the body (die) at the same time with him. It is also pointed out that it is not the BK system for us to be forewarned about death. And so Brahma Baba's 'leaving the body' has been presented to us as an unannounced incident. A sort of noble test of the children's loving detachment.

While we wait for further details as per dyavu having shared with us that:
Brahma Baba was having attachment towards Gulzar Dadi since her childhood

we can note that BKs promote the idea of 'pure relationships and connections' as a counter to attachment. Only pure love ought to be experienced for/from God and Brahma Baba; and so it is a connection that does not contain any name or trace of gross attachment as you rightly say.

However, it also ought to be stated for the record that many students DID LEAVE THE Yagya after the demise of Brahma Baba! A sure-fire sign of attachment to the instrument and wrong understanding according to standard BK oblox.

Let's see what others share. and how the claim is supported.

OS

mitra

BK

Post13 Jun 2007

jannisder wrote:Another thing that does not make any sense. Mitra said "Well, I don't need a plane since I am in India!" What about the double foreigners!!!

My dear Janni,

All i meant is that i need to catch the last train, not the plane, to reach Madhuban.

Frankly speaking, why do you need to go to Madhuban at the last moment? If you remember your Father - Shiva Baba - then you will be safe at your own place. But if Shiva Baba wants you to do some service in Madhuban, then you will get the touching to leave your place. Otherwise, you will remain where you are. :P

IBHS, MITRA :lol:

arjun

PBK

Post13 Jun 2007

Dvyau wrote:Another reason is -- Its said in the Avyakt Vani dated 23-1-69, "Its not like you cannot check the class sermonized by sandeshis, that's why will you should get directions from instrumental souls chosen by this Didi & Kumarika. For this part also to whom they make instrument through them the secrets will be revealed."

Dear Dvayu,

Welcome to the forum.

Dear Abrahmakumar. I have tried to match the quotation produced by Dvayu and the extracts of the original BK translation of the concerned Avyakt Vani. I think that Dvayu must have received the above quotation of Avyakt Vani from ShivBaba (through Baba Virendra Dev Dixit) which is actually translated by the nimit Sisters/Brothers from Hindi to English.

Since the nimit Sisters/Brothers are not professional translators, there is some difference between the original BK translation and the PBK translation. In this case the BK translation seems to be better than the PBK translation. But the gist is conveyed through both the translations.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

mitra

BK

Post13 Jun 2007

8) I don't think "Attachment" is the cause, since Brahma Baba was not the soul who selected Dadi. It was Shiv Baba, who is the director of this drama.

Since each soul has got their own unique part to play, Dadi also has her part . That's all. You cannot ask the question, "why Mitra is in India? Why cannot he be in USA?". It is all fixed in the drama. No questions can be asked about that. Certain points do not have any answer 8).

IBHA, MITRA :? :wink:

john

reforming BK

Post13 Jun 2007

mitra wrote: It is all fixed in the drama. No questions can be asked about that. Certain points do not have any answer 8). IBHA, MITRA :? :wink:

Or more accurately, have an answer that the BKs know.

One day BKs will have to face the fact that not everything they have been told is accurate or true. In case you are not following all the forum, in other threads others are coming forward with names of souls who have Murlis beyond the 5 year recycle BKs are given.

Of course, BKs will try and discredit this by saying they are fake, but it's a simple formula to them, "everything they say is true, anything else is false". It's a mind trap.

jann

Post13 Jun 2007

If the answer to questions is that there is no answer, about what kind of knowledge are we talking about?

abrahma kumar

Post15 Jun 2007

A correction in bold to the earlier post:
abrahma Kumar wrote:
dyavu wrote:Why did Brahma Baba select Gulzar Dadi as a a Chariot? I asked this question to Baba(Veerendra Dev Dikshit) in Mar 15, 2005. This is the answer I got from Baba was,

Brahma Baba was having attachment towards Gulzar Dadi since her childhood".

Another reason is -- Its said in the Avyakt Vani dated 23-1-69, "Its not like you cannot check the class sermonized by sandeshis, that's why will you should get directions from instrumental souls chosen by this Didi & Kumarika. For this part also to whom they make instrument through them the secrets will be revealed[/color][/size]".[/color][/size]

Hi dyavu, Thanks for your feedback.

dyavu, I checked my BKWSU published 1969 Avyakt Murli Book and can see no reference to what you shared with us and attributed to the Murli of 23rd January 1969. Can you help clarify? Thanks.

From the Murli dated 21st January 1969 there is the following segment: ...
And all of you know who is the instrument for all of you from today. Didi is the main one already, and Kumarka is her helper. All the administration will be carried on from the headquarters as it has been. Both of them will continue to tour your centres. ...

And later on ...
Your attention is being drawn to one more thing, that is the teachings that you have received in the last Murli that BapDada spoke, about having too many visions and going into trance being a waste of time. This is why that should not happen. It should not be that you are not able to verify the parts being played by the trance messengers at the centres. This is why you will receive directions through whichever trance messenger Did and Kumarka, who are the instruments, appoint as instruments. For this part also, the significance will be clarified by whoever they make the instrument. ...

Can you calrify dates and the inference of your post for us please? Thanks

Apologies
Previous

Return to BK