BKWSU Russia

für Deutsch sprechende Ex-Bks aus Nederland, Osteuropa und Russisch-Staaten, ihre Freunde und Familie

john

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Om Shanti. Yes, it is so. And what YOU are going to do with it?

Fully educate myself in Godly knowledge and understanding. Then, in whatever way I can, pass on the information that I believe will truly help others reach their spiritual potential in knowledge, love, humility and compassion.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

john wrote:Fully educate myself in Godly knowledge and understanding. Then, in whatever way I can, pass on the information that I believe will truly help others reach their spiritual potential in knowledge, love, humility and compassion.

Knowledge and understanding is good, but what about relationship with God. If you don't have them, how you can help others?

Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Knowledge and understanding is good, but what about relationship with God. If you don't have them, how you can help others?

Knowledge and understanding of God and relationship with God go hand in hand.

If The Knowledge and understanding is not correct, there is illusion and dilusion.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Correct me if I am wrong, but it is said in the Murlis, that you can achieve perfection studying only one Murli (or maybe I herd it from some BK's). And also all knowledge is in: consider yourself to be a soul, point of light and remember Me - point of light.
I am not rejecting studying of Murlis. I am rejecting studying of ALL Murlis. There are 4 subjects: knowledge, Yoga, dharna, service. The main is Yoga.

Also I cannot understand the problem: which method of remembrance is the best? I don't know so much methods. If you want to find out the best, you can make an experiment. For example: 1 week you get up at 4 am and remember Him in Paramdham as a point of light, 1 week you get up at 4 am and remember Him in BB's body and 1 week you get up at 4 am and remember Him in Virendra Dev Dixit's body etc etc (a week for a method). After month you will definetelly know your best method of remembrance. The main is to remember.

With best wishes, Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post05 Nov 2007

Revised Sakar Murli dated 06/05/04 published by BKs
BapDada wrote:God Himself says: I enter this body. The Father speaks through this one, and so He would definitely enter him. Would He give directions from up above? He says: I personally come here. You are now listening to this. Even this Brahma didn’t know anything, but now he also continues to understand. However, the water of the Ganges cannot purify you. This is a matter of knowledge. You know that the Father is personally sitting here in front of you, and so your intellect would not go up above.

BKDimok wrote:I am rejecting studying of ALL Murlis

How do you know which Murlis are to be studied and which not to bother with?

OK, if you don't want to study all Murlis, that is your business and life. That is OK but to advice others not to bother is a different matter.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

john wrote:How do you know which Murlis are to be studied and which not to bother with? OK, if you don't want to study all Murlis that is your business and life, that is OK, but to advice others not to bother is a different matter.

Dear John. Knowledge is good, to study knowledge is OK, BUT THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE IN THE Golden Age. There is only soul conscious there. Knowledge is a method, not the aim. The aim is soul conscious. From knowledge we can know who we are, who is God, what is happening and what to do. After that we are to do, i.e. remember, follow dharma, do service.

Do you think that after you had studied all Murlis you will become karmateet? We will become such because of remebrance of God. He will make us karmateet, not our mind or intellect. You can destroy your old sanskars only with power of Yoga, connection, remembrance, relationship with Him. Knowledge is for begginers:) mainly. However, all 4 subjects are important but Yoga is the key to 3 rest subjects.

With best wishes, Shankar.

PS Also knowledge about how to be a detached observer won't help you when it will be time to be in this state. Only practice will help you.

john

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Dear John. Knowledge is good, to study knowledge is OK, BUT THERE IS NO KNOWLEDGE IN THE Golden Age.

But we are not in the Golden Age, so knowledge IS important for the here and now. In the Golden Age, you are welcome to come to tell me knowledge is no longer needed.

I never said remembrance was not important and I agree it is the most important, but we were talking about Murli. I was talking specifically about knowledge, if you want to talk about remembrance then that is also fine, but sometimes it is easier with one subject at a time.
Knowledge is for begginers:)

What was you saying to another poster Shivasena I believe, about the 'smell of pride'.

I think you have been brainwashed by the BKSWU and are following more the Dadis and Didis line of knowledge and ShivaBaba and his word (Murli) have been left behind.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

john wrote:I think you have been brainwashed by the BKSWU and are following more the Dadis and Didis line of knowledge and ShivaBaba and his word (Murli) have been left behind.

Dear John. When there is any dispute and one of sides have nothing to say, one of way to win this dispute is to descredit another side. I am not telling you, that you are brainwashed by your own brain, so please don't move to personalities.

With best wishes, Shankar (sounds strange but it is so).

john

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Dear John. When there is any dispute and one of sides have nothing to say, one of way to win this dispute is to descredit another side. I am not telling you, that you are brainwashed by your own brain, so please don't move to personalities.

It's not about what I have to say, but what is written in Murli and that is 'Study of Murli is very important'.

What I say is not important because as you say we have to be like 'puppets'. But if you are going against, what is said in Murli that is a different matter. I can find you many quotes, if that will help you understand?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

john wrote:What I say is not important because as you say we have to be like 'puppets', but if you are going against what is said in Murli that is a different matter.

Where I am going against Murlis? Please quote posts fully with marked words which are against Murlis?

Shankar

PS I am going to the morning service

john

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:Where I am going against Murlis? Please quote posts fully with marked words which are against Murlis?
Knowledge is for begginers:)

Study is right to the end.
From knowledge we can know who we are, who is God, what is happening and what to do. After that we are to do,

In Murli it says study of Gyan is for earning an income. Also;
Baba tells you everything. I have to take work from you children. This is very wonderful and spicy knowledge. This knowledge is also very tricky and complicated. In order to become a master of Paradise, such knowledge is also required.
He will make us karmateet, not our mind or intellect.

In Murli it says you become Karmateet through your own efforts not by Shiva.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

john wrote:1. Study is right to the end.
2. In Murli it says study of Gyan is for earning an income. Also;
3. In Murli it says you become Karmateet through your own efforts not by Shiva.

1. "Knowledge is for begginers" mainly. However, all 4 subjects are important but Yoga is the key to 3 rest subjects.
2. OK, and how do YOU understand it? (What is "earning an income" in your understanding?).
3. From whom do you receive spiritual energy? Who gave you knowledge to make efforts?
You become karmateet not by Shiva, means that He won't make you such in a second without your efforts or at least acceptance that you are soul and He is the Supreme Soul.

With regards, Shankar

yogi108

BK

bkdimok

Post28 Feb 2008

Is this guy a BK whose directions have gone amok ...? He is being very kiddish and Murli-ish ...

Learn and respect what others have gone through and their decisions and experiences ...

I used to think like you do when I joined this forum, then very quickly have learnt to see where these people are coming from and what little can i do to have a honest and simple conversations.

Yogi

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: bkdimok

Post29 Feb 2008

yogi108 wrote:Is this guy a BK whose directions have gone amok ...? He is being very kiddish and Murli-ish ...

God has entered him. He is only DimOK when he is DimOK. God writes as Shivshankar through him. We are all waiting for the evidence.
Previous

Return to Osteuropa