Another breakup due to BK practise

für Deutsch sprechende Ex-Bks aus Nederland, Osteuropa und Russisch-Staaten, ihre Freunde und Familie

jann

friends or family of a BK

Another breakup due to BK practise

Post14 Sep 2009

A few days ago an urgent email reached me.
Mijn vriend en geliefde heb ik zien,"oplossen" en volgens mij chronisch
psychotisch zien worden in korte tijd

Nadat hij naar mount Abu. geweest is en als afgevaardigde van BK xxxxx naar
xxxx gestuurd om "GOD" zelf te horen spreken

Daarna werd ik met ijzige kilte afgewezen en de pijn en de verwarring
beginnen me nu in een shocktoestand clip and clear te worden.

De omslag de vervreemding het fanatisme.
Het zich kapot werken aan een nieuw centrum in xxxx
Het zuinig zijn op het vrekkige af en zo kan ik doorgaan.
,,sex is gewoon vies,, is er een van.

Graag conctact want ik lijd eronder tot en met mijn gezondheid,
kwam in het ziekenhuis terecht een half jaar geleden
en probeer me los te maken. heb hulp nodig daarbij

please help me out if you can

English translation
I have seen my friend and loved one, solve, and according to me became chronically psychotic within a limited time after he went to Mount Abu. And was sent as a delegate of BK xxxxx to xxxx to hear "GOD" himself speak. Afterwards I was rejected with ice cold behavior, experiencing pain and confusion, and leaving me in a serious state of shock start to become clip and clear. The radical change, alienation, fanaticism. Work his bud of to start a new centre in xxxx. Economically on the penny, and I can continue ..., sex is simply dirty, is one of it.

Please conctact me because I suffer up to and including my health. Half year ago I ended up into the hospital. I am trying to free myself and need help.

Please help me out if you can.

alladin

no label

mantras of fundamentalists

Post14 Sep 2009

Hi. I don't know if the BK novice is in "a male or female body". Let me assume that he's a guy.

To the reaction of the alarmed, rejected and hurt partner, the BKs will reply that this is just the typical "opposition created by the shudras' devilish community who want to pull him back in the cottage of sorrow from where Baba liberated him".

Now the soul in question, " By following Shrimat - elevated, Godly instructions - the vessel of his intellect is getting cleansed, and can receive Godly knowledge, his third eye has been opened as well as the lock on his intellect, he has been saved from the gutter of vices, he met God and his true spiritual family, is making efforts to become an angel and, later on, a deity full of virtues wants to lead a pure life and will be busy in the service of awakening others from the slumber of ignorance, rescue his sleeping Kumbakarna Brother and Sisters from the haystack of Kaliyug before it's too late, since this is going to be set on fire soon ..." ( Destruction of the world).

This is my today's gift to those who don't know much about the the BK mantras through which people get hypnotized. No need to go into a BK centre to find out what kind of dogmas and concepts they teach and which expressions they utilize to deliver them, you can learn it all here from us ex-BKs, without risking your mental and physical health!!

This is inside information, since we were all zombies programmed to pass all these gems on others, so that they also "give up their life worth shells in order to be transformed into diamonds by Baba". Beautiful, ain't it? Until you retain your innocence and don't find out what is really going on in the BK corp. So, who is really the sleeping giant, who is awake?

With such elevated, altruistic aims and a clear vision of who one is (Nar, the common man, ape-like, turning into Narayan, the king, the perfect man) who other souls are (low caste, corrupt ignorant beings) and where the world is heading (world wars, natural calamities, famine, epidemics), who can pull him away from the BKs? He is a recruit of the " Shiv Shakti Army".

He has a mission and apparently is already, like many others, proud of "lending a finger of cooperation to the task of World Renewal, by giving his bones in service, Man Tan Ban". Mental, financial and physical resources :shock:.

He can kiss is relationships, work, bank account, mundane liesures and pleasures goodbye ... :D :sad:. Does it sound like fanaticism? You got it, then!!

One last thing, Jannis, it would be interesting to find out from the person who contacted you if the partner in question was in a state of particular vulnerability, when he got hooked by the BKs. Was he depressed or with low self-esteem, did he have no purpose in life or sexual difficulties?

We all somehow fell under their charm and, BTW, it feels good once the spell is finally broken (usually happens gradually and with a lot of will power and help of friends like the ones here!), how did we become preys?

I wish that honest spiritual seekers, people with scarce sense of self-worth, with a damaged psyche and coming from dysfunctional families, could find their power in themselves, solutions with a proper therapist, rather than falling into the trap of sects and impostors!!!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: mantras of fundamentalists

Post14 Sep 2009

alladin wrote:I wish that honest spiritual seekers, people with scarce sense of self-worth, with a damaged psyche and coming from dysfunctional families, could find their power in themselves, solutions with a proper therapist, rather than falling into the trap of sects and impostors!!!

Here here, well said

rayoflight

beyond BK

Re: Another breakup due to BK practise

Post14 Sep 2009

It is indeed very painful to know and love someone who disappears suddenly, maybe not physically, but in every other way.

Disappearing used to feel like I had been kidnapped somehow. That's how it felt to me as I knew that I was being "held" by something I couldn't see. Yet it felt good to be "gone" from this world that I thought was bad. At the same time, I developed feelings for a Brahmin Brother who was constantly in a game of one day being warm and loving, and then being cold and hard, and it was brutal no matter how hypnotised I was.

Today, I am thankful for this brutal pain, for it is this very pain that kept me awake. It hurt so deeply and I wanted it to stop so badly but, unfortunately, it took years.

To those reading this forum who are wondering what the heck is going on, just know that the BK version of love is a perverted version of what we have known to be love. They use the beautiful and sacred perfume to seduce and recruit for their so-called "spiritual" cult.

They will sprinkle a few drops on you and you will become completely smitten with the whole circus. But it is not love and definitely not spiritual love. And unfortunately, you will never see what is hiding in the shadows unless you read about it here or experience it firsthand. Or if you're completely brainwashed like many of them are.

alladin

no label

Post15 Sep 2009

just know that the BK version of love is a perverted version of what we have known to be love. They use the beautiful and sacred perfume to seduce and recruit for their so-called "spiritual" cult. They will sprinkle a few drops on you and you will become completely smitten with the whole circus. But it is not love and definitely not spiritual love.

Hi, Ray. Bolds are mine.

This is one of the strongest and bravest statements I read on this Forum!

I totally agree with it and with the rest of your post. Simply because I went through similar dramas of Brothers flirting with me, falling in love, repressing it, trying to transform it into something else (what, since it was pure and coming from the heart anyway???!!! OK, sorry, I forgot that the BKs deny the Heart Chakra the right to exist!), feeling guilty about it, etc. Just tonight I was thinking that it is precisely on the "field of action" not in a virtual place, that we can practise making our love and love stories new, enlightened and virtuous.

BKs use, abuse, oppress, tease, manipulate, possess, choke, blackmail each other just like most Dark Aged partners do, whilst claiming to be brahmachari and single! Where is holiness? In the facade or on paper only, when they claim to be unmarried and sleeping alone?

The metaphor about being kidnapped, is very apt and describes a feeling I also experienced. Once released, the kidnapped person feels frightened, disoriented , blinded by the light, is frail and shameful about his appearance, uncertain about how much time he spent in captivity. We are really talking about post trauma.

These are some of the symptoms they describe when interviewed ( those who survive).

BTW, I feel that a boss more powerful than these gangsters freed me, and no ransom was paid to let me out. Could be that my Godfather is the Great Spirit himself!

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post15 Sep 2009

Love and recruitment do not go together. But pretend love and recruitment is part of the sales trade, like prostitution and brothels.

Flirting to lure people into the organisation is so very BK. Using the eyes and the smile, sweet talk and promises of heaven. Men flirt with women, with men, with sister in charge and women flirt with men, with women and sister in charge too. And they all flirt with their captive audiences wherever they may get them. But, if they don't flirt, they are dry and boring, looking like zombies out of a bad B-movie. There is no middle way.

Being yourself and being natural and normal is impossible in this world. And yet they preach that wearing white, not dying your hair, not plucking your facial hair or shaving your legs (for women, of course) is being natural. But as we know, it has nothing to do with being "natural." It is just another extremist way of doing the opposite of what society does and separating from the world. There is nothing spiritual about a woman with a mustache. Everything is in the heart, but without a heart, all that is left is a mustache.

Strange segue maybe it should be a new topic? "Is a Sister with a mustache spiritual?"

The post traumatic effects after leaving the BKWSO does resemble those of kidnap victims as you say, alladin. Like we had forgotten that being free was our birthright.

Thank goodness for the real Godfather.

alladin

no label

Post15 Sep 2009

The post traumatic effects after leaving the BKWSO does resemble those of kidnap victims ...

"I can hear their steps. They are approaching. Will they kill me ? Will they free me? Will they feed me? Have my relatives/government paid ransom for me? Will I ever be rescued? Will l my family recognize and accept me once we meet again? I must be in such a state, I am ashamed to be seen by them!!! ... I probably look like an old person, by now..."

And the kidnappers play good cop/bad cop and threaten, just like the BKs. Promise, persuade, shame, pamper, abuse, lie, beat up, rape the victim. Some times fall in love and help the captive escape or run away together. This happens seldom because the BK captors are well trained and brainwashed by the self calling "Shiv Shakti Army" .

Life in a BK center, or your life as a BK in general, can be pretty tough, like that in a hideout. The feeling is that of being removed and cut off from society for an indefinite amount of time (we have to study until the end).

Between you and the world in which humans move around freely, there's a jungle or the smooth wall of a pit. You cannot see the horizon, nor the sunlight, because captors have taken away your id, past present and future. As usual, the BKs claim that they and their God, saved us from the abduction of Ravan and liberated us from the imprisonment in the cottage of sorrow of the senses. This is a projection or call it a diversion. In fact, most BKs look unhappy or as if they've gone mad.

Usually, surviving and eventually escaping from a penitentiary or a hide hole, is easier if there's the complicity of other like-minded captives determined to save their lives. So, here you go, guys, here are your friends, and maps, you just have to do your part with the shovel, and dare! There's life and light after the BK imprisonment!

PS for Admin: I don't know how to start a new topic, I confess, but I feel that with this kidnapping metaphor, we are heading off! Please rescue and move these posts somewhere appropriate!!

Return to Osteuropa