New largest dinosaurs ever found, size of 16 elephants

Scientific challenges to the beliefs promoted by the Brahma Kumaris so called "World Spiritual University"

ex-l

ex-BK

New largest dinosaurs ever found, size of 16 elephants

Post17 May 2014

The usual Brahma Kumari line is that the dinosaurs were ordinary animals who were irradiated by the collapse of nuclear power stations 2,500 years ... when their nuclear powered "Heaven on Earth" Silver Age collapsed due to the demise of their purity.

Unfortunately, they also claim that no other continents except India existed until they either ... so how and where did dinosaurs the size of 16 elephants come from!?! Answers please ...
Largest dinosaur? Paleontologists unearth new heavyweight in Argentina
Analysis of the 90-million-year-old fossil suggests the dinosaur weighed about 80 tons - the equivalent of 14 grown elephants
new-dinosaur-argentina-009.jpg
According to the BK University, this should not exist ... and could only have done so 2,500 years ago.
new-dinosaur-argentina-009.jpg (27.42 KiB) Viewed 11827 times

The new kind of dinosaur dwarfs even the Argentinosaurus, the previous largest contender. Paleontologists in Patagonia, southern Argentina on Friday announced they have unearthed a 90-million-year-old fossil of what they claim is the largest dinosaur found to date. "It's the largest example ever found," said Ruben Cuneo, director of the Feruglio Museum of Trelew.

The new kind of dinosaur dwarfs even the Argentinosaurus, the previous largest contender. It is a 40-metre (130-foot) long sauropod discovered in farmland about 260km (160 miles) from the town of Trelew.

The dinosaur weighed about 80 tons, the equivalent of 14 grown elephants, said the museum director. A complete skeleton was found in a field discovered by a farm worker last year, where up to seven such complete skeletons are believed to exist, in the locality of El Sombrero.

Pink Panther

Re: New largest dinosaurs ever found, size of 16 elephants

Post18 May 2014

The BKs would say the photo is faked, and I have to agree.
It’s actually a wee leprechaun lying next to a dragon bone.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 May 2014

Pink Panther wrote:The BKs would say the photo is faked, and I have to agree.
It’s actually a wee leprechaun lying next to a dragon bone.

Except the BKs don't agree that leprechauns exists ... they're just a memorial of themselves and their Golden Age ... zzzzz!

Sorry, I forgot the link, here.

An interesting question to ask is, do at least basically educated BKs have a critical mass point where their faith/delusion burst in the face of so much evidence?

I know there are totally blocked heads. You know them too. And I know that insecure or utterly uneducated BKs would just seize up out of fear and deny what they are seeing. It would be beyond their capacity and just overload them.

But what about all the fairly intelligent, rational ones? Is there not a point where they have to admit there is something to all this?

Pink Panther

Post19 May 2014

ex-l wrote:Except the BKs don't agree that leprechauns exists ... they're just a memorial of themselves and their Golden Age ... zzzzz!
No, the leprechaun is well- preserved because of where he was buried - and it’s a leprechaun body, his soul has reincarnated many times into slightly ever-larger "chariots” and is now Warwick Davis.

An interesting question to ask is, do at least basically educated BKs have a critical mass point where their faith/delusion burst in the face of so much evidence?

When you see the way otherwise intelligent people show continued loyalty to a political party, their football team, or the church or to religious consensus etc on issues like corruption, sexual abuse, evolution, climate change etc etc despite evidence and history, the very ordinary humans known as BKs are no different. Easy to just ignore what is inconvenient if one is not committed to truth ahead of loyalty.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 May 2014

Therefore, basically, despite all their exhortations for adherents to "detach" from the biological families ... the Brahma Kumaris are all bound by attachment, develop attachment, and exploit that attachment to sustain their cult?

I separate the inner circles from the innocent adherents who know little of what has gone on and still goes on inside within the inner circles ... but, in my opinion, the inner circles operate just like a criminal fraternity. Almost everything their adherent think is "The BKWSU", or whatever "Wing" Empire they align themselves with, is just smoke, charades, and mirrors.

Unlike the dinosaurs ... for which there is very good evidence from over 10s of 1,000,000s of years ... the BK facades "exist" and they they "don't exist" at the same time according to what is most beneficial to them, like projections in a smoke effect.

The only thing "real" about the Brahma Kumaris, are their cash registers and bank accounts ... and I'll bet you they have hidden ones of those too.

How has Dadi Janki survived for 40 years, jet setting all over the world, without getting a wage?

Return to Scientific questions for BKs