PBK Divya

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Jun 2007

pbkdivya wrote:Before you put names for others, make sure you are perfect.

Welcome to the forum, Divya. Why don't you introduce yourself nicely and properly?

My impression of the forum to date is that if you come on like a center-in-charge you wont last very long. So just become one of us, an equal, and do some homework about how the forum works.

pbkdivya

PBK

Post02 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:My impression of the forum to date is that if you come on like a center-in-charge you wont last very long. So just become one of us, an equal, and do some homework about how the forum works

Dear ex-l,

I have never, never any intention of becoming 'like a centre-in-charge' as you have implied. I just retaliated to shivsena's caustic comments and never to any members of this forum. Have you come across any of my contentions which I have replied with sarcasm to any members of this forum.

Om Shanti, divya.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post02 Jul 2007

Dear PBK Divya

With respect I'd like to point out that you're doing the chalk and cheese walk at the moment: You're posting such comments as follows:~
pbkdivya wrote:When I first met you in 1997, you have a versatile character that you can deal with different characters of PBKs with churning or non-churning intellect in a diplomatic manner. You never see their short-comings despite that you are a professional. I was very impressed and admired your strength of character and discretion. It is just like when I was a BK, this phrase of "to have a balance of the brain and the heart" was always mentioned in the Murlis and I have presumed that you are one of those souls who inculcate this phrase.

etc etc ... But then all sweetness leaves you with the following:~
pbkdivya wrote:I just don't understand why are you interfering the discussion between shivsena Bhai and me. Before you put names for others, make sure you are perfect.
Om Shanti, divya

No-one is perfect at the moment or we ALL wouldn't be on this forum would we? If you post something on the forum then it is is fair game for all comment. Otherwise, I am suggesting that you utilise the PM method if you wish to keep your posts personal and uninterrrupted by others.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post02 Jul 2007

Anyway ... who are you, how long were you in the BKs, what happened, how long have you been int he PBKs?

Thanks.

Return to Newcomers