Hello everybody from Ermine

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Hello everybody

Post07 Apr 2008

Sounds like all manmat to me then ...

That is the problem with the BKWSU these days. They just cant get the same quality of surrendered souls that they used to. Things are going down hill ... :) .

Ermine, loosen up. We are going to x-ray you to find out what BK aliens you have inside you. It wont hurt. My concern is that, all though you want to kick ex-BK ass, you just really don't know much about the whole BK thing. It looks good from the outside ... not quite the same from the inside.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Apr 2008

I need to interject here and add a comment (or two). Ermine, you seem to have your own 'aggressive' (albeit be it subtle) agenda of insisting that ex-l is being aggressive toward the BKWSU. Please do not confuse 'aggression' with 'determination' - in my own experience, the BKWSU need to be accountable for many things that they have created and are holding onto, and that they (as a group) refuse to answer to/for.

Every coin has three sides. And not every side is clean and shiny despite what it may feel like as it sits in your pocket. I do not think it accurate to think of anyone as being aggressive, when logical, practical and moral determination is being brought into play and whilst I personally welcome any comment on this forum, I also understand that what is seen on the surface is not what lies underneath. If you don't enjoy such a direct and determined approach then I'd suggest that you are probably judging someone's personality and in my book that sure ain't Zen-like. At any rate "Zen" is only a concept, and it only comes into being when one practices it from a deepr perspective.

In my opinion and experience, deep and consistent spiritual practice brings sweetness and nobility, but it also should also bring direct and logical behaviour into being, there's just not need to waste time any longer on trying to be something one is not. I'd like to know please; are you perceiving me as being aggressive, when, in fact, I am only being direct?

Allow yourelf to "vibrate" to a higher level of understanding and try understand that not everyone wants to conform or will allow themselves to conform to a perceived and illogical 'need' by some group/people/society/person/chief for someone/everyone to behave in the same way in order for that person/those peopl to feel good about themselves ... Adonai.

henna

spiritual seeker

Post04 Dec 2008

Hi,

I am so surprised to find that the BK or PBK organisations have an affected to such in West. Living In India and being a Hindu, I am exposed to this philosphy just from last few months and I am in my late twenties. Of couse, I have read a lot about problems and issues that ex-BKs are facing.

What I feel is that, accept good concepts of BK like be at peace, be calm. Start accepting people. 'Be good in small sentence.'

I want to talk about few things that disturb me personally. What am I? Why cant we see God? If light is God then that is very scientific, we can see light when we meditate. Is that Real God or is it an inner experience?

I feel why we get drawn to such cults is because inherently we want peace, but see we want love also. And attachment and love do go toghether:). I feel mind management, compassion, love and meditation can do wonders. That can generate all positive energy and we do not need to be detached for that. Getting married and having children is such beautiful experience, don't know how BK God says that as interference. is not that the start of beautiful life? And Life in itself is energy.

Also, I like listening to Bhakti songs in Hindi/Sanskrit language and I feel they strike me somewhere. I feel beautiful inside. That is Bhakti Yoga.

To my all friends there, I want to say that god has been a debatable topic since so many ages. We have so many religions, so many cults, so many philosophies for that. Each religion, sect, cult is trying to find God as per their leader/initiator's words.
It is us to choose what we want. Tell me, even If we find God and are just in love with God? When all humans just pray and do nothing else. Then, of course, humans will extinct. But what about animals? They will exist.

Life will continue and I strongly believe that any theory which says that life creation is wrong is flawed. Yes, population control is necessary because resources are less but stopping life is perhaps biggest sin.

Om Shanti
Henna
Previous

Return to Newcomers