Hello everyone

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

truth seeker

Hello everyone

Post29 Jul 2008

Hello everyone :D,

I am new member on this forum. I am poor in English. I will try my best. I know something about spiritual knowledge. I want to understand who am I? And also share my knowledge and experiences.

Narayan

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Re: Hello everyone

Post29 Jul 2008

Hello and Welcome to this forum TruthSeeker Narayan:-
We trust that you will find your truth in many ways through this forum and we will welcome some 'history' from you so that we can get to know you better - as we seek truth together.
In light xxx

truth seeker

Post29 Jul 2008

paulkershaw wrote:Hello and Welcome to this forum TruthSeeker Narayan:- We trust that you will find your truth in many ways through this forum and we will welcome some 'history' from you so that we can get to know you better - as we seek truth together.

What history?

Narayan.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post29 Jul 2008

Hello again Truthseeker, I am suggesting that you share with us a little more about yourself than you did in your original introduction. In English, we could perhaps say that this is "history" ...

For example, you may care to post some information letting us know more about your questions and comments, such as what you understand about spirituality and your question of "Who am I?" - perhaps you may even wish to tell us why you chose to log onto this BKinfo forum instead of any of the other spiritual forums which are on the internet. We welcome your posts even if you feel your English language usage may not be good, we will try to accomodate that.

arjun

PBK

Post30 Jul 2008

Dear truthseeker,

Omshanti and welcome to the forum. Before we could answer your question (Who am I), I think it would be nice of you if you could intimate whether you have been associated with BKWSU in the past?

Whatever may be the answer to the question - Who am I - we, here, on this forum, are trying to become good human beings. :D

Regards,
On Godly Service,
Arjun

mbbhat

BK

Post09 Aug 2008

Dear truthseeker,

There are three things in universe:- God (Supreme Soul), souls and body (nature). Understanding these things as exactly as they are is the truth. God alone has the full knowledge about all these. Hence he is called truth.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post09 Aug 2008

Hi

hope you feel welcome here.

sasmita

not sure

Post05 Feb 2009

I am a body, not soul. BKs are false.
truth seeker wrote:I am new member on this forum. I am poor in English. I will try my best. I know something about spiritual knowledge. I want to understand who am I? And also share my knowledge and experiences.

Return to Newcomers