Hello everyone from Faisu

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

jack

Hello everyone from Faisu

Post30 Aug 2008

Hello everyone.

ex-l asked me to introduce myself (Thank you ex-l)

I am from India. One year ago, I have heard about BK from one of my friend, who is a ‘pukka’ BK. About two months ago, he asked me to study about BK and I read some books etc. Because, he is one of my close friends and I am in religion other than Hindu, he hesitated to call me for a seven day course. At last he invited me to their center for Rakshabandan day, and I realized the facts about BK.

Now I am in this forum to collect details and ideas to recover him from these cults. He is very special to me as well as his family. After reading this form, I think it is my duty to do something against them.

Thanks,
faisu

joel

ex-BK

Re: Hello everyone

Post30 Aug 2008

Welcome Faisu. Hope you find ways to help your friend.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post30 Aug 2008

Hi Faisu,

Great to have you here. Its along way to get someone out ... IF you get them out. I have been working on it for over two years ...

Good luck, your friend is lucky to have you!!

bansy

Post30 Aug 2008

Hi,
Welcome to the forum

Look forward to some of your Indian perspectives on the various topic matters in this forum, e.g. there are so many religious sects in India, how do you discern that the BKWSU is a "cult" as compared to so many other ashrams etc ?

arjun

PBK

Post31 Aug 2008

faisu wrote:After reading this form, I think it is my duty to do something against them.

Dear Brother,
Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you would study the both positive and negative aspects of BKWSU before making a final opinion about them.

It would be better if you invited your friend to this forum so that he could decide himself.

Regards,
Arjun

Return to Newcomers