Non-English speaking friends of BKs

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Non-English speaking friends of BKs

Post18 Mar 2009

I have a friend who does not speak English and is interested in reading these posts. She is concerned for her "ex" boyfriend who has become so "pukka" that he is not even recognizing how he is being taken advantage of.

They initially went to learn positive thinking techniques to help their troubled relationship, but now he feels he needs to "serve" her whilst keeping her on a string. She blames the BK organization for breaking them up. I am reiterating the information as much as I can for now. I have noticed that some entries are in Spanish but she speaks Italian. Any suggestions?

tom

ex-BK

Re: non-English speaking friends of BK's

Post18 Mar 2009

Hi again rayoflight,

"Google translate" is very easy to use from all languages into all languages. I learned recently from the posters on the forum talking about translations. Just try it, the result is satisfactory.

You copy and paste the text you want to translate in the window and fix the buttons you want to translate from which language into which language. As you paste the text at the same time the translation appears on the right side of the page. Some grammatical mistakes occur but it does not matter, the text is understandable, no laboring and time waste is involved, you can translate all threads in few minutes by copying and pasting and than copying and pasting the translated text into a word page to send it to your friend.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post18 Mar 2009

Thanks Tom. I'll try that. I speak Italian but it would just take too long for me to translate everything myself. So this might be a good solution if the result is satisfactory.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Mar 2009

Or just post in Italian. There will be other Italians who will come forward in time. They have gone through the same sort of crap down there.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post19 Mar 2009

ex-l, I want to be honest with you. It would be too risky for me to be exposed here by the Italian family. It's just too small and gossip travels much faster in Italy than anywhere else on the planet. Some are still my friends but those who aren't would do some kind of hoodoo voodoo on me which scares the bejeesus out of me.

Return to Newcomers