I am spiritual sky

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

I am spiritual sky

Post24 Mar 2009

Hi

I am a electronic engineer, a normal person.I was practising other kinds of meditation (the simplified kundalini meditation - SKY). So I thought of knowing about BK system and went to their center. I found out they are the most bogus of all. I am just trying to help few people who are stuck up with this illusionary system of Satyug etc.

This forum gives me good opportunity to express the grief. And I think there are few supporters of BKs are also here so, mainly, I want to confront their views, my effort is a small one.

But you know small drops of water makes ...

PT

ex-l

ex-BK

re: I am spiritual sky

Post24 Mar 2009

You are very welcome to come on board ...

Perhaps leave the "confronting BK" to other forums, like the one at Ning.com, where you will find real live active BKs.

Any BK, or BK relative, that is here wants to be here, in order to give or learn. They are not responsible for the BKWSU or its teachings, they want to move on. You will just put them off if you do that ... unless, of course, they are being an idiot and then, be my guest, confront them all you like. We are also, most Westerners or Westernized BKs and the old Bharatwasi ways don't work so well.

Please, read up on the forum, document, discuss and, by all means, express your own grief if it is BK related ...

Return to Newcomers