When to tell a friend to wake up

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

tom

ex-BK

Re: When to tell a friend to wake up

Post17 Aug 2009

Thank you Rayoflight for your very important sharing.

I, myself, and my ex-BK friends, we all went through more or less similar experiences.

Dear Admin, I think Rayoflight's post belongs to the Classic Posts.

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post18 Aug 2009

Hi tom,

Thanks for chiming in. I am sorry you and your ex-BK friends had to endure similar experiences, but it does confirm that we are not alone. Please share your experiences if you feel comfortable in doing so as I would be interested in knowing what you went through.

rayoflight
alladin wrote:When someone can get hold of your mind, he can totally disempower and paralyze you.

Well said. That should be the BK public motto: "The truth about the BKWSO: to totally disempower and paralyze you."

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post18 Aug 2009

1. Are you honestly happy?
2. Are you free to be yourself?
3. Is this the dream you had for yourself as a child?
4. What brought you here?
5. What keeps you here?
6. What does your family think of your involvement?
7. Do you see yourself retiring here?
8. Do you think your Brothers and Sisters care about you?
9. What do you do for fun?
10. Do you stay in touch with your childhood/university/work friends?

I think all questions will be answered with YES!

A newcomer enters into a state of delusion going straight into the Honeymoon Period. So, of course, they are honestly happy etc!

alladin

no label

Post18 Aug 2009

Hi. Yes, Tom, and thanks to Admin for following the suggestion about that post of Rayoflight which deserves hands together and many "encore!".

I must say I got goose-pimples whilst reading it. I don't know if bad things happening to us when we want to severe the cords tied by the BKs, psychic attacks, waking up at Amrit Vela time, illnesses or whatever, are due to spooks or to our internal programming and guilty feelings for - nothing less but - having "turned our back to God!!", become traitors, defaming the guru and having to regret it!!

Hey, man, threats work (to some extent but not with everybody)!

Another part I am grateful not to have in Drama, is that of those who go back to the BKs, tails in between legs, confessing their mistakes and making themselves available for more free labour and abuse! I have seen few cases. Baba's door is always open (they say in a sweet tone of voice), whilst another sardonic, creep-inducing one says, "we wait for you, you'll be back here at the time of Destruction because there's only one shop: Baba's". :shock:

Jah, protect us!!!
Previous

Return to Newcomers