Money, Money, Money

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

cranuta

friends or family of a BK

Money, Money, Money

Post15 Nov 2009

Can anyone let me know. What are procedures/ways of BK leaders in getting money from their loyal members? Is it mandatory? How many percent of their income is required from them? Do they follow the principle the more you give the more you will be closer to the so called own God and you will be saved.

I came across to one die hard member who used to one of the richest followers of BK. She was always given VIP treatment whenever she goes to Mt Abu sitting with all the millionaires and billionaires. Up to now they still thought that she is still rich without knowing that her business has affected due to the global recession.

Recently, she was asked to purchase a car for the Sisters so they can go here and there spread their cult teachings. She did not want to disappoint them so she took a big loan from the bank and purchased a van for their leaders. She is struggling so hard to meet both ends and to pay for the huge monthly payment. She sold her luxury cars just to be able to settle the payments on a monthly basis. Now she is using a rent a car for herself.

After some time, she was also asked to buy very expensive electronic gadgets , mostly branded/high end stuffs. She bought everything as requested and as per the specifications given to her. One funny thing, their leaders also demanded to buy them branded perfumes :shock:

Now she is in big trouble business down, big loans, credit cards were exhausted to the maximum, she has been losing weight and looking so miserable. No one to turn to. Whereas their leaders are living in a very comfortable and luxurious life!

Are the BKs taught not to spend for their friends and families? Their monies are only intended for their cult leaders and even depriving their own needs. I came to know also that this fanatic member refused to help or extend money to her parents who are both suffering from serious diastases. She’d rather spend her money for Dadi Janki and other leaders. Horrible ! :shock:

Is BK and Dadi Janki synonymous to Money, Money, Money ? :shock:

Return to Newcomers