From Malaysia with love

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

rajen

questioning BK

From Malaysia with love

Post14 Jun 2010

Dear Friend,

I am from Malaysia. I am the most senior soul of BK in malaysia, yet I am not given any support by the main centre in charge. The main centre in charge always making obstacles and does not allow anyone to progress. He is always talk about other people's weakness only. Not helping but killing them by his words during Murli session in the morning.

What say you?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: From Malaysia with love

Post15 Jun 2010

I think it sounds terrible.

It does not matter whether one is a BK or not ... one should always help others move on or progress.

Speaking badly of others is one thing ... but to use one's position of power on the BK Guddhi is astonishingly bad. It is an abuse of power and trust. According to his beliefs, it is "God's trust" and so how bad will the karmic reward be? That is certainly not the purpose for which he was put there. In BK terms, he is not just mixing in his own manmat with 'the milk' ... but mixing in his own poison. He sounds like an idiot.

What do the 'higher up' leadership say about such behavior? Have you discussed it with them? Why do they tolerate him?

If he is not happy ... why does he just not give up the position or leave?

Even BK students have human rights. BK students should have even higher rights, the leadership should have even higher standards, within the BKWSU ... and yet time and time again we discover the opposite.

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope you can protect other BK students from him and organize some kind of change. If we can help you, we will.

Return to Newcomers