Hello and greetings from a soul!

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

tinydot

ex-BK

Hello and greetings from a soul!

Post29 Aug 2006

Greetings to all!!!

this is my first post and I am glad to have found this website a few months ago. I think I am more of an ex-BK in terms of not believing with BK's central dogmas. Whatever good things I learned from them, I appreciate it with my whole heart and I would take these values with me throughout the remaining years of my life.

I would like to remain open to all discussions and belief systems (I don't currently have one), remain a detached observer and be a soul without emphasis on label. Labels though are OK to facilitate understanding.

Wishing everyone in this forum a nice day with a bright and shining sun!
~tinydot

howiemac

ex-BK

Re: Hello and greetings from a soul!

Post29 Aug 2006

Welcome to the forum tinydot - I hope it serves you well. I too do not like labels, but the sysop likes things organised, so we are all given our badges :) - a small sacrifice for the benefits of being able to have a voice and interact with our fellow travellers ...

bansy

Post29 Aug 2006

Hi tinydot

Thanks for your greetings, and you're very welcome, join in whever you feel ready to, remain light and have fun.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post30 Aug 2006

Thanks for the warm welcome, Hoviemac and Bansy!

I am glad to be part of this growing community even though in the cyberspace. I feel that this forum would find its way towards the truth.

Also, I was thinking of an ex-BK retreat that we can hold at least once a year. Have we got any idea on these? Perhaps we can hold a retreat in India or somewhere else. BKs, PBKs, NBKS who are inclined to spirituality are certainly invited. What do we think about this?

~tinydot

daviniamaher1

ex-BK

Post29 Sep 2006

I thought I would post here as this will by first post too.

I too hope this community grows and finds truth because that is why we became BKs in the first place.

freedom

ex-BK

Post29 Sep 2006

welcome..welcome...

nice to have you here and in search for the truth...sometimes I think it is not that complicated.... :lol: 8)

:wink:

howiemac

ex-BK

Post29 Sep 2006

greetings Davinia

Its good to see you have crossed over from XBKchat - I have found the fellowship of others in this community, and the sharing of information and experiences, and the facility to get things off one's chest by posting them, have all helped considerably in deprogramming myself from the BK's misinformation and twisted dogma. I am sure that you and many others will take similar benefit :)

bansy

Post29 Sep 2006

daviniamaher1, welcome to the forum.

I hope you can find something here for you, try out a few posts and see. Spin and churn with us.

daviniamaher1

ex-BK

Post30 Sep 2006

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed.

mokshakiprapti

Any body interested in heart to heart milan

Post06 Mar 2007

Any positive and negative poles interested in heart to heart milan.

Contact me

Return to Newcomers