Brahma Baba Manipulated By Brahmakumaris

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

pawan_kr

Brahma Baba Manipulated By Brahmakumaris

Post19 May 2013

Few days ago a BK follower forced me to watch "Baba Milan" telecasted on the BK channel.

Brahma Baba in Dadi Gulzar's body was surrounded by senior BK Sisters on a big stage and the Baba's sweet children were walking in front of their beloved almighty Baba. The senior Sisters were taking every precautions to avoid sweet children coming near to their beloved Father "Baba".

There was a big table placed in front of Baba and the rest sides were occupied by senior Sisters, so no chance for Baba too, if he feels like going near to his beloved ones.

Some people were offering flowers, greeting cards, gift packs and some putting envelopes on the table.(I was wondering what was inside these envelopes; some confession letter, cash or a bank cheque).

I was surprised to see among these some of were personally introduced to Baba by a surrounding Sister. I feel pity for the Sister for she doesn't remember that Baba is OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE. I don't know what is whispered in Baba's ear than Baba nods his head and the Sister places an apple on Baba's hand to give it to that person. The person feels proud but the rest of the people in the queue what they feel I don't know.

I truly believe Baba is OCEAN OF LOVE, if he was not manipulated by surrounding Brahmakumaris every person visiting him on the stage would have an apple. Almighty Father Cannot Discriminate Between His Sweet Children.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brahma Baba Manipulated By Brahmakumaris

Post19 May 2013

So why does he or it go along with it all?

If he is the "Father" and almighty, why doesn't he just say, "no"?

Your description of the event is accurate right down to some Sister having to whisper into the ear of "God" who is who and what they have done and remind "him" of people who "he" has met many times before in the past but does not appear to remember.

I might ask why they crowd the stage with the same people who have been there and enjoying Lekhraj Kirpalani company since the 50s and why they don't allow newcomers the chance for the same intimacy ... but I think we all know the reason.

I say it is to reinforce *their* importance in the minds of the adherents.

But is not the whole thing just one big farce ... do you really believe that is it "God" or even the ghost of Lekhraj Kirpalani who is sitting there and not just Gulzar in some trance whisper the same old things she always whispers?

pawan_kr

Post20 May 2013

What my question is - let us believe Brahmakumaris that God himself has come on earth in Sister Gulzar's body, then what kind of information or knowledge is whispered to GOD who is OCEAN OF KNOWLEDGE?

Secondly, if he is God - OCEAN OF LOVE, then why is that some special people gets an apple and many others do not?

Thirdly if he is GOD - THE ALMIGHTY, then why he is being manipulated by Brahmakumaris?

Lastly, if he is God and wants to visit the earth why he needs help of luxurious life spending Brahmakumaris?

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post13 Apr 2015

One more...

If he is god almighty, why should he depend upon the condition of old, sick and exhausted lady.... why not he change his "vehilce"/"Chariot".

Don't he know that he is god almighty and always change the vehicle when ever he wish or whenever it is required.

Normal rich people often change their cars, if they wish or find that the one vehicle is damaged and need to be repaired. Why not God almighty do this...?

warrior

working towards unification

Post13 Apr 2015

Can you reach to the Ocean of Knowledge in this way?
bk avj.jpg

New Trimurti:
new trimurti.jpg

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post13 Apr 2015

Who is paying for all this expensive exhibition of the world's top souls?

Yes, its out of the money sucked from poor Kumars, giving their everything to the cult after fighting with their lokiks, the labour used from innocent and young Kumaris, the naive matas, the greedy businessmen, the proud politicians and many more...

Why not they use the money to uplift poors for their health and education?
Oh yes.. because they are dirty shudras and deserve heavy punishment at the time of destruction coming soon.

Its ocean of foolishness...
I bathed in this ocean for 14 years... :D

warrior

working towards unification

Post13 Apr 2015

because.parmeshwar wrote:It's ocean of foolishness ... I bathed in this ocean for 14 years... :D

Certainly is.

Supreme Soul Shiva never enters any human being. There is a part that Supreme Soul plays in this drama and for that reason. He has to come but still to play that part. He doesn't enter anyone.

IF Supreme Soul is ever pure and absolute zero THEN it is illogical for Him to enter any human body.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Apr 2015

Where is this going on?

Boy ... show the PBKs those!

Return to Newcomers