Brahmakumaris RajYoga miracle (God returns stolen bike)!

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

pawan_kr

Brahmakumaris RajYoga miracle (God returns stolen bike)!

Post11 Jun 2013

I don't if any one knows this type of miracles due to RajYoga which I am going to mention here.
Mr. Vinay Kashyap of Itawa went to a shop, he parked his bike outside. After some time when he returned back he was shocked to see that his bike was not there. His bike was stolen. With heavy heart he returned to his home and told this incident to his wife. Wife went to Baba's room and did RajYoga. After 10 minutes she came outside and asked her husband to go to the same place where it was stolen and told that he will find his bike there. Mr. Kashyap went there and was surprised that bike was present there. He came home and asked his wife how did this happened? His wife replied when she was sitting in RajYoga Baba summoned that robber and told him to return the bike and the robber was so obedient he did what Baba said.

This story is published in BK's Gyanamrit Magazine June 13 edition page 32.

15 Motorcycale aur baba.pdf
(64.03 KiB) Downloaded 619 times

Pink Panther

Re: Brahmakumaris RajYoga miracle (God returns stolen bike)!

Post11 Jun 2013

Bet it was the wife doing a prank motivated by desire to convince him of something... it ain't even Gyan that's for sure. Not even the BK god would be concerned about a bike

pawan_kr

Post11 Jun 2013

Whether it was a prank or not, Why Brahmakumaris are publishing these type of stories in theIr magazine, to promote their RajYoga :shock: .

What a cheap method to lure peaceful souls :sad:.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Jun 2013

pawan_kr wrote:Why are the Brahmakumaris are publishing these type of stories in theIr magazine, to promote their RajYoga.

To con gullible and uneducated individuals.

The bike was not stolen ... the shop keeper just moved it out the way so a delivery van could drop off produce. Once the van left, he moved the bike back. Simple.

You never read of how many BKs lost items, missed airplanes, had accidents, were attacked, or even died whilst doing BK service.

It's the same as any religion ... beside which, as everyone knows, it is Ganesh and Saint Anthony who is the 'Patron Saint of Lost Things and Missing Persons' not Shiva. Shiva just passed on the request to them. Prove me wrong if I am!

If a BK can really tell their god Shiva what they want and he can influence a non-BK thief to return a bike ... why cannot he influence Indian politicians to return all the bribes they take? And why does no BK ask them to do so?

It's embarrassing ...

BK_Victim

Post11 Jun 2013

Mr. Vinay Kashyap is shown as Doctor in that pdf article.

Does anyone know if this guy is really a doctor ... and if so, what kind of doctor he is?

I cannot believe that, in this age of educational advancement and technology, a doctor (medical or PG) level educated person, either believes or uses miracle stories to market BKism, or it's unethical concepts.

Return to Newcomers