Pure vibrations or one big hoax of a lie!!!

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Pure vibrations or one big hoax of a lie!!!

Post19 Jun 2013

Oliver wrote:... there was a dormitory of Westerners who were admitted to Hospital in Abu.

Why did not Baba "touch" them not to eat the food? Or how could Karma organized them all to be in the same dormitory at the same time to suffer?

Some kind of dysentery caused by fecal matter crossing over into the food supply made worse by sweet, half-cooked food sitting for long periods? Perfect incubation material. So what effect does dhristi have on it then? None, obviously.

I am starting to think that we have to understand what they definition pure to mean.

I think it means; obedience, submission and conformism.
    A pure BK is obedient, submissive and conformist to what the BK leaders say,
    A impure individual, like us, is disobedient, defiant and does not conform to what the BK leaders say.
In simple terms,
    Pure is what they tell you to do,
    Impure is what they tell you not to do.
I've noticed "pure" is a big buzz word in Indian community, you see it often; pure vegetarian, pure milk, pure cosmetics etc. I suppose in India that is so much adulteration the word means "unadulterated". But then even the "pure products" are adulterated. It means almost nothing at the end of the day.

Pink Panther

Re: Pure vibrations or one big hoax of a lie!!!

Post21 Jun 2013

Another episode of mass "cleansing" and purifying.

Major BK program, conferences & exhibitions held at Red Fort Delhi - hundreds of foreign BKs put up in nearly completed apartment complexes, nearby. Decent enough accommodation. Food served in large tents. Over days more and more go down with diarrhoea, and mostly stay down.

One Western 'Brother' takes it upon himself to organise a system for proper (hygienic) washing of the dishes which was being done in 3 large tubs (no running water) - rinse, wash, rinse. But - here's how god inspires a true yogi - he 'divinised" that, rather than wash the last hundred plates in the same water as the first 300, maybe if you change water regularly ... say, when it starts to look dirty?! Wah!! People got better and no more got sick. There is a God!!
Previous

Return to Newcomers