Golden Age by 2036

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Minesh

Golden Age by 2036

Post25 Jun 2013

This question is to current BKs:

When I took the course, the teaching was:
    1. Confluence Age = 100 years

2. start date of Confluence Age = 1936
Therefore, Confluence Age ends and hence Golden Age starts in 2036. It was also clearly told in the Sakar Murlis that at the start of the Golden Age, Krishna and Radhe would have grown up to become Laxhmi and Narayan and be married.

Therefore presumably Destruction of the iron age, world renewal of a New Age all need to happen within 16 years (2036-2013). That is some awesome task. What will the BKs do if by this time (2036 or earlier) there is sign of nothing? Would you still continue to stay a BK? Will the BKs still exist if nothing were to happen by 2036?

Thoughts from current BKs would be appreciated!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Golden Age by 2036

Post26 Jun 2013

I don't think there are many current BKs here. There is separate discussion forum run by BKs and BK supporters.

You raise a good point but it's 23 years, is not it? How old did they tell you Krishna would be at his coronation?

Surely even dedicated BKs, and especially the leadership, must be questioning it by now?

In my day, it was "50 years for Destruction and 50 years for Creation". Wasn't Krishna was to be crowned at 50 and have a child at 75?

... Oh, and welcome to the forum.

Pink Panther

Post26 Jun 2013

Minesh wrote: What will the BKs do if by this time (2036 or earlier) there is sign of nothing?

There are always "signs" of things going wrong, there are constantly forces of decay and degradation and catastrophe.

At the same time there are signs of renewal, repair, regeneration, improvements, progress and so on.

It all depends what 'radio station" you want to tune in to.

The BKWSU is like the persian rug store that has been having a "closing down sale" since the day it opened.

saveyourlife

Post07 Aug 2013

The dirty game by REAL & BIGGEST DIRTY PEOPLE goes on and on and on trapping many more emotional and sensitive God loving people. I was busy with some professional work and I nearly ended up my life and stopped doing everything after this disaster of meeting BK people and becoming a hardcore adherent. Now I am trying very, very hard to line up everything again which I ruined myself because I thought I was going to die soon, so wanted to make my life extremely worthy by doing too much Seva and live a great life in SatYuga. Nonsense !!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thankful to God (REAL GOD & Not Artificially Created BK GOD Shiv Baba) that I am out of this dirt.

Return to Newcomers