ब्रह्मकुमरियो ने थमाया हाथों में झुनझुना ...

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

pawan_kr

ब्रह्मकुमरियो ने थमाया हाथों में झुनझुना ...

Post04 Jul 2013

On 3 July 2013 , Brahmakumaris honored couples who are in Gyan Pravriti for more than 25 years. The honoring ceremony was in Diamond Hall. Shantivan, Abu Road. About 6,000 people were dressed as Kings and Queens.

bk_fooling_people.jpg
After more than 25 yrs of loyalty this is what achieved ....

Brahmakumaris are fooling people for last 75 years. They are cheating innocent people by promising them to be Kings and Queens of Golden Age if they surrender their everything to BKs.

But after so many years of their loyality and patience what these devotees get finally ... A RAMLILA DRESS which could be fetched from market for just Rs.-100-200 !!!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: ब्रह्मकुमरियो ने थमाया हाथों में झुनझुना ...

Post05 Jul 2013

Oh my god ... this is terrible. It's gone from a few half senile BK Sisters on the stage to a hall full of them dressing up.

Still, 6,000 times Rs 200 is still around $20,000. $20,000 is a lot for anyone to spend on a party ... especially where there are children dying from poverty, starvation and easily curable disease just over the hills from them.

Let's be honest ... the Brahma Kumaris are not very cool at all.

Do they get to take the hats home with them, or are they recycled at some other ceremony? Do they have a "Dressing up Wing" now?

pawan_kr

Post13 Jul 2013

I met a BK who recently visited Abu for Honouring ceremony of couples in Gyan for more than 25 years.

I asked him how did he feel after dressing like a king. His reply was, "We felt like kings of Satiyug. It was looking like many kings gathered in a Royal Court. Wah Baba wah ... only Baba can make this happen".

I thought the same. :D

Only Baba can make this happen - Fool people with fake costume and accessories.

Anatta

Post13 Jul 2013

This is the ultimate troll xD

All hail Troll Shiv Baba. \m/

Return to Newcomers