Why am I always worrying?

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Pink Panther

Re: Why am I always worrying?

Post28 Feb 2014

Good point there b.p,

It seems as long as one feels nicely cosseted in feelgood self-reassurring meditations or prides oneself in how virtuous one is compared to those nasty others, then things like truth or consistency or history or facts or objective realities can be ignored.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Feb 2014

Good word BP. I'd never considered it before.

I guess shamelessness is perfectly accept to a BK leader ... Their theory is, as long as you "remember Baba" whilst you are doing it is has no bad karma attached! "Guilt" ... no need, just "be detached".

That appears to be the BKs bottomline and they are experts are turning criticisms back on the critics. "It's not our problem, it's your problem ..." if your wife is trying to steal your money or property to give to the Brahma Kumaris ... "that's your karma". And "karma" they believe is OK ... wait for it ... because you'll get good karma back in the future from having it happen to you!!!

I kid you not. This is their theory. Amongst themselves, they say such things, e.g. non-BK husbands benefit and take rebirth in the Silver Age just because they gave through their wives.

Save Innocents

Post08 May 2014

Hi Shalini,

It is not new for anyone to not face problems and have loads of worries in present times. The solution to removal of worries is Right Knowledge. Only its understanding will remove all your worries and not only that, it will help you in making advancement in your vyavharik and spiritual life. I got over all my worries and remain blissful after seeking true knowledge and that now I have right understanding of nature, life, paap and punya,karma , Atmagyan, and various other aspects related to spirituality, I do not panic in difficult situations. It can happen to you also. Visit this website where I found treasure of pure and right knowledge.

www.dadabhagwan.org

and download the awesome book on'Worries' solutions from this page, here.

Hope you find it much useful.

Caution : I joined Brahmakumaris classes, did 7 day course, heard Murlis but The Knowledge they give would lead to lots of problem in our lives. It was good that my mother nurtured in me the right knowledge and then a divine Gyani came to rescue me from all my problems. Soon, I left BK. There is nothing bad with what BKs tell about our daily conduct but when they talk about Yoga and their close belief system, it is better not to hear them.

I have seen my friend who is still a BK has faced severe problems, and is not able to adjust with his own family members. If in a family of 5, 2 join BK and 3 do not, then BK instill the belief in those two that remaining three are paapis with bad sanskaars and are Shudra. Now this belief is definitely going to strain the family relations. The choice is yours. Definitely 99 out of 100 people we meet misbehave, are selfish and do kapat but that does not make everyone bad. Even those 99 want to come out of their miseries and get pure so that no one finds any fault in them.

arvind.giri

BK

Post26 May 2014

There is nothing bad with what BKs tell about our daily conduct but when they talk about Yoga and their close belief system, it is better not to hear them

Agree with you that there is nothing bad with what BKs tell about our daily conduct. And believe me the close belief system is opening up in a very beautiful way. Yes, one needs to be little attentive.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 May 2014

arvind.giri wrote:And believe me the close belief system is opening up in a very beautiful way.

How?

What new utterances have BapDada give humanity this year?
Save Innocents wrote:If in a family of 5, 2 join BK and 3 do not, then BK instill the belief in those two that remaining three are paapis with bad sanskaars and are Shudra. Now this belief is definitely going to strain the family relations

This is very true ... some of the worst cases we have heard are of children brought up to think of their very fathers ... the ones who work to feed, clothe and house them are such "delude devils".

And then we find out how much of "deluding devils" the BKWSU leadership is ...

arvind.giri

BK

Post27 May 2014

I have heard it many times in Murli that 'Kisi to dukh nahi dena hai' meaning you should not hurt anyone. Slowly -2 everyone in BK family and world will understand it fully. Just wait and watch :)

Arvind

Save Innocents

Post27 May 2014

'Kisi ko dukh nahi dena chahiya' and if it happens what should be done? Internal paschataapa.

This is a noble bhaavna but can not be implemented by just saying. If one wants to practice it, first thing that should be followed is to help others( first comes your family members then other people) in every possible way. If it is not implemented, its counter part to give pain to others will automatically take over. One of the two will remain active. This is how nature works.
Any talk of violence & destruction are against such pure intent. One who has this bhaavna 'not to hurt anyone' will not talk about hurting even an ant. Talking about destruction and construction with one intention is not possible. What do you think?

arvind.giri

BK

Post28 May 2014

This is a noble bhaavna but can not be implemented by just saying. If one wants to practice it, first thing that should be followed is to help others( first comes your family members then other people) in every possible way

Agree completely with you that this is a noble bhaavna. The thing is Baba keeps giving hints in the Murli and yes some people might overlook that. Here you might be seeing only one side of coin, however there is other side of coin as well. There are many people who worked on themselves in BK organisation and don't loose their temper now. Their family life is far better now.

However those kind of people do not post anything on internet, so you would never get a chance to know them. The cases reported here are unfortunate, sometimes BKs tend to overlook points in Murli sometimes others may not be seeing things holistically.

The point is many-2 people in BKs realize this fact that if they will hurt others it will come back as pain to them as per karmic law. Its a kind of 'bandhan' as well which will obstruct remembrance of Supreme Soul and thus Moksha. Have you ever heard lectures of Sister Shivani ?

Baba also keeps telling that 'dusro ki duaon se hi tum anand ke jhule mai jhuloge' (You will feel true happiness by blessings of others).

Any talk of violence & destruction are against such pure intent.

Again you are right, however its more about intention than words. Even Krishna inspired Arjuna to do the violence. Sometimes words do not reflect the original intention.

Tanya

Post28 May 2014

Even Krishna inspired Arjuna to do the violence.

Hi Arvind,

Could you please clarify which 'Krishna' are you talking of here who inspired Arjuna to do violence because as far as I know acc. to BK Gyan, Krishna actually is/was none other than Dada Lekhraj and all other religious/mythological stories that people have been listening to and all versions of the Gita that they've been reading so far are 'fictitious' and 'made-up' and its only the BKs who have interpreted the Gita most accurately...

So, was it Dada Lekhraj who inspired Arjuna to do violence ?

arvind.giri

BK

Post28 May 2014

What new utterances have BapDada give humanity this year?

This was neither from BapDada nor from any senior Brother/Sister.

Recently a very young Sister visited our center and during her introductory address to us, one point struck me very much. This point I had always felt. The point she said was "Shiv Baba helps even non-BKs, they are also his child. We all are great souls but we should not think that Shiv Baba helps us only". She further said that it was her personal experience and we should always see non-BKs as children of Baba.

I think it touched others as well because next day when I used the phrase 'We the children of Baba' during a conversation with our centre in charge (who is in BK since very long), she corrected me very firmly that others are also children of Baba.

This made me believe that right thing will keep happening at right time. We just have to wait and watch :)

Baba loves all, no matter what part one is playing in the drama.

Arvind

arvind.giri

BK

Post28 May 2014

Hi Tanya,

Well I believe that Mahabharat was story because I could not find convincing answers of following questions:

1) The meaning of Dushashan is 'Du-Shashan : One who runs the kingdom cunningly', "Duryodhan: Dur-yo-dhan - One who misuses the money". Can any parent name their children in such a way? Character matching names are found in stories where author already has script in mind and then he names characters based on script.

2) Gandhari had total 100 sons, so at the time of birth of last son, Duryodhan should have been grand Father or great grand Father.

There are other questions as well. I couldn't find any convincing answer so started believing that Mahabharat was story.

Having said that, based on my realizations/experiences so far I find that whatever is written in Gita is true. To me it looks like some enlightened yogi wanted to spread of teachings so he weaved a great story around that. Without Mahabharat, no body would have known about Gita.

My reference to Gita in last post was more from the perspective of its teaching .

Save Innocents

Post28 May 2014

Arvind - "Their family life is far better now."

Well, what Baba says about those families which have collapsed after one of the family member followed them wholeheartedly. If God is there(where you think) in manifested form, there should not be even a single case like that. And if it happens, he should put everything right with his mighty power. Only lectures exists, that's all. Its your karma & inner beauty which gives you peace today, not Baba.

"Its a kind of 'bandhan' as well which will obstruct remembrance of Supreme Soul and thus Moksha. "

What do you understand by Moksha? Kindly elaborate. There is no moksha till you are under some control. Till you are in cycle of birth & death, there is no moksha. Till you do not attain full freedom, there is no moksha. Or you are talking about a moksha where you have to live with God for sometime & then again descend back to get sufferings. Becoming a puppet is not moksha. I would prefer to enjoy my life instead of getting that kind of Moksha. Just be clear that any kind of bondage obstructs moksha whether it is punya(meritorious) karma or paap(demeritorious) karma.

"Have you ever heard lectures of Sister Shivani ?"

Sorry, is it needed? She is just a smart presenter who hides all that information which is given personally to BK. I would like to think to follow her given that she speaks out whole BK concept/theory atleast once on television. What she tells are general psychological aspects. Even you can talk like that.

"Baba also keeps telling that 'dusro ki duaon se hi tum anand ke jhule mai jhuloge' (You will feel true happiness by blessings of others)."

This statement itself violates Law of Karma. By others blessing can you bind merit karmas & gets its effect in next life? One blesses you on basis of your external acts, how could it bring happiness? You may act good outwardly but if intentions are wrong, it is going to bring sufferings whether blesses you or curses you. It will not work in adhyatm.

"Again you are right, however its more about intention than words."
And when words are not integrated with intentions, it is ashuddhyoga.

"Even Krishna inspired Arjuna to do the violence. "
Really, do you think so?
Whole yudh (war) was a consequence of karma of million of soldier. Even if Arjuna would have left that place, still war would have occured. And Lord Krishna saw all that within his knowledge that no matter how much Arjun pushes himself out of war, he will fight & will become a medium to cause death of lacs of soldiers. What Lord Krishna did was to grace Arjuna with self realization so that not even a single karma binds him during the war. That was also the punyanubandhi karma of Arjuna that he got self realization at that point. His intentios were pure & did not wanted to kill even a single person. It is not a common science which you are trying to interpret. For that first thing needed is Tattvagyan, get that & your work will be done.

"Sometimes words do not reflect the original intention."
That is remark of a weak person whose words and intentions flow in different ways.

"Shiv Baba helps even non-BKs, they are also his child."
Soul is an eternal element. It neither has Father nor anything else. The child Father relation is there for relative self which exists with full proof.

"she corrected me very firmly that 'others' are also children of Baba."
If in spirituality, there is mine, yours, ours, others,etc know it is a dharm not adhyatm.

" Baba loves all, no matter what part one is playing in the drama."
Sometimes BKs say Baba does not love those who do not remember him & sometimes this whole new thing comes. Dude, reach a unique conclusion first.

Arvind -"The meaning of Dushashan is 'Du-Shashan : One.... "

Earlier people were named with their attributes that they bear from right from birth as in this case. It was a complete vidya which used to consider time,place of birth, planetory motions, phase of sun & moon,etc. Each alphabet of name was the outcome of the precise calculations. It was not like that one can choose any name. Parents ofcourse would never name their child in that way. But see today, people with name 'suryaprakash' or 'mahendra' may also lead to downfall of whole family & bring shame.

"Gandhari had total 100 sons, so at the time of birth of last son, Duryodhan should have been grand Father or great grand Father."

Do you know the life span of people during Satyug, Dwapar & Treta. It is more than thousands of years. It reduces during first half of cycle & then again rises. And yes, I am not talking about 5000yr cycle. Leave it, it is beyond our human intellect to comprehend.

"To me it looks like some enlightened yogi wanted to spread of teachings so he weaved a great story around that. Without Mahabharat, no body would have known about Gita. "

Well, good luck with that. Your belief on religion has already started to end. But SAVE it as that is the only last hope.

Tanya

Post29 May 2014

arvind.giri wrote:There are other questions as well. I couldn't find any convincing answer so started believing that Mahabharat was story.Having said that, based on my realizations/experiences so far I find that whatever is written in Gita is true.

Arvind,

Don't you think you're giving contradictory statements here ? You think Mahabharat to be fictitious but Gita to be true and at the same time believe that
Without Mahabharat, no body would have known about Gita.

Anyway, my point is that the Gita came into existence much before the BKs did, and they brazenly ripped it off (picked up some teachings, left the rest) to create a foundation on which they could base their 'Knowledge' on, and then started claiming their Knowledge to be unique and original ?

Also, if this is an out and out spiritual organization, why so much emphasis on deities and a 'religious' scripture like the Gita ? Correct me if I am wrong that the concept of deities occur in Hinduism only.

Would also like to know why is it that God comes onto the Earth to meet His children from October till March only ? Why doesn't He feel the need to talk to His children between April and September, although I do appreciate the fact that He informs His dates of visit to His children well in advance, i.e. 6-7 months before !

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 May 2014

As you correctly state, a BK using the Gita or the Mahabharata as an excuse to influence an discussion is actually not a very good BK ... or being insincere.

Because ... the BKWSU and its god spirit and founder thinks they are all worthless garbage.

Lekhraj Kirpalani was known to let the Gita fall out of his hand as he dismissed it at the same time he was promoting himself as Krishna and his teachings ... of himself being god ... as being the true Gita.

This was in the early period of the Om Mandli before they stated claiming Shiva came to them in the mid 1950s.

Of course, no BK would say that in public but it is what the Murlis say; there is little to no benefit in them, they have led to humanity's downfall etc.

arvind.giri

BK

Post29 May 2014

"Even Krishna inspired Arjuna to do the violence." Really, do you think so? Whole yudh (war) was a consequence of karma of million of soldier.

When Krishna and Arjuna do it, it is consequence of karma, for all others "Any talk of violence & destruction are against such pure intent."

Does it make sense?
PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers