The Truth about Life?

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: The Truth about Life?

Post26 Dec 2014

clearofBK wrote:And people with an open mind do explore outside world too ...

Really ... young kunyas surrendering to the Brahma Kumaris are encouraged to explore the outside world? I think not.

And so to with the rest of the followers ... the land of the dead it is called, utterly impure etc. Bit by bit the BKs shut people's minds off and separate them from the real world.

Tell us how BKs are encouraged to explore?

Everyone is not just entitled to discourage people from wasting their lives for the Brahma Kumaris but is being wise and compassionate to do so. Especially to encourage people to protect their wallets and properties from the spiritual parasites.

Pink Panther

Post27 Dec 2014

clearofBK wrote:Pink, so is true of the world. There is enough negativity in it to get entrapped. If people have the ability to see it and differentiate from positive, they would be fine anywhere.

Just because there are many other dangers does not mean people should not be warned of this danger. If this was a forum about driving we’d be discussing the dangers of driving intoxicated. Only a small percentage of drink-drivers get into accidents and even fewer seriously injure or kill themselves or others, but still it has become recognised as dangerous and in many places is illegal.

Same danger here, some steer their way through life high on religion, clouded judgement and euphoria and most, only through luck, do not end up dead or injured or causing that for others. The potential is there and it is fairly high if you examne what si being asked of people and implications of complete belief/high consumption. There have been many cases however where people have actually died, been injured or scarred, or done so to others.

quantum

Post27 Dec 2014

I think BKs like 'clear of BK' ... who is obviously 'Not clear of BKism', do demonstrate a dull and boring intellect, and some what 'waste' the good intelligent energy, that others are putting in here, e.g. pink & ex-l, to answer many of his dumb low level questions ...

In a repetitive and parasitic manner ... 'clear of BK' needs to present himself to the forum with a more truthful name; like 'Not clear of BKism', or BK dodo etc ...?

BK entrapment I am? ... BK defender of my illusions I am? ... BK parasite of this info site I am? ... Go and read up on many many posts provided here already, before coming to the table like a parasite, and trying to suck more good energy from many benevolent individuals here? ... BK lazy boy I am ... go do yOUr homework 1st and then put 'a sock in it' ...
Previous

Return to Newcomers