Dacoity (banditry) at BK Centre

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Dacoity (banditry) at BK Centre

Post06 Apr 2015

Dacoity at Brahmakumumari Centre

Centre in charge badly injured by dacoits and looted Rs 5.65 lakhs + costly items

Centre Name : Gundba (Uttar Pradesh)
ब्रह्माकुमारियों को बंधक बना डकैती
गुडंबा के आश्रम में संचालिका को लहूलुहान कर ले गए
5.65 लाख व कीमती सामान
अमर उजाला ब्यूरो

लखनऊ। गुडंबा के ब्रह्माकुमारी आश्रम में बुधवार आधी रात के बाद पांच नकाबपोश बदमाशों ने धावा बोला। आश्रम की दो संचालिकाओं को बंधक बनाने के बाद बदमाश तिजोरी और दानपात्र तोड़कर 5.65 लाख रुपये नकद, चांदी के बर्तन और कीमती सामान बटोर ले गए। विरोध पर बदमाशों ने एक ब्रह्माकुमारी के सिर पर तमंचे से वार कर उन्हें लहूलुहान कर दिया। बृहस्पतिवार सुबह सूचना के बाद डीआईजी, एसएसपी, एएसपी ट्रांसगोमती समेत तमाम पुलिस अधिकारियों ने घटना स्थल का निरीक्षण किया। फॉरेंसिक एक्सपर्ट, डॉग स्कवाएड और सर्विलांस सेल की मदद से पुलिस बदमाशों का पता लगा रही है। देर रात चार संदिग्धों को हिरासत में लिया गया है।

गुडंबा मेें फूलबाग कॉलोनी के निकट बहादुरपुर में प्रजापिता ब्रह्माकुमारी ईश्वरीय विश्वविद्यालय के नाम से आश्रम है। आश्रम से जुड़े करीब डेढ़ सौ सदस्यों को इसमें अध्यात्म, योग और ध्यान की दीक्षा दी जाती है। बुधवार शाम साढ़े सात बजे सभी सदस्य योग एवं ध्यान करने के बाद अपने-अपने घर चले गए। इसके बाद आश्रम की संचालिका मालती और रीता ने मुख्य प्रवेश द्वार में इंटरलॉक लगा दिया। खाना खाने के बाद रात करीब साढ़े दस बजेे दोनों प्रथम तल पर अपने कमरे मेें सोने चली गई थीं।

तब भगवान कहां थे, जब फर्जी लूट में जेल भेजा था ः डकैत

ईश्वर का पैसा है, फलेगा नहीं ः साध्वी मालती
असुरक्षित राजधानी
बातचीत में मिले अहम सुराग

15 मिनट ः साध्वी आस्था का हवाला देती रहीं, डकैत खिल्ली उड़ाते रहे
•साध्वी मालती बहन ने कहा-तुम लोग मंदिर में खड़े हो। जो पैसा लूटने आए हो, वो ईश्वर का है। यह फलेगा नहीं। प्रभु तुम लोगों को कभी माफ नहीं करंेगे।
•साध्वी ने फिर भी हिम्मत नहीं हारी कहा- अभी देर नहीं हुई है। तुम आश्रम आओ अध्यात्म योग से तुम्हें अच्छाई की राह दिखाई जाएगी।
डीआईजी ने खोजा बदमाशों के भागने का रास्ता

घटना की सूचना के बाद एएसपी ट्रांसगोमती दिनेश यादव, सीओ गाजीपुर दिनेश पुरी, एसओ गुडंबा, क्राइम ब्रांच की टीम समेत तमाम पुलिस अधिकारी मौके पर पहुंचे। घंटे भर की छानबीन के बाद भी उनके हाथ कुछ नहीं लगा। अफसर लोगों से पूछताछ करने में ही समय व्यर्थ करते रहे। वहीं डीआईजी आरके चतुर्वेदी मौके पर पहुंचे तो उन्होंने सभी पुलिस अधिकारियों को फटकार लगाई और खुद छानबीन करने लगे। घर के बगल में एक खाली प्लाट की दीवार पर लगी कुछ ईंट देखी। यह वही रास्ता था, जिसे डाका डालने के बाद बदमाशों ने इस्तेमाल किया था। इस मामले में चार बदमाशों को हिरासत में लिया गया है।

•बदमाश चिढ़ गए। एक ने कहा प्रवचन बंद करो। यह बताओ चाबियां और तिजोरी कहां है? इसी बीच एक ने आलमारी की तिजोरी ढूंढ़ ली।

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dacoity at BK Centre

Post06 Apr 2015

because.parmeshwar wrote:Centre in charge badly injured by dacoits and looted Rs 5.65 lakhs + costly items

5.65 lakhs Rupees (plus silverware and valuables) is nearly $10,000 ... in a nation where the average income is $1,500.

That 6.3 years' income or equivalent to keeping $353,000 in your house in the USA.
When wealth and honours lead to arrogancy, this brings its evil
on itself.

They wear elegant and ornamented robes, pamper themselves in eating and drinking, and have a superabundance of property and wealth, such individuals may be called robbers and boasters.

- Tao Te Ching

The BKs have been robbing Indians for decades ... it's about time some of it was re-distributed.

Pink Panther

Post07 Apr 2015

It was said here a few times over the years that the PBKIVV was a reverse Robin Hood. Looks like Robin Hood is setting things to rights.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post07 Apr 2015

Why on earth they keep such a huge amount in centre. I remember it was clearly instructed to all centre incharges not to keep cash more than Rs. 25000/- in the centre. The big amounts are either to be kept in Bank or Fixed to earn interests from Bank. All big payments regarding construction, events etc are to be done by cheques.

It indicates that the centre-incharges are not following the instructions being given to them.

Pink Panther

Post07 Apr 2015

Or ... it could be an inside job? I am not one to spread unsubstantiated rumours, but let’s do that anyway (hahahaha).

What if the center-in-charge, or another resident of the centre, purposely did not bank the money and arranged to have it taken (make sure you beat me up to make it look genuine and divert suspicion).

Not the first time such things have happened.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Apr 2015

I am surprised the BKs are not blaming "disgruntled ex-bks" for it. I was told there was recently a robbery at a London, UK BKWSU centre ... and we got the blame for it. Apparently the Kirpalani Klan were very upset ... no doubt due to them considering they have a monopoly over robbing their adherents!

Whatever happened to Baba's "mother cat" promise of protection that "not a hair on any BK's head would be harmed?

Translating the Hindi we get something like ...
Thieves banged Brahmakumaris, involved bloodshed of center-in-charge of Gudamba center, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh & looted Rs 5.65 lacs along with precious articles.

Lucknow: On Wednesday night, 5 masked thiefs entered Brahmakumaris cxenter of Gudamba. After tying two Didis, thieves broke the vault & the lock of donation box & looted Rs 5.65 lac along with some silver utensils & other valuables. On their opposition, the thieves injured one brahmakumari by smacking her on the head with revolver. Next day, along with DIG, SSP and ASP Transgomti police and many other police officers investigated the center in the morning. Police are trying to find the thieves with help of forensic experts, dog squads & wholesale surveillance.

By night, four absconding culprits were nabbed.

The centre is located in Bahadurpur near Phoolbaag colony & operating as Prajapati Brahmakumaris University. About 150 people associated with this ashram are given Deeksha (knowledge) of spiritualiy, meditation & Dhyan. On Wednesday, at 7:30 pm, every member returned to their home after doing meditation & dhyan. After that, the center-in-charge Malti and Rita interlocked the main entrance. After having dinner, at about 10:30 pm both went to their room, which is on first floor, to sleep.

The conversation between them is:

Thief: Where was the God, when you falsely accused me of theft charges & sent me to jail?

For 15 minutes, the teacher kept on giving preaching & thieves kept on laughing & mocking at her.

Sadhvi Malti: You are standing in a temple. The money that you have come to loot belongs to God. It will never give you good results. God will never forgive you.

Sadhvi again said without losing courage: Still, it is not late. You should come to center & we will show you right path through spirituality & meditation.

Thieves got irritated by her lecture & one of them said, "Stop preaching. Tell us where are the keys and where is vault? Amidst all this, one of them found the vault himself.

After knowing about this, ASP of Transgomti - Dinesh Yadav, CO of Gazipur, Dinesh Puri, SO of Gudamba - reached the center with several other police officers. Even after investing for an hour, they did not find anything. Officers kept on wasting time by interrogating the locals. DIG R.K. Chaturvedi reached the site of crime & scolded officers & then started investing himself. There were few bricks piled up to the adjacent wall of the the house in which center was made. This was the same passage that thieves used after looting brahmakumaris. Four of the theives have been taken into custody.

BK centers are getting richer day by day & there is no dearth of donors. Teachers have actually good life in BKWSU. They are no longer crying or begging for money. Do the center-in-charges transfer such donations or do they keep part of it for themselves, fulfilling extravagant needs?

They have been reported cases (in Delhi area, from memory) where even the BKWSU had to step in because center-in-charges were living in too much comfort and censor them.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dacoity (banditry) at BK Centre

Post07 Apr 2015

For a moment, I thought it read, one of the miscreant attacked the Sister "in the butt" ... which would have made it more interesting ... but apparently it was "with his butt" of a rifle.

Why do their god spirit require silver plates to eat off? My sympathy diminishes ...
Six armed and masked miscreants held two lady staffers at Prajapita Brahmakumaris Ishwariya Vishwa Vidhyalaya in Gudamba before decamping with cash and valuables late on Wednesday night. The institute is much revered as its job is to spread humanity, fraternity, peace and strengthen bonding between people. The daring dacoity unfolded barely a kilometer away from the police outpost in Bahadurpur.

Brahmakumari Malti, who is the incharge, told the police that around 2 am, six masked persons barged into the ashram’s campus breaking the lock at the main gate. They then entered Malti’s room after breaking open the door.

“One of the miscreants trained pistol at me and shoved it into my mouth. Another miscreant attacked me with the butt of rifle inflicting injuries on my head. Meanwhile, Sister Reeta woke up and she cried for help but she was also taken on gunpoint,” she told the police.

Malti said the miscreants forcibly grabbed the keys and looted Rs 5.65 lakh in cash and silver utensils used to offer Bhog to the deity. The miscreants also broke open the donation box and took away the cash. She claimed she had a horrible time with the apathy of police. “I informed the caretaker of another ashram, Anil, who approached police. The cops turned him back saying they would work on the case only when the victims contacted them or if it was a serious crime,” she claimed.

Police swung into action when the news spread like wildfire and local residents got enraged. They said the police only kept boasting of having fixed CCTVs at all places and of criminals being on their radar. They hit out at the SSP saying the officer reached the place after the DIG took stock of the situation there.

When asked if the police had any clue about the miscreants, Ghazipur circle officer Dinesh Puri said they worked on the case throughout the day on Thursday but they had no breakthrough at the moment.

- Pioneer News Service, Lucknow

Pink Panther

Re: Dacoity (banditry) at BK Centre

Post08 Apr 2015

The BKs should learn to be bikkhus (beggars) not bikreta (bag men, salesmen)

Return to Newcomers