Are all BKs awful people???

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

AntiBrahmakumaris

Re: Are all BKs awful people???

Post30 Apr 2015

Are all BKs awful people???

No, I have seen 1 center in charge female, who is so sweet while talking and give you much more respect than any other religious cults would give you. I guess she herself is a victim of BK. She got to know about it from her parents. And she continues her path of BKism, attracting more and more people into BK.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Apr 2015

What happens when you question or challenge her on The Knowledge/organisation/ethics?

I guess she is totally brainwashed, aka "unshakeable faith".

AntiBrahmakumaris

Post02 May 2015

What happens when you question or challenge her on The Knowledge/organisation/ethics?

She believes that this organisation is set up by GOD, and nobody should question that. Everyone is impure except their so called Baba !

Free Speech

Post19 May 2015

You could be doubtful whether all BKs are awful or not but there is no denying the fact that, perhaps, all BK teacher could be most awful people on Earth.

More than 90% of prediction made by users here about how BKs use their con skills are correct. Today, I met another BK who is currently in intoxication stage, stronger than the usual one. He is given resources by center's Didis for free so as to take him into belief. As some have pointed the strategy that these suckers used to suck BKs (followers) money, few things can be commonly seen even now.

Now, they are using this BK as a medium to promote their business, by giving him big banner of BKs depicting Mrs. Shivani to put in front of his home so as to influence community around his place. BKs have also started manufacturing several products ( which could be a long list) to promote their business as followers love to purchase things having that trademark Baba.

I also saw a red bulb in oval shape that is given to BKs so that they can meditate on it at their place. BKs are really crazy. Now, that is the most artificial or un-natural type of Yoga or whatever it is.
No, I have seen 1 center in charge female, who is so sweet while talking and give you much more respect than any other religious cults would give you.

Perhaps, that's the first thing into which all BK teachers are trained - to make first impression as a last one. You can hardly find a worker-didi talking in an impolite manner to anyone. But, in case, you want to know the real nature of these cons, you just need to get on their nerves & rest will come out automatically.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post21 May 2015

There are some sweeties alright.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 May 2015

Free Speech wrote:I also saw a red bulb in oval shape that is given to BKs so that they can meditate on it at their place. BKs are really crazy. Now, that is the most artificial or un-natural type of Yoga or whatever it is.

"Trance light".

I dare say they have a new improved version, the old ones were just rough cut with scissors to give a glow effect, but it was one of the first "products" the BKs produced after badges. Every centre had one and you were "very special" if you were given one. I don't remember them actually selling them at that point, pretty much everything was free or 'by donation'.

I suppose it was an attempt to replicate the early trance experiences, or Paramdham, but it also creates a womb-like glow that probably evokes deep memories from within us.

Funnily enough, 'red lights' are what prostitutes use to advertise their services in the West.

kmanaveen

Post21 May 2015

Ha Ha ... Paramdham ... a red light area!!

Free Speech

Post21 May 2015

A new explanation from BK regarding why BKs (mostly senior ones) have fat a** even though they do their RajYoga. Is BKs' RajYoga style not working? You ask BK a question, if he/she is a pakka BK-he will never say "I don't know" but will frame an answer using his intuition to save his and his Baba's pride.
"From a BK:

When we do our Yoga with Baba, we become least stressed. While our body relaxes, it starts expanding & we become "healthy" which is not bad for your health.

We prevent wastage of energy which is seen as accumulation on our bodies."

:D

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 May 2015

Is that really a BK quote, or a joke?

Free Speech

Post22 May 2015

No, it is not a joke. It was told to me by a pakka BK Bhagat. It could be an explanation of BK teachers given to him as many people have raised question on deteriorating health of Dadis, inspite of doing Yoga, whether they actually do Yoga or not.

I think BK-teachers prepare their answers to the questions raised over here for their students. (Would it be right to use 'teacher' or 'student' relationship in BKism as they say - 'we do not follow traditional Indian Yoga system." I think calling BK- Didis as teacher, who are more concerned about donations, will make positional value of 'teacher' very low, mean and cheap).
Previous

Return to Newcomers