Is there really a 5,000-year cycle ?

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Is there really a 5,000-year cycle ?

Post21 May 2015

Typical BK view ...
shivanisingh wrote:Dinosaurs came just at the end of Silver Age. (Baba says in Murlis that when deities go into vices for the first time ,earthquake comes for the first time on earth and swarg is destroyed + a process called genetic mutation takes place which involves new species coming into existence ... including dinosaurs and other insects, flies etc.)

... After all,if you believe that this Gyan is being given by god himself then IT CANT BE WRONG.

Really?

Stick around buddy ...

Free Speech

Post21 May 2015

Where is the full post of this BK shivanisingh?
a process called genetic mutation takes place

I hate to see BKs using terms of science without a pinch of understanding. Ask shivanisingh what is genetic mutation to know her understanding of biology or genetic engineering. It has become fashion among BKs to market their product by manipulating followers in the name of science.

What is the place of science in BKWSU or in BKs understanding? I see only blind faith in BKs. Science allow logical reasoning/questioning whereas BKism does not.
... After all,if you believe that this Gyan is being given by god himself then IT CANT BE WRONG.

SUPER INSANITY. Is she from Mars?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 May 2015

Free Speech wrote:Where is the full post of this BK shivanisingh?

It is here ... Question about The Cycle. Again. I know :p.

In 70 odd years, the Brahma Kumaris so called University has really progressed its understand of life 0%, and their ability to make up bizarre explanations and avoidances 100%.

They are absolute space cadets ... amazingly that "answer" satisfied the questioning BK.
AstralPosts: 4Link with BKs: In ContactOm Shanti!This question had been on my mind for a long time, thank you for your answer.

There was another related explanation for the increase in world population since "God" incarnated on earth. He, the BKs' godspirit, used to say the world population was only 4.5 billion. Then it increased. So he started to say, in the Murlis, that all the "new souls" were just like flies and, essentially, non-human. They came and went in a tiny short time, like flies living and dying in a day.

Now ..
Om ShantiDear Divine Sisters & Brothers In 1936 the world population was maximum 200 crores and now it is more than 750 crores. So about 550 crores of souls have descended from Paramdham for 1 or 2 births in last 79 years.

So it is not that some souls are more pure than BKs, but 550 crore souls are more pure than BKs. But they are also playing special roles in this sangam yug by adding their pure vibrations in the process of purification of other souls and environment, like the sanyasi souls also play special role during Kaliyug for the purity of Bharat.

Drama is fixed and the role of all the actors is also fixed. The purusharth and pralbdha is also fixed in the role of each soul. So my dear Brother soul should not let any such thought come to mind. With Baba’s Yad

BK Atulya

In short, "don't think, don't question ...".

Free Speech

Post22 May 2015

http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net seems very similar to this site (might have copied). It appears to be a strict BK forum as no one question the stupid stuff, replies by some ignorant people there.
After all,if you believe that this Gyan is being given by god himself then IT CANT BE WRONG.

If it cannot be wrong, then why do they modify Murlis & change data from time to time along with hiding details related to dates of destruction and other crimes. Their Baba says that no crime happens in Mount Abu or at other center, which is totally wrong. Therefore, their Gyan also becomes wrong & the one propagating it ( using name of Hindu deities) is also not a God but only a con.
So about 550 crores of souls have descended from Paramdham for 1 or 2 births in last 79 years.

Seriously??? BKs really lack common sense. Their own individual theories out of intuition are so wrong & childish. Think about a situation when you are surrounded by such folks at a center - it could be a mental hospital.
saligram (a user on above mentioned site) wrote: With this I would like to question the reliability of what we are being taught, nevertheless scholars and scientist are preoccupied with that. They are also doing their researches and produce theories and claims guided by various personal, political, religious reasons or just concerned for their own survival.

What does that mean? Did he mean to say all scientific analysis are wrong & only Brahmakumaris who are stealing terminologies of different sciences for the PR among the educated ones are right?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 May 2015

Free Speech wrote:http://www.brahmakumarisforum.net seems very similar to this site (might have copied).

Yes, it was set up by BKWSU IT team members, initially as a direct copy of this website, presumably in an attempt to distract from it. I complained to them and they changed it a little but it still borrows ideas.

THey are pathetic really.

When this forum was first set up, we invited BKs to join us and gave them their own forum ... basically none did except for the usual idiot faction that loath and fight with the PBKs who we also welcomed.

Presumably the truth and questioning is too "impure" for them. I've heard they say we and this forum is very "tamopradhan" (completely impure) which to the BKs really means we don't conform to their leaders' values nor accept their authority.

Brahmakumarisforum.net is good for showing the world how stupid and gullible they really are and how they think.

What I find a little strange is how few BKs actually use it. And how uninteresting it is mostly.

You get a few posts about the BK history up there, but they are mostly copied from work done here or by PBKs ... but with the BKs taking credit for it. That makes it "pure" or acceptable enough for other BKs to digest. But mostly they don't. Even questioning BKs are largely ignore by the group and especially the leaders.
Previous

Return to Newcomers