Partner of BK member

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

rationale

Partner of BK member

Post03 Oct 2015

Can anyone offer advice on how to begin to address the damage being caused to our relationship? My partner is involved with the BK.

Pink Panther

Re: Partner of BK member

Post04 Oct 2015

Rationale,

Due to this being a common occurrence, there are many threads and discussions on this forum on this topic. A good start for you would be to use the search function or simply browse the topics to find them and read others’ experiences and the discussions around those. Some will be relevant to you and some will not.

Hopefully they'll inform you a little, let us know what you have read and understood, then you can raise aspects more specific to your situation including some details like country and culture, age, length of marriage, children etc as they are some of the factors that'll influence the responses you get.

rationale

Post04 Oct 2015

Thank you, pink panther. I will take your advice.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Oct 2015

I'll have a look and see if I can find some. We should probably list them all and have the links in a sticky for people to find easily.

I remember two which went on, blow by blow, for quite a while and exposed how determined and persistent not just BKs can be, but the BKs to hold onto their "half-" or new recruits. Obviously, many individuals have no idea about how they are being sucked in and how they are being played by the BKs with their "spiritual advice" about how to deal with non-BK partners.

This (the advice and their strategies) are extensive and have been develop over decades of splitting up families and relationships in order to hive off susceptible individuals and encult them within their "family". It even goes as far as into the bedrooms of existing partnerships, e.g. literally advising women to allow their husband to indulge their "lust" upon their bodies passively whilst still remember their god spirit, and how to gradually wean their partners off and "transform" them into "cooperative souls".

We can help a lot by telling you what these are in advance and deconstructing the euphemistic language the BKs use, shining a light into the shadows the BKs use to hide their agendas.

We have found that by educating the non-BK partners about all this, even giving them the BK terminology to use to question and challenge what is going on, takes the BKs by surprise and disempower them. However, the threat to the relationship still remains because BKism is a totalistic cult.

BKism leads to and demands a 100% total commitment and uses millenarianistic (End of the World) tools upon the minds of adherents to increase their fervour and justify their actions. By now you must be aware the BKs claim now is the End of the World, God himself has come to Earth to uplift his chosen ones (which naturally are the BKs through which he speaks exclusively), and this is the time to "earn one's inheritance" for the next 5,000 years. A god who specifically says, "he has come to destroy all other religions" and inspire the genocide of 7 billion plus human beings.

Now, your partner may not be deep enough in to know all of that, and she may be duped by the soft sell "peace of mind" front, but that is what is going on in the BKWSU.

Please try and find out how deep she is in ... subtly and without arousing her suspicions. Imagine you are trying to take a loaded gun out of the hands of an infant who has accidentally found it. Be that careful.

And be warned that BKism is a like powerful opiate to anyone susceptible to becoming hooked.

Return to Newcomers