Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

Post06 Apr 2017

Please don't distract and address the issue of 7,000,000,000 to 900,000 and atomic bombs.

I don't want flattered, I want you to tell me what are the true Brahma Kumari teachings.

Guptrati6666 has not voice his beliefs or recollections on this issue yet.

sukshmbindu

Post06 Apr 2017

Baba tells us to be a holy swan - to take good from every thing.. there is a lot of good in Baba's Murlis and some inconsistencies which are yet to be understood.. i take the butter obtained from churning Murli and be thankful to Baba..

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Apr 2017

So, are you in favour of slaughtering off 7,000,000,000 people to get to a Golden Age for 900,000 BKs only ... or not?

Please stop avoiding the question or issue.

sukshmbindu

Post07 Apr 2017

Why are you cornering me? World War III will not happen, that much I am sure ... The rest is all speculation.

Pink Panther

Post07 Apr 2017

sukshmbindu wrote:y r u cornering me.. world war -III will not happen, that much i am sure.. rest is all speculation..

God* disagrees with you. Who should a BK believe, you or God*?
    * God - means the BK god.

sukshmbindu

Post07 Apr 2017

My reason to read Murlis and like Baba is not to get away from destruction by joining the BK bandwagon but to learn the practical knowledge Baba teaches and also to learn and do meditation. Every one has their own reasons to join bkism and to leave bkism - it is their own discretion. I can speak only for myself - I find BK philosophy useful and hence follow it based on my understanding.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Apr 2017

sukshmbindu wrote:my reason to read Murlis and like Baba is not to get away from destruction by joining the BK bandwagon ...

Suksh,

What we are really trying to look at and exam, and to get you to look at and examine, is the disconnection and strong denial within your mind/emotions.

Supporting BKism and becoming a channel for ShivBaba's energy "aka remembering Baba" ... which is what BK meditation is all about ... is not about "getting away from Destruction".

It is bringing Destruction forward, and on. It is adding to and quickening the coming of Destruction. Do you understand that?

ShivBaba specifically says, "I inspire Destruction through you BKs ... I destroy all other religions" and so on. He is 100% about the unavoidable fate of Destruction. Destruction, Destruction, Destruction ... please don't fool yourself about this and your "loving" Baba.
sukshmbindu wrote:Why are you cornering me? World War III will not happen, that much I am sure ... The rest is all speculation.

I just wanted to see how easy it is for you to admit the truth, and address the conflict between what you believe and what they teach and believe ... and I would like to understand why it was so hard. Now I think I do, please confirm.

You say he is your god, Father and Satguru (Supreme Teacher, as the BK indoctrinate you believe) ... but you don't believe in him, or what he says. You apparently think you know better and are wiser than him ... and Lekhraj Kirpalani and his "misunderstandings", who the BKs think is number one human being and Father of Humanity.

That's a pretty big conflict of opinions and, from a BK point of view, acting ... or intending to act ... *well* beyond Shrimat.

OK ... perhaps what you are saying is that, "you are studying the BKs to start your own business in the same market place", collecting the truisms and aphorisms you like ... (do not use the BK word Knowledge™) ... to use them for yourself, e.g. as a motivational speaker?"

Is that closer to the truth?

You have no desire to become a BK, you just want to use its intellectual property for your own business?

But then you seem to have adopted their god as your god ... and think believing in him will bring you good luck and "blessings" ... even though you don't believe what it teaches and don't follow his instructions (Shrimat)!?!

You believe he will bless you for ripping his ideas off !?!

--
BTW, just as an aside, I was watching some recent BK media and, in addition to "Transformation", they are also borrowing from Christianity and re-writing material to use the word "Revelation" now ... "scenes of Revelation" when it originally written "scenes of Destruction".

Listen to the end of this record of BapDada speaking when Senior BK Brother says, Baba should press the button (for Destruction) and "everyone ... (all the BKs present) ... is laughing".

There is your truth, Suksh ... all the BKs are happy and laughing at the thought of WWIII and nuclear war slaughtering 7,000,000,000 ... so if you don't believe that, if you don't think it will happen, how can you accept their god spirit as your Satguru?

sukshmbindu

Post07 Apr 2017

Do you think bkism as a philosophy is flawed by announcing end of iron age (not end of world)? If so, what makes you stalk it? Are you afraid that the BKs will destroy the world and you want to save the world by reducing the number of people contributing their energy to BK egregore? If yes, why do you track BK activities, is it to reassure yourself that being an ex-BK is a better decision than being a BK?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Apr 2017

In English, "the world" means 'all of the people and societies on the planet earth'. It's a figure of speech.

All we can be sure of is that they want 7 billion human beings slaughtered.

How are they going to get rid of all of the corpses and bones, or the bugs and animals which will eat them, in time for the Golden Age to start in 2036?

If we look at the pictures of the "killing fields" in Cambodia, that happened in the 1970s, then multiply it a million times, we can get some idea of what it will look like.

BK_killing fields.jpg
BK Golden Age 2036
BK_killing fields.jpg (67.45 KiB) Viewed 23203 times

Imagine you lived in a village and you knew a family that had just moved in the village were professional thieves and con artists, would not you warn the other villagers and anyone nearby?

Or would you join them, study the thieves to see how they operated, and learn their tricks?

In my opinion, the BKs leaders are thieves and con artists who get away with moving from village to village by covering up their tracks, reinventing their history and modifying their confidence trick to trick the new people they meet.

I investigate and document it, and warn people.

sukshmbindu

Post08 Apr 2017

some like it, some don't.. its a personal choice.. as far as deaths during destruction each have their own opinion.. i already gave my stance of no world war-III..

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Apr 2017

In BKism, "own opinion" is called manmat and is a negative wasteful thinking.

Satguru God's word is Shrimat. In the Murli, it says, "Don't follow manmat" (I can give you dates).
"No dictates of your own mind (manmat). No dictates of others mind. (parmat)

Who is right, you or god?

If you are right, why is God wrong? If God is wrong, why follow him?

sukshmbindu

Post08 Apr 2017

'Shiv Baba's pratyakshta' is when all the BKs remember ShivBaba and transmit his energies into the universe and whomever we come across is like ShivBaba.

Remembering Baba is a great service to the world.

That is the goal of BK RajYoga - to become viceless and karmateet and do pratyakshata of Shiv Baba ... to become diety like, not to cause destruction.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Apr 2017

But do you admit that Destruction is an unavoidable part of BKism yet?

It's only 19 years before 2036 when the BK only, 900,000 population, golden palaces and mind powered flying machines Golden Age is supposed to start.
sukshmbindu wrote:Remembering Baba is a great service to the world.

If you want 7,000,000,000 to die (27% of whom are children below 15 years old). I'd say "great service" is feeding and educating them, and creating a sustainable world for them.

When will the mass slaughter of non-deity-like people happen? ( ... me included because I am not become a BK).

This is taken from a copy of the teachers' manual we have in the library ...
BKWSU wrote:The face of every atheist will pale, the mind of every devotee of every bodily religion will boggle, and the truth of the present moment will be clearly visible. And then ... the fireworks will start.

World War III, the Final War, the Great Mahabharat War, will be launched. The terrible, swift sword of nuclear destruction will separate us all from these worn-out bodies, and we shall rise again in our subtle form, to the visionary planes, and meet with our Creator to be judged. After that, our loving Father, Shiva Baba, will guide us on our final homeward flight, to Shantidham, the World of Peace

sukshmbindu

Post08 Apr 2017

i still like Baba and his messages..

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Apr 2017

Those are his messages. "Destruction" is his message. 7,000,000,000 reduced to 900,000 world population.

Is that a 'yes' or a 'no' to "the terrible, swift sword of nuclear destruction will separate us all from these worn-out bodies"?

That is from an official BK teacher's manual.

Perhaps you cannot admit it in public because you cannot admit it to yourself?

Or perhaps the Murlis they are feeding you have been so watered down, so shortened, that none of the old stuff remains in them?

I am thinking you can like a fantasy version of BKism, in which you get to pick and choose what you want, because you live outside of the BKism world and that you'd be in for a big surprise if ever you stepped inside it.

"Remembering Baba" is not great service to the world. Only he says so. It's sitting on your bottom doing nothing. It's learning nothing, earning nothing, helping no one. At best, it and BKism is just acting out 'being religious' in order to collect donations to live off.

In a situation like yours, I actually encourage you to throw away everything and surrender 100% to BKism, leave your husband and your families, give up your carreer and go and see what starting at the bottom of BKism is really like. Stop playing around, pick one path and stick to it, see what happens ... but face the truth of it.
PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers