Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

sukshmbindu

Re: Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

Post04 Apr 2017

to ex-l:

You always target Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj kripalini) and misunderstandings ... you yourself have told Shiva as bindu dot was realised in 1955. The Sakar Murlis we receive now are from ~1965 to 1969 since brahmababa's consciousness has evolved gradually from Bhakti marg (path of devotion) to Gyan marg (path of knowledge) ... so take the organisation's stand over the period ~1932 - 2017 with a pinch of salt.

You always try to overlook the 'sakshatkars' (divine visions) the om mandali group had in the starting years ... and more importantly you overlook/deliberately underestimate the nuggets of divine knowledge in Avyakt Murlis and Sakar Murli as well .. why do so? Do you want to justify being an ex-BK and try to divinise your stand?

GuptaRati 6666

Post04 Apr 2017

Sukshmbindu,

My initiation into Raj Yoga was a classic case of the chela being ready and the guru appearing. My teachers on the physical level were Jayanti et al. Because of my well documented unique experiences, I cannot discuss intricate details; my disguise will be removed though I know the BKs, most likely know who I am.

As Ex-I indicated, I was with two dozen of non-Bharatwasis in Mount Abu in the winter of 1977. It was my second year in Gyan and our training was intense. Each day we would meditate for at least 6-8 hours and have many classes. Every other evening Baap Dada would pay us a visit as though he was checking on us and supervising our training. For me, the experience was great. I was always fascinated by the biophysics and physiology of meditation, and though I was a Christian, loved Oriental philosophy, including yogi philosophy. I was also about to matriculate to university and was personally given the green light by Baap Dada himself to the dismay of many high ranking BKs.

Baap Dada was and has been one of my mentors. At university the energy called Baap Dada was with me throughout my studies. Today, I am a productive doctor and scientists due to the support of Baap Dada and sure there was the support from many BK centers.

Sometimes I see my relationship with Baap Dada, similar to that of the alien and his super-humanoid cyborg in the movie: The Day the Earth Stood Still. Close to my 20 th year in Gyan, I was ostracized by Janki. On the day I was ostracized, one door was closed but many others were opened and I was welcomed in other paths. Other doors I have opened with the ABC key of Raj Yoga. I am very upset with Janki. NO! If I were still a BK I might not have met my twin soul, a lady who enjoys my company, nor would I have enjoyed my journey of the life of a medical scientist.

Pink Panther

Post04 Apr 2017

sukshmbindu wrote:to ex-l:

You always target Brahma Baba (Dada Lekhraj kripalini) and misunderstandings ... you yourself have told Shiva as bindu dot was realised in 1955.

Well, that’s what Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani said. One day he says, ”I am God” ... the next day, "I am not god but I am God’s chosen Chariot, there were none before me and there will be none after me (unless things don’t pan out as predicted, we’ll deal with that when necessary), I am God’s number 1 son and the highest human" (how humble he must have felt) ;).
the Sakar Murlis we receive now are from ~1965 to 1969

Spoken by Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani, repeated in classes every 5 years, each cycle re-edited and modified so that they are barely a quarter of the length of the ones we used to hear when we were BKs, all false predictions, ridiculous statements, prejudicial incriminating utterances now removed. Yet they still manage to contain much that is illogical and factually wrong.
Since brahmababa's consciousness has evolved gradually from Bhakti marg (path of devotion) to Gyan marg (path of knowledge) ... so take the organisation's stand over the period ~1932 - 2017 with a pinch of salt.

Everything has been recited, manipulated or approved either by Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani or by by those who were unquestioningly devoted to Dada Lekhraj kirpalani and totally influenced by him with no other education or experience for decades.

Even the current ”medium" Gulzar spent all but the first 12 years or her life indoctrinated by said Dada. Her intellect can only wander over and reiterate the Gyan because that is the only ”language” she has ever learnt, the only universe she has ever inhabited. (Hence the sincere, unequivocal delivery).
You always try to overlook the 'sakshatkars' (divine visions) the om mandali group had in the starting years ...

These have been much discussed elsewhere on this forum. Anyway, Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani himself said that the only the word of God is to be trusted, not visions, as visions can be misinterpreted (and the word of god is only what he speaks).
and more importantly you overlook/deliberately underestimate the nuggets of divine knowledge in Avyakt Murlis and Sakar Murli as well .. why do so? Do you want to justify being an ex-BK and try to divinise your stand?

These ”nuggets of knowledge" are words of God as spoken by/through Dada Lekhraj Kirpalani. If you take his word for it, ahead of evidence or proof to the contrary, then you are a BK. If you don't accept it 100% , and it seems you don’t, you are not a BK despite what you want to call yourself.

sukshmbindu

Post04 Apr 2017

I learnt a lot on this forum about bkism, sometimes we go with objective rational mind and sometimes we go with sentiment and heart ... I feel BapDada is very wise, patient & a benovelent mentor ... his knowledge is very valuable to me ... I feel sentimental about BapDada.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post04 Apr 2017

How different do you think you feelings are from, say, a teenager in love with a film star?

You've never met BapDada/Gulzar face-to-face one-to-one like people here. At best you've seen them in a video or in the far distance, at the end of the hall in Mount Abu along with 10,000 others. How can you tell what you are feeling for whom, whether it is one "person", different beings, or just a need or projection of your own for a benevolent, loving Father figure?

The post above has been corrected. There was, as Pink states, no mention of Shiva at all ... not just the "Shiva bindi" ... until sometime after 1955 or 1956. We still don't know how or when it actually happened, or who was around. The inner circle still appears to be covering it up, which is a very bad sign.

The word, or meme, the BKs use to distract adherents from these issues ... "misunderstanding" ... belittles how huge an issue it, and the cover up, actually is. The 'cover up' ... the collective dishonest, the mind and milieu control ... is the bad or even dangerous issue. If they cover up something as huge as the appearance of God, what else are they covering up and hiding? (And they are).

Can the light of truth shine out while there is a practice of covering up, hiding and misrepresenting?

Believing yourself, or your sugar daddy, to be "god" for 20 odd years before finally accepting you (or he) are not, and then introducing another god, and hiding your (or your guru's) mental illness for 60 years, is not a simple "misunderstanding".

Putting aside any questions of "levels of consciousnesses" or "spiritual" moralities, it's a criminal fraud of 100,000s of people ... something BKs apparently have no problem with.
    "It's OK as look as I feel good!"
Until you start to understand that, and correct your state of mind, editing what you are repeating, Suksh, is only evidence of how gullible you are and how far you have been indoctrinated into unrealistic irrationality ... which is a dangerous state of mind to be in. You are using the BKs' "buzz words" without questioning what they really mean.

Seriously, this is not a simple "BK versus ex-BK" issue. It's about awareness ... values ... that effect the whole of your life.

You are being seduced by them on the basis of their false claims of their values, words like "divine", "angelic", borrowing religious concepts, that the BKs repeat and misuse, repeat and repeat again, until adherents accept them.

Even the stories they tell about the nature of visions and psychic or mesmeric during the early days of Om Mandli are false. How do I know? I've made the effort t speake to old ... unbiased ... Sindis about them. People who were there.

I believed and played with what you are playing with too ... until I started seeing the cracks in their facade, their true values and agendas ... and then looking through them, I started to see a whole different light.

Speak to us about your normal every day life now. The one you should be focusing your energies upon. Be careful ... BKism is really just like some escapist drug addiction and it cannot be part of your life right now.

Thank you.

sukshmbindu

Post05 Apr 2017

Thank you for your honest opinion. You speak like a historian documenting Yagya from the beginning ... you are looking for a coherent single stand in teachings, especially about the Destruction prediction and pink panther about number of people surviving Destruction. I am more concerned about benefits of meditation and advent of Golden Age. I want to become a motivational speaker and have few other goals. I like Baba's philosophy and continue reading it ... it is my freewill.

Some of BapDada's teachings :
    - "karan nahi nivaran bano" (be part of prevention not part of cause)
    - "samasya swaroop nahi samadhan swaroop bano" (be part of solution not part of problem)
I found Baba's knowledge very practical and simple..

BapDada is our
    1. Bap (Father - gives us inheritance of property throughout the Kalpa of 5000yrs)
    2. Teacher (gives us Knowledge)
    3. Sadguru (saint-gives us blessing)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2017

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. I need you to admit it.

I am not "looking for" a coherent single stand in teachings, there is only one consistent theme in BKism ... and that is "Destruction".

You know I can produce endless dated Murli quotes and other BK publications supporting Destruction and 900,000 from the 1940s until today ... so why deny it? Alternative you have offered no explanation of how the Golden Aged population is going to be so small. You confuse *your* Golden Age theory with theirs. Theirs included Destruction. No option. You support them, you support the death of 7 billion.

To be honest, your denial of the truth of BK teaching is insulting to those of us who actually gave our lives fully and followed them. (I was on the Murli translation team for a while, so I know the far more original and complete Murlis very well).

The undated teachings you quote are most certainly not new or unique. Are they from recent Avyakt Murlis? Are you sure they were not added by some human being?

If they are true I have a "problem" with the slaughter of 7 Billion human beings and countless animals. I have a problem with the idea that a total Nuclear War can bring about a Golden Age by 2036.

Can you prevent them please and be what you believe, a "solution"?

Stop the Brahma Kumaris from inspiring Destruction by stop supporting them. Demand they change. Stop giving their god spirit your energy.

BapDada may be your Father, teacher and guru but he is not mine, so please do not say "our". Unless you mean "our", as in you are a BK. But you are not a full and pukka BK and you do not fully understand BKism ... therefore I am confused who you mean?

sukshmbindu

Post05 Apr 2017

The modus operandi of BapDada's mission, as I understand, is: we meditate (remember ShivBaba as a dot in Paramdham and we saligrams are also dots/points of light residing in physical bodies.), through this process we transmit ShivBaba's kalyankari (auspicious and doing good) energies through our aura and especially through eyes into the universe and, threby, purifying 5 elements and souls as well into pleasure giving mode from pain giving mode. This is the process of transformation from iron age into Golden Age.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2017

And how is the human population "transformed" from 7,000,000,000 to 900,000?

sukshmbindu

Post05 Apr 2017

about numbers i am not sure..

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Apr 2017

Sakar Murli 26-02-2004
Baba said not wrote:They are now preparing atomic bombs which is the only thing remaining. Everyone knows that these things are not for storing and that Destruction definitely has to take place through them ... Children know that Destruction takes place every cycle. It also took place in the previous cycle.

Sakar Murli 08-12-2008
Baba said not wrote:"Destruction of the old world is just ahead. Just see how only 900,000 will be left in Bharat. There will be no other religions to cause any conflict."

Sakar Murli 09-02-2004
Baba said not wrote:"So many bombs have been made. Would they just be thrown away like that? ... Through phsycial power, there is Destruction of the world."

Please, Suksh, let's be real and honest about all this ... who knows better, you or them?

Now, accepting the difference in your wishes ... I presume you don't wish the death of 7,000,000,000 people ... let's discuss the issue. It's a problem. Your not being open and honest about it is a bigger problem.

OK, let's say you are just study the Brahma Kumaris in order to work out how to be a good "motivational speaker", that is a different matter. It's not the same as believing.

Just don't learn to lie in public from them. It will destroy you.

900000.jpg
900000.jpg (45.59 KiB) Viewed 15840 times

sukshmbindu

Post06 Apr 2017

You seem to track all Murlis ... for me the misunderstandings of Sakar Baba do not hinder me from loving or respecting him or ShivBaba or their Murlis (both Avyakt and Sakar). I find Murlis rich in practical day to day life tips and meditation techniques. I want to become motivational speaker as a hobby. My occupation is to become a stock trader and acupressure doctor. I beleive Baba's blessings will help me.

Pink Panther

Post06 Apr 2017

Sukhshmbindu - do you understand the concept of ”confirmation bias” ? What about ”projection” ? What about ”cherry picking” ? You are doing all these. That is a very common human characteristic. We all do it if we are not careful.

The things you say you are unconcerned with about BKs is exactly what differentiates BKs from other groups.

The meditation you like and the aphorisms (sayings) that you’ve said you like are not unique to the BKs. The idea of spreading good vibrations etc is also not unique to BKs. The words and names used - many that you have used - are jargon terms that seem unique are actually euphemisms.

The specifically BK things that, for example, ex-l quoted from Sakar Murlis etc they are uniquely BK. What - or who then - is a BK?

Let me give an example. Who is a Christian, who can call themselves a Christian? Is it :
    a) someone who practices forgiveness, lives simply and is charitable to the poor?
    b) someone who was baptised in a Christian society and attends church each Sunday to make social contact with the people in their community, and because it is ’normal' to attend, but really hasn’t thought much about Christianity or its relationship to Truth?
    c) a person who does none of the above but truly believes Jesus is the only begotten Son of God who died for the sins of humanity?
According to the churches, the answer is c).

There are those who do a) in all religions. And for b) if there is no heartfelt belief but only a ‘cultural” Christianity, if that person ignores the moral teachings or is skeptical that Jesus is God made flesh, then accordign to Christian dogma, that person is not a Christian.

So too with BKs.

A true BK is one who accepts the teachings of the Murli, both Sakar and Avyakt, completely, because they believe the author is God almighty the supreme being. And the teachings - taught by God - states that Lekhraj’s ‘versions” are equal to God’s, that his instructions and those of his ‘senior instruments” are Sri Mat - to be accepted and followed to the letter.

Part of that teaching, consistent from the beginning till today is that for a Golden Age to exist, the Iron Aged world must end, and for that Golden Age to be ”golden” , there cannot be the population there is today, that in the Golden Age, there is only Bharat, and the rest of the world is submerged... that there are no mosquitos or bacteria or viruses or poisonous snakes or flies, no manure or anything that is a necessary part of a healthy ecosystem. That somehow all the things that do not exist in Golden Age suddenly come into existence in Copper Age... that photons from the sun hitting you today manage to get back to the sun to hit you again in 5000 years. Poetry or metaphor maybe, a device for affecting consciousness - possibly, but is it fact? Is it God’s truth? If you are a BK it is definitely fact, not symbol or metaphor, it is literally true.

You may believe in a New Age, that we are entering a time of planetary evolution to a new level of consciousness, but there are lots of people who beleive that too.

Unless you believe that Dada Lekhraj is the only medium that God has ever spoken through, that his teachings are infallible, that he will be reborn as Krisna, that the world cycle repeats identically every 5000 years - and all that follows from that which denies evidence and facts to the contrary - unless you believe these specifics (and a few others peculiar to BKs) then you are not a BK. You are just pretending to be a BK, maybe using it as an arena in which you can find validation and to climb a ladder to your desires and ambitions.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Apr 2017

sukshmbindu wrote:You seem to track all Murlis ... for me the misunderstandings of Sakar Baba

Sukshmbindu, I was a pukka BK at one point ... 7 days a week, 365 days a year. I know BKism very well.

You've got to trust us that we are trying to help you here ... but stop insulting us too.

Where have you picked up this "misunderstandings of Sakar Baba" idea? Is it from someone like Mbbhat on the Brahma Kumaris Forum? Or Avyakt7? Or is this what the Sisters at your local centre are telling you?

Please tell me where you have picked this up from ... because it's not right. It's a relatively new apologistic idea within BKism, an excuse for their god spirit's failings, and I think you are misusing it.

If it's the latter, you need to understand they are just encouraging you on gently like a spiritual baby "taking the pulse" to see how much you can accept of their actually beliefs because, I suspect, you are not strong enough, nor in aposition, to accept 100% BKism.

How do I know ... because I was one of them. I was trained by them. I was a BK teacher. I was in the English based Murli translation team. I studied directly under Dadi Janki's feet (as others here have). Pink, above, has on many a number of occasions actually met and discussed with BapDada on a one to one basis, in real life only a few feet away from it.

You need to accept and understand these are not the "misunderstandings of Sakar Baba".

These are defining BK, non-negotiable tenets (core beliefs) of BKism. Don't believe it ... you're either not a BK or at least they will think to themselves, you are a lowly Silver Aged soul or even Bhagat soul (Copper Age). No Golden Age for you.

These are their god spirit, your Baba speaking. These have not been varied except for the numbers of people who will be slaughter (... it went up from 4,500,000,000 to 5,000,000,000 and then 5,500,000,000 as world population kept out growing what their "god" said in the Murlis until they stopped being specific about it because it looked bad. It continued, and still continues, since Lekhraj Kirpalani died, i.e. became perfect and equal to god according to them. Again, more evidence of their cover ups and historical re-writing).

In fact, he or they even went on to say any human being born after that 4.5 billion was not a full and proper human being, they were only like "flies" who came and went in a day (meaning: one short birth right at the end of the Kalpa). They referred to children born at this time a "scorpions and snakes".

You want the BKs' god spirit to bless you for not following BKism ... for, in essence, saying that he is wrong. That the perfect man is wrong.

That does not work. Why would or should he!?!

sukshmbindu

Post06 Apr 2017

You people are definitely more wise and exprrienced than me but, for me, BapDada is a fatherly figure advising his children. If at any point you felt I have hurt you, my sincere apologies for that ... ex-l refers to pink panther's post and viceversa but of you both ignore guptrati6666 who is poitive about bkism. Is this not bias ... no one told me about Brahma Baba's misunderstanding, I myself figured it out.

Why don't you like BapDada ... did following bkism effect your life in a negative way. I feel world needs Baba and similar missionaries ... many people are in financial, emotional & social bankruptcy ... world needs the promise of better tomorrow and the means to reach there. Baba teaches morals as well as meditation and turns us into happy good samaritans free of cost ... bkism runs on voluntary donations.
PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers