Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

sukshmbindu

Re: Other modalities of meditations/philosophies you like

Post09 Apr 2017

i think it is better if we both agree to disagree..

for me: bkism was established to bring goldenage by destroying iron age mentalities into goldenage mentalities through 1.gnan(knowledge) 2. Yoga(meditation or remembrance of Baba 3.seva(divine service of teaching Murli and seven day course and also to give out vibrations of soulconsciousness) 4.dharna(practicing divine discipline)..

for u: bkism is all about destruction of world through nuclear war and population reduction

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Apr 2017

So why does that BKWSU teacher training manual excitedly mention Destruction, nuclear war and killing off humanity?

I am sorry, suksh, but I am not letting you get away with this and push it on to me.

Admit it. It is there in black and white in front of your eyes.

Here your Baba, "the One who inspires" says, "You children understand that the flames of Destruction emerged from the BKWSU ... It is good to destroy Hell". He specifically says, "the flames of destruction will only become forceful through Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga".

Where is the ambiguity?
You are inviting destruction, so, have you made the preparations? The sound of the scientists ... who are to bring about Destruction are reaching the Father's ears. They too are asking: Why are You stopping this? ... Therefore, fix a date.

- Avyakt Murli 2003/02/28
If there were no obstacles, your Yoga would be connected quickly, and Destruction would take place quickly ... you continue to have Yoga and at the end you will reach your karmateet stage. Then the world will also end.

- Sakar Murli 2002/11/28
I inspire the destruction of all religions

- Sakar Murli 2003/01/23
I now inspire the destruction of the many governments

- Sakar Murli 2008/11/13
You do not even feel sorrow about Destruction.

- Sakar Murli 2003/09/01
You children understand that the flames of Destruction emerged from the BKWSU. Those people create sacrificial fires for peace, not for Destruction. They do not want Destruction. It is good to destroy Hell for the sake of creating Heaven.

- Sakar Murli 2003/09/06
destruction will take place instantly ... bloodshed without cause. Everyone will die unnecessarily. Rivers of blood will flow.

- Sakar Murli 2004/01/07
The One who is teaching you is the One who inspires ... destruction of the land of death.

- Sakar Murli 2004/01/08
You know that everything will be destroyed in destruction.

- Sakar Murli 2009/02/02
BapDada speaking to the Dadis: The flames of destruction will only become forceful through Brahma Kumaris Raja Yoga ... Everything has to be completely incinerated.

- Avyakt Murli 2003/02/13

sukshmbindu

Post09 Apr 2017

You are very meticulous.

Pink Panther

Post09 Apr 2017

Those who are self-absorbed to the point of being disengaged from reality have no compassion or care for the death and suffering of others. They’ll think that what benefits them is what benefits the world, even if it means destroying the world "for its own good".

ex-l

ex-BK

Post09 Apr 2017

Pink Panther wrote:Those who are self-absorbed to the point of being disengaged from reality have no compassion or care for the death and suffering of others.

BKism actually teaches that state of mind, see below the "mosquito" comment below. 7,000,000,000 human "mosquitos" will die ... I'd like to know the practical details of who is going to clean them all up and where the bones will go?
sukshmbindu wrote:you are very meticulous.

Suksh,

Admit it ... and move on.

You say you read the Murlis and enjoy them ... why do you deny what they say?

You seemed locked into your ego over this issue ... which is, of couse, a lock against spiritual growth.
the BKs' Baba spoke not wrote:At that time there are no other religions. Where did they all go? Destruction took place. This is something absolutely easy.

- Sakar Muri 2003/06/02
You do not even feel sorrow about Destruction. They will now all die like a swarm of mosquitos.

- Sakar Muri 2003/09/01
The Father says: I come at the Confluence Age of every Cycle. I inspire the Destruction of the old world.

- Sakar Muri 2003/08/06
The Father has now come so it must surely be the time of Destruction.

- Sakar Muri 2003/03/13
You should have a great deal of intoxication of this knowledge. We want Destruction to take place.

- Sakar Muri 2003/03/15
There will be a huge Destruction. When Destruction starts you will have the happiness that you are about to be transferred.

- Sakar Muri 2003/03/29
Destruction has to take place.

- Sakar Muri 2003/04/02
When the unlimited Father takes place, Destruction has to take place.

- Sakar Muri 2003/04/15

GuptaRati 6666

Post12 Apr 2017

Dear sukshmbindu,

More than 90% of the responses to my post are from Pink and Ex-I. Pink and Ex-I are not the only guests on this site. I would not, however, accuse the guests who do not respond to my post of ignoring me. The real ignoring I experienced during my BK years and I never complained about it. It was addressed in an Avyakt Murli once by Baap Dada.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Apr 2017

I would say there's no question of ignoring, nor "picking on" ... discussion is mostly directed by need and whether you are new or not. "Old friends" know where they are at and don't need to chat so much. Others on this forum have had much longer times to process their BKness.

However, if anyone was to start denying blatant truths about BKism, I lean on them too. The others know damn fine BKism and Destruction predictions going hand in hand.

It's also a 'sign of the times' as the BKWSU, since you joined (when ... post 2000?) have increasing built up layers and layers of false facades and deviances to mislead newcomers.

I tend to start by cutting right through that gordian knot.

The hard it is to admit simple truths in life, the more serious problems going on.

I am not without compassion, but we have to dedicate ourselves to "being real".

A few quotes from a movie I was watching recently call 'The Discovery' about the effect of a misunderstanding of a scientist who, for his own familial psychological reasons, believed he had found proof of "the life after" ... leading to millions of lives lost worldwide.
Reality and fantasy are mutually exclusive, they cannot exist in the same place.
Proof should not be overwhelming, proof should be definitive.
I think it's our instinct to seek meaning and when we cannot find it, to make it up.

sukshmbindu

Post13 Apr 2017

to guptrati6666:

i beleive in BapDada, pink panther and ex-l are skeptic about bkism, so i try to pacify them, but ur case is different..u are positive about BapDada and Yagya so i don't have to counter u rather i try to follow u.. what r ur experiences with BapDada and Yagya please eloborate..

ex-l

ex-BK

Post13 Apr 2017

And do you accept BapDada's unerring belief in the necessity of the death of 7 billion members of human?

Or is that just a minor flaw in their psyches ... another failure in their prediction of the future?

I am genuinely fascinated by how anyone can hold the disonnance between the concept of their being "loving fathers", and the "inspirers of greatest mass murder in history".

Is it some sort of compartmentalisation that goes on, where you are able put the genocide of all of the rest of humanity, all non-BKs, into a separate box ... because the idealism of the first satisfies some basic need?

Serious, Suksh, let's discuss this ... do you admit the BKs' god spirit preaches Destruction by now?

GuptaRati 6666

Post14 Apr 2017

sukshmbindu:

A word of caution, Pink and Ex-I are authentic, even in their negative experiences of BKism. Their pennies of advice to you can save you $100 in sadness and actual currency if and when you decide to walk through the BK gauntlet. I did walk through the gauntlet, as Pink and Ex-I did. They both have special spiritual and other talents and have been healing themselves from their BK gauntlet experiences. My experiences, though positive, had their negative moments. Most, however, have been magical for me to this day. Because of the unique nature of my BK experiences my cover will be compromised. Though I love some of the BK Sisters as I would a girlfriend, the Yagya considers me an enemy, or so I think. I am cool with that and I am also cool with not being among the 8 or 108 or any additive constituting life in the Golden Age.

Why?

After more than 40 years of studying BK Raj Yoga, the dark side of the philosophy does not bother me; it did not bother me when I was one week in Gyan completing the 7 Days Course. I have always had a great and positive relationship with Baap Dada and many top brass BKs. There were always attempts by aspiring BK to destroy the relationship. The elements thought they had succeeded when in the early 1990 they fed Janki Dadi with false stories about my service activities in a developing country and I was asked to depart from a center where I had developed a decade plus relationship with the center-in-charge whom I respected as my elder Sister and mentor. In fact, for sometime the Sister was a role model for me as I completed my studies in medical school.

GuptaRati 6666

Post14 Apr 2017

One excuse for asking me to leave the center was the delays in me finding a job that matched my academic credentials.

At the time, I was a doctor with a bachelors degree and a doctoral degree. The other reason I was asked to leave was because the Sister whom I regarded as a mentor was having an affair with one of the Brothers and thought that I was unaware of their love relationship under Janki's nose and the BK top brass in the US, London, and India. So I left the center and even though I was asked to go to another center in another city, I never did. In fact, it has been over 25 years and I have never entered another BK ashram.

Do I miss them? Not really. :D

Baap Dada from our first meeting had publicly told me that I would leave the Court of Indra and establish a kingdom of my own. On the day I left the center, I was sad. However, I knew that it was not the end for me. There was life after the BKs and a rich exciting life.

The BKs close their doors on me and many other doors were opened to me. I went back to my lokik family, who were puzzled, though I never discussed my banishment until a decade later. I worked for less than a year in a clinic and was accepted by an Ivy League medical school for postgraduate studies. I remembered the stories of Christian Bernard and Denton Cooley, two of the world's greatest heart transplant surgeons. Both were mistreated during their early years as physicians and would not have become great cardiovascular surgeons had it not been for some of their negative experiences.

In fact, during medical school I did an externship in the research laboratory of a contemporary of Professor Bernard and Professor Cooley. That was a great honor and I was inspired to become a pioneering biomedical scientist, which I am today. The BKs may think I am too impure and dark skinned to be glorified by their bells and whistles. That's also cool by me. :D I do not wish the BK ill and respect Baap Dada as I would spirits who enter bodies to change the world.

At the medical school where I did my post graduate studies I met my soul mate and we had a wonderful love relationship, because she is also very spiritual and became a Buddhist without much of my influence.

sukshmbindu

Post15 Apr 2017

Interesting journey.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post15 Apr 2017

Sukshmbindu ...

If you agree to live off other's money, material and labour then BKism is for you.

The greedy, arrogant and merciless women gets high status in BKs. If you agree to abandon the normal human love, the urge to become mother, under the name of sacrifice then BKism is for you.

If you do not hesitate to spoil the lives of innocent individuals, newly married couple, the innocent and labourious Kumars and Kumaris under the name of god, then BKism is for you.

Now they are exposed and white washing their predictions of Destruction. They will run their show as far they can, and continue to hook new people.

GuptaRati 6666

Post15 Apr 2017

because.parmeshwar, you are on the money with your ideas.

For such women who abuse others, there are always consequences. An unbalanced life, with lack of proper exercise, and vegetarian foods contaminated with pollutants, plus negative energies towards others only set off a cascade of biochemical reactions in their bodies damaging their DNA and generating a variety of chronic illnesses, including cancer, neurodegeneration, and immunological abnormalities.

They do pay a price for their service to the BK establishment, which is a disservice to humankind.

Sukshmbindu,

Thank you for reading my replies to you.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Apr 2017

because.parmeshwar wrote:Now they are exposed and white washing their predictions of destruction. They will run their show as far they can, and continue to hook new people.

... And let us all remember the stories of how,
    a) Lekhraj Kirpalani said that if Destruction does not come in 1976, he would give all their property back to the government of India, and
    b) How Ramesh Shah set up a trust to take over Lekhraj Kirpalani's estate a couple of days before he died, some say against Lekhraj Kirpalani's wishes, with him in charge.
Ramesh is the accountant. He would see how the cult needed money and how much. People need to open their eyes to how it flipped over from a privately supported community, to becoming a money sucking machine ... and it's only getting more blatant and more bad with the years ... all done in secret.

Someone said on this forum they have enough money to survive for 10 years without donations ... (we don't know the truth, they don't publish the facts) ... but they are still taking them by the boxful.

In fact, it was the business corruption of the BKWSU that first inspired me to do what I am doing. When I heard that an 'chosen few' of Western BKs had been quietly allowed by the 'inner circle' to turn BKism into a business, use BK contacts and charge a fortune for - in essence - selling BKism to corporations. And how they did what they were doing - against the old Maryadas we used to follow - was hidden from normal followers.

If you can live with that kind of corruption, BKism is for you. If not, find a genuinely charitable religion.
PreviousNext

Return to Newcomers