How can I meet Sister Shivani

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

v47chugh

How can I meet Sister Shivani

Post23 May 2017

I AM VIKRANT.... HOW CAN I MEET Sister SHIVANI.... PERSONALLY
PLZ REPLY. .or email at.. v47chugh@gmail.com

Pink Panther

Re: HOW CAN I MEET Sister SHIVANI

Post23 May 2017

Come at midnight to the Hilton Hotel lobby. Wear a bright red hat so we can recognise you.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post23 May 2017

She exists only in the Sewer Region.

Arbit

Post23 May 2017

You may be able to meet her at the Om Shanti Retreat Center in Gurgaon (NCR). She is likely very busy and may be hard to meet in person. You could try calling the Center to make an appointment or learn about her schedule.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 May 2017

v47chugh wrote:I AM VIKRANT.... HOW CAN I MEET Sister SHIVANI.... PERSONALLY

Why would you want to?

You only think you want to because you've seen her on television. That's not "spiritual" ... it's more on a level with a teenage girl falling in love with a pop star or film star.

Consider why you might think your problems are so important only someone "famous" might be able to help you?

You'll find better, reak world advice from someone unknown right immediately around you.

BKism encourages and exploits such imbalanced, expansive, unrealistic fantasy mentalities. Shivani is just a saleswomen, like the actresses selling you soap. She is a facade, her show is a front designed to sell you BKism. Learn what BKism is, and how it operates via such fronts before being exploited by your vulnerabilities.

The BKs are an End of the World cult, that has made many false predictions of the End of the World, that wants all your time, money and property for nothing. Shivani is not even a very good or high status BK.

Everything you need in life right now is with arms reach of you ... it is nearby to you ... you don't need BKism any more than you need a new hole in your head, wheras the BKs need you and your money. Shivani is just the bait on a hook to catch you.

Return to Newcomers