BK Centre Co-ordinator Leaves after 34 years

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

Pink Panther

Re: BK Centre Co-ordinator Leaves after 34 years

Post14 Oct 2017

ex-l wrote: disagree on "just a possible", there are no Nazis hiding on the dark side of the moon (nor inside a hollow Earth)

How do you know they are not there? They are very good at hiding!

As to the whole mediumship thing, as you have said many times - unreliable. I appreciate there are psychic phenomena, insights, etc that somehow reveal things that prove to be so ”supernaturally”, it's just the way it happens that I have my doubts about. I think we just don’t know enough about how matter holds memory, how events have their ”ghosts” the way boats leave their wake in the water, or neutrinos leave their wake in liquid nitrogen - how an indigenous tracker sees things in the environment and can picture what happened there ...

To use the reductio ad absurdum approach to Janki's answer of ”No” to sublime.one’s question, ”Does God have thoughts?” ...

OK then. If we have an entity with no physical dimension or attributes, no senses - motor or sensory - to engage with or impact the world, no biological processes and no mental ones either, no thoughts - what do we have?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BK Centre Co-ordinator Leaves after 34 years

Post15 Oct 2017

I'll let someone else answer for a change ...
Previous

Return to Newcomers